• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Doesn't make sense to me either. Here is one eyewitness account:

Six years. And he just murders an innocent? The police have been known to use excessive force many times. But plain, flat out, cold murder with what appears to be no provocation? No, there's more here to the story.

Well he is white... So he's really just waiting for an opportunity to gun down innocent, unarmed, peace loving black people.

"We were so close, almost inches away, that when he tried to open his door aggressively, the door ricocheted both off me and Big Mike's body and closed back on the officer," Johnson said.

Still in his car, the officer then grabbed Brown by his neck, Johnson said. Brown tried to pull away, but the officer kept pulling Brown toward him, he said.

Yes, the police officer reached out of his closed cardoor window and tried to grab this kid by the neck. That sounds plausible.

I just wish one of:

the cop was black
or
the kid was white

then no one would care

Preliminary reports are that the cigars may have been Cubans.

I'm sure what actually happened was that sweet, harmless college student Michael Brown noticed a box of cigars had fallen off of a shelf in the store. He picked it up and was handing it back to the clerk, when the vicious, racist store clerk shoved his body onto Michael Brown's outstretched hands. Terrified, Michael ran to the police officer and politely requested his assistance. The seated police officer reached out and tried to strangle poor defenseless 6'4" 290 pound Michael through the car window with his bare hands. Michael tried to run away and the police officer chased him down and shot him for the fun of it.

But we have seen tons of evidence about the shooting in order to go ahead and make judgements.

I do not think he should have been shot to death over stealing. I am curious to know how many shots were fired. The kids aggressive nature has been established at the QT. He probably punched the cop, trying to get away from his grip through the car door. That would explain why the first shot or two was fired at the police car door. When the kid broke away, there was no need for further firing. I never believed a word that Dorian Johnson said. He did not seem credible. The lady that was in the neighborhood picking up her employee intrigued me the most. She did not live in the area. Looks like Mr. Johnson lied about the altercation being over walking in the street, but his story about Michael Brown being shot with his hands up, matches other witness accounts. I jumped the gun a bit, but I want to know how they will explain Mr. Brown being shot away from the police car. I still believe the cop went overboard in the process of trying to apprehend Brown. At the same time, I deserve some **** for jumping to conclusions on a couple of things.

I do not think he should have been shot to death over stealing. .

I stopped reading your reply right there because it has nothing to do with what I said. Don't change the subject and try to put words in my mouth.

Just heard an interview on the radio with a protester from Ferguson and found out that the robbery story was concocted by the police to justify the shooting.

I agree, but in those cases, the cops are more than willing to lock up the perpetrators. When you have a situation where the shooting is questionable, then I think that is why you see the outrage. Especially when it is cops. I do not care what color the cop is. Many of them are out of control.

In many of these big cities, kids are walking down the street and getting hit with stray bullets. How the **** do you get anymore questionable than that? But no outrage. Why? Because political points cannot be scored with that. The whole thing is disgusting.

Meanwhile the natives in Chicago still slaughter each other like cattle on a daily basis.....crickets

I think I'll wait till the movie comes out before I pass judgment.

I stopped reading your reply right there because it has nothing to do with what I said. Don't change the subject and try to put words in my mouth.

What words did I put into your mouth? I am speaking for me. Non of the witnesses ever said they knew what started the altercation, other than Mr. Johnson, whom I did not believe entirely. The only thing any of them could agree on is that Mr. Brown was shot running away from the officer. I did pounce on the jay-walking bullshit, but that account was given by Mr. Johnson. The fact that the other witnesses(some who did not know Johnson) backed up Mr. Johnson's account that Mr. Brown was shot fleeing, I was more inclined to believe his story about the jay-walking. I still believe he was shot fleeing the cop, At the same time, the cop had every reason to put his hands on Mr. Brown..

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the witness with him at the time he was shot was also with him on video at the alleged robbery? If so, it is odd that he left that detail out when recounting the events

I'm wondering if the witness with him at the time he was shot was also with him on video at the alleged robbery? If so, it is odd that he left that detail out when recounting the events

That would be Mr. Johnson.