• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Another reminder that Lebron is a simpleton who has no thoughts of his own and only echoes lefty talking points. Mocking Rittenhouse breaking down on the stand.

Wow. That 18-year old kid is either the next Marlon Brando then or this guy is a POS. I'm betting on the latter. And I heard they even fudged a dictionary term for what happened yesterday? These people are monsters, or they're completely braindead zombies unable to think critically in any capacity. I've had a person in my life who used to fake panic attacks and have had ones who've had real ones, and this kid is either a modern miracle of science, or again, they're scum of the lowest order.

I don't know how any sane person can watch that and think that what happened could possibly be faked. Will be really interested if "The Behavior Panel" guys on YouTube eventually weigh in on this one.

Oh, and, I can remember being mocked as a religion nut for suggesting that a one world government is coming. Thanks for the reminder. It's coming.

Yeah, seeing all the "Build Back Better" slogans from dozens of countries was a bit of a tipoff that it's definitely coming. I mean that and a plethora of other things, but when you think for yourself like that - you're either shunned or ridiculed by the elitists and their sheep. I didn't agree with all he said and he's just one example off the top of my head, but Jesse Ventura always spoke his mind, saw bullshit for what it really was and wasn't afraid to call them out on it.

Another reminder that Lebron is a simpleton who has no thoughts of his own and only echoes lefty talking points. Mocking Rittenhouse breaking down on the stand.

He's a douchebag whose best skill in life is bouncing a ball. Unfortunately for him, all of the money in the world can't buy him common sense,intelligence or class.

Oh, and, I can remember being mocked as a religion nut for suggesting that a one world government is coming. Thanks for the reminder. It's coming.

This was made in 1984. One of my favorites during my clubbing days. The fear then was the Cold War and nuclear proliferation (I just liked dancing to it! Underground club chicks loved it!) The New World Order theory followed soon after...

This is a world destruction, your life ain't nothing.
The human race is becoming a disgrace.
Countries are fighting with chemical warfare.
Not giving a damn about the people who live.

Nostradamus predicts the coming of the Antichrist.
Hey, look out, the third world nations are on the rise.
The Democratic-Communist Relationship,
Won't stand in the way of the Islamic force.

The CIA is looking for other detectives.
The KGB is smarter than you think.
Brainwash mentalities to control the system.
Using TV and movies - religions of course.

Yes, the world is headed for destruction.
Is it a nuclear war?
What are you asking for?

This is a world destruction. Your life ain't nothing.
The rich get richer.
The poor are getting poorer.
Fascist, chauvinistic government fools.

People, Moslems, Christians and Hindus.
Are in a time zone just searching for the truth.
Who are you to think you're a superior race?
Facing forth your everlasting doom.

We are Time Zone. We've come to drop a bomb on you.
World destruction, kaboom, kaboom, kaboom!

This is the world destruction, your life ain't nothing.
Nationalities are fighting with each other.
Why is this? Because the system tells you.

Putting people in faceless categories.
Knowledge isn't what it used to be.
Military tactics to control a nation.
Who wants to be a president or king? Me!

Mother Nature is gonna work against you.
Nothing in your power that you can do.
Yes, the world is headed for destruction.
You and I know it, the Bible tells you.

If we don't start to look for a better life,
The world will be destroyed in a time zone!

Speak about destruction

Let's Go Brandon!

was wondering what Coach Coughlin had been up to.

1636660281724.png

Man, **** like this doesn't help. It will be a miracle if this kid doesn't get sacrificed on the alter of politics as it is...to try to make some stupid liberal point.

Abe Lincoln said the wisest of the creatures is the hen because she only clucks after the egg is laid. Post this **** after, if by some miracle, he is acquitted, as he damn well should be.

Well, Libertarianism is really known as Classical Liberalism (don’t let that second name scare you away) and is grounded in the value of human liberty. I have no problem whatsoever with the Libertarian Party’s platform; it’s the LP’s misguided (IMO) prioritizing of lesser issues (legalized dope, marriage for the gays, etc) at the expense of the truly important issues such as limited government, states’ rights & federalism, free market economies, promoting the “non-aggression” principle, and the idea of self-ownership (and the self-responsibility that naturally follows).

It certainly doesn't help their cause when they put forth a John McAfee as a POTUS candidate on their ticket. Their 2020 POTUS candidate (Jo Jorgensen) went out and courted BLM-friendly voters with her call to strip local law enforcement of military-style equipment.

For a few election cycles now, the libertarians best chance is to "embed" libertarian candidates & ideas into the Republican Party (Ron and Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie)

Some of this generation's great minds in the arenas of economics (Milton Friedman, Murray Rothbard), politics/academia (Andrew Napolitano, Thomas Sewell) and business (the Koch brothers) have deep libertarian leanings. Even some celebrities have espoused libertarian views, like Joe Rogan, Vince Vaughn, Mike Rowe ("Dirty Jobs" & "Last Man Standing"), Tom Selleck.
I was arguing with a libertarian who kept telling me drugs should be legal as it is a victimless crime.

Whether or not they should be legal was secondary to me in this argument. The idea that anyone could argue that drugs are victimless gave me a very poor view of libertarianism.

Man, **** like this doesn't help. It will be a miracle if this kid doesn't get sacrificed on the alter of politics as it is...to try to make some stupid liberal point.

Abe Lincoln said the wisest of the creatures is the hen because she only clucks after the egg is laid. Post this **** after, if by some miracle, he is acquitted, as he damn well should be.
I don't think the jury is going to be checking this site during deliberations. Besides, that tame compared to all the other memes. The judge should throw out the whole dame case anyway and not even send it to the jury.

This is absolutely what is going on

And probably why the defense didn’t throw 10000 objections up today…

If you watched the trial, one thing you saw was the paucity of objections during testimony. The attorneys work out the issue of admissibility of evidence outside the presence of the jury. About 25 years ago, a really good lawyer I used to work with and tried cases with told me to handle all the evidentiary issues before the jury was present. "The jury wants to hear the evidence. Don't object unless you really need to."

The exceptions, of course, are where an idiot, corrupt lawyer comments on a criminal defendant's exercise of his 5th amendment rights or violates an order the judge has already made regarding the admissibility of evidence - both of which the stupid, corrupt, incompetent prosecutor, Dingleberry or something like that, has done.

Another thing you may have noticed if you watched the trial very much is the inadmissibility of something called "character evidence," related in large part to evidence of "prior bad acts" by a witness to show "action in conformity therewith." In other words, a lawyer tries to admit evidence that a criminal defendant wore a tee-shirt saying, "Free As ****." That evidence supposedly shows ... something, I guess. The court also excluded evidence of a videotape of Rittenhouse in a CVS parking lot a few weeks before the shootings, watching the store being looted and saying, "I wish I had my AR, I would shoot those shoplifters."

The prosecution argued that the evidence showed a "common" behavior, i.e., shoot looters then, shoot rioters now. Evidence of prior specific acts may be admissible, subject to the court's discretion, if it shows a prevailing motive to commit the act, intent in the action since the person did the same and knew what he was doing, mistake or more accurately lack thereof since the prior action shows knowledge, identity due to unique characteristics of the wrongful act, or common scheme or plan showing the same guy had the same rather detailed plan to commit the same wrongdoing previously. Such exceptions are known under the acronym "MIMIC."

The reason such evidence is generally not relevant or admissible in the Rittenhouse case is that the evidence is used to show "this guy did it." Here, there is no dispute but that this guy - Rittenhouse - did it. That is not even disputed. Further, commenting on shooting shoplifters with an AR when he did not have an AR has no similarity to shooting rioters in self-defense. Apples and oranges.

Oh, and to point out that the judge is not "skewing" rulings to favor the defense, he also properly precluded evidence that convicted child-rapist Joseph Rosenbaum had been released from a mental hospital the morning of the shooting since Rittenhouse did not know about the convictions or the mental hospital stay so that information would not have affected his concern for his safety.

End of today's evidence class, prior specific acts and character evidence.

830ff5b9fb2e1c781a8e9ec9102090a6e80de954208265ce6ca02b6bfc9660e8_1.jpg

If you watched the trial, one thing you saw was the paucity of objections during testimony. The attorneys work out the issue of admissibility of evidence outside the presence of the jury. About 25 years ago, a really good lawyer I used to work with and tried cases with told me to handle all the evidentiary issues before the jury was present. "The jury wants to hear the evidence. Don't object unless you really need to."

The exceptions, of course, are where an idiot, corrupt lawyer comments on a criminal defendant's exercise of his 5th amendment rights or violates an order the judge has already made regarding the admissibility of evidence - both of which the stupid, corrupt, incompetent prosecutor, Dingleberry or something like that, has done.

Another thing you may have noticed if you watched the trial very much is the inadmissibility of something called "character evidence," related in large part to evidence of "prior bad acts" by a witness to show "action in conformity therewith." In other words, a lawyer tries to admit evidence that a criminal defendant wore a tee-shirt saying, "Free As ****." That evidence supposedly shows ... something, I guess. The court also excluded evidence of a videotape of Rittenhouse in a CVS parking lot a few weeks before the shootings, watching the store being looted and saying, "I wish I had my AR, I would shoot those shoplifters."

The prosecution argued that the evidence showed a "common" behavior, i.e., shoot looters then, shoot rioters now. Evidence of prior specific acts may be admissible, subject to the court's discretion, if it shows a prevailing motive to commit the act, intent in the action since the person did the same and knew what he was doing, mistake or more accurately lack thereof since the prior action shows knowledge, identity due to unique characteristics of the wrongful act, or common scheme or plan showing the same guy had the same rather detailed plan to commit the same wrongdoing previously. Such exceptions are known under the acronym "MIMIC."

The reason such evidence is generally not relevant or admissible in the Rittenhouse case is that the evidence is used to show "this guy did it." Here, there is no dispute but that this guy - Rittenhouse - did it. That is not even disputed. Further, commenting on shooting shoplifters with an AR when he did not have an AR has no similarity to shooting rioters in self-defense. Apples and oranges.

Oh, and to point out that the judge is not "skewing" rulings to favor the defense, he also properly precluded evidence that convicted child-rapist Joseph Rosenbaum had been released from a mental hospital the morning of the shooting since Rittenhouse did not know about the convictions or the mental hospital stay so that information would not have affected his concern for his safety.

End of today's evidence class, prior specific acts and character evidence.
I don’t understand why the defense waited until the very end to try to discuss timeframes… like the fact that it was 2:45 seconds from him screaming friendly friendly friendly to the end of the incident was so critical to understand thst the slimy DA portrayal of him having all this time to think and make judgments is Bullcrap

Also it was obvious that the judge didn’t understand pixels… they needed to demonstrate what they were to the judge then explain that the original image was filmed in something like 880 pixels, so the actual thing they were trying to enlarge was only like 30-60 pixels to a larger size and on a 4400k pixel tv… there is no way it wasn’t distorted

I don’t understand why the defense waited until the very end to try to discuss timeframes… like the fact that it was 2:45 seconds from him screaming friendly friendly friendly to the end of the incident was so critical to understand thst the slimy DA portrayal of him having all this time to think and make judgments is Bullcrap

That's argument. No argument until closing argument.

Also it was obvious that the judge didn’t understand pixels… they needed to demonstrate what they were to the judge then explain that the original image was filmed in something like 880 pixels, so the actual thing they were trying to enlarge was only like 30-60 pixels to a larger size and on a 4400k pixel tv… there is no way it wasn’t distorted

Does not matter much, I think, since both images are pure garbage showing nothing.

What is much more intriguing about this blurry drone video is the fact it supposedly magically appeared at the prosecutor's office last Friday, about 15 months after the shootings. So says the same prosecutor who failed to turn over FBI drone video for 15 months.

Magically appeared last Friday. Yeah. Sure. You betcha.

Did it come with 81 million votes?

shouldnt Kyle use his hwite supremassey card to get outta this?

or is that a fable?

What tears, you commie loving *******?

5tzrcs.jpg

Didn't have anything to say about this one though, did you?

5tzrln.jpg

If anyone doesn't get the "Juicy" reference, you need to type in "Dave Chappelle talks Jussie Smollett" on YT.

This is the still image from the "magic drone" video that supposedly simply landed on the prosecutor's doorstep eight days ago. The prosecution argues it shows Rittenhouse aiming his rifle - OH MY GOD, AN AR-14 OR SOMETHING EQUALLY EVIL - at somebody, thereby triggering the "intervention" by a nutjob child molester released from a psychiatric hospital earlier that day:

FEBdbxwVQAEDfZM

Wow, clear as a mud pit. The still image shows right-handed Kyle Rittenhouse supposedly adopting a left-handed shooter's stance and aiming the rifle at about a 60 degree angle upwards to ... kill a bird? Go after Superman?

The prosecution's entire case rests on this image. I **** you not. "Beyond a reasonable doubt." In re Winship, 397 U. S. 358 (1970). You bet.

This is the still image from the "magic drone" video that supposedly simply landed on the prosecutor's doorstep eight days ago. The prosecution argues it shows Rittenhouse aiming his rifle - OH MY GOD, AN AR-14 OR SOMETHING EQUALLY EVIL - at somebody, thereby triggering the "intervention" by a nutjob child molester released from a psychiatric hospital earlier that day:

FEBdbxwVQAEDfZM

Wow, clear as a mud pit. The still image shows right-handed Kyle Rittenhouse supposedly adopting a left-handed shooter's stance and aiming the rifle at about a 60 degree angle upwards to ... kill a bird? Go after Superman?

The prosecution's entire case rests on this image. I **** you not. "Beyond a reasonable doubt." In re Winship, 397 U. S. 358 (1970). You bet.
And that is the enhanced version… it was shot in I believe 880 pixels.. those images were so far in the background that they probably weren’t more than a handful of pixels to begin with

They converted that to a 4k tv image then tried to enlarge that even more… what looks like a rifle angle could be incredibly distorted even if you could make it out

And tge timeframe thing was expert testimony disallowed by the judge over the prosecution objections… he didn’t want the full timeframe discussed

FEBdbxwVQAEDfZM

Great picture. If I told you the circled image was a 1968 Chevy c10, you couldn't unsee it.

5u1rgw.jpg