• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Opinions on this all come down to common sense. We will probably never know exactly what happened. The only hard evidence that you and I have at this point is the robbery video which shows Brown's violent actions. With that said, is it more likely that he was aggressive and put the cop in a situation where he had to shoot or more likely the this cop was a renegade who was just itching to unnecessarily shoot a kid the first chance he gets?
If you don't have enough common sense to figure that one out, you're lost.

It's the same deal with the parents of some of the kids at my H.S. Like it or not, your actions speak to who you are. Their kid will get in trouble, detentions, suspensions, expulsions on average of about 40 times a year from the time they are in 1st Grade all the way up in H.S. Let's say the kid is in 12th Grade now and true to form they get in trouble for about the 300th time. Guess who's parent comes flying into school going crazy that Teacher X who gave out the punishment simply because they don't like "him or her". They are completely and utterly convinced that everyone else has been lying or "out to get them" for the past 12 years and their child is innocent. If you dare bring up the fact that there have been 299 other offenses leading up to this one and that it's highly unlikely that every teacher they have ever had is simply "out to get them", they get pissed cannot even entertain the fact that after 300 offenses, the kid might be at fault. Not possible.

Actions speak to who we are and what we do. A much as we would like everyone to forget about everything we have done to people in the past, they won't. To expect people to ignore the facts and pretend someone is an angel when their actions show different is ludicrous.

Last edited:
It's the same deal with the parents of some of the kids at my H.S. Like it or not, your actions speak to who you are. Their kid will get in trouble, detentions, suspensions, expulsions on average of about 40 times a year from the time they are in 1st Grade all the way up in H.S. Let's say the kid is in 12th Grade now and true to form they get in trouble for about the 300th time. Guess who's parent comes flying into school going crazy that Teacher X who gave out the punishment simply because they don't like "him or her". They are completely and utterly convinced that everyone else has been lying or "out to get them" for the past 12 years and their child is innocent. If you dare bring up the fact that there have been 299 other offenses leading up to this one and that it's highly unlikely that every teacher they have ever had is simply "out to get them", they get pissed cannot even entertain the fact that after 300 offenses, the kid might be at fault. Not possible.

Actions speak to who we are and what we do. A much as we would like everyone to forget about everything we have done to people in the past, they won't. To expect people to ignore the facts and pretend someone is an angel when their actions show different is ludicrous.

I dealt with a woman like this in person. Blamed me and my daughter and the entire elementary school for everything that went wrong in her precious child's life. She called the cops on me, had a base investigation opened on me, threatened to sue the Fairbanks schools.....you name it, she did it. All because my daughter didn't like her daughter and told her so. Meanwhile, it was HER daughter doing all the stuff she accused my daughter of- stuff I witnessed first hand. Parents like that just boil my blood. UGH.

I dealt with a woman like this in person. Blamed me and my daughter and the entire elementary school for everything that went wrong in her precious child's life. She called the cops on me, had a base investigation opened on me, threatened to sue the Fairbanks schools.....you name it, she did it. All because my daughter didn't like her daughter and told her so. Meanwhile, it was HER daughter doing all the stuff she accused my daughter of- stuff I witnessed first hand. Parents like that just boil my blood. UGH.

There is no "think" about this. While these issues have been growing over time, spanning many Presidents, Obama has exacerbated the racial divide.

Sending WH officials to Brown's funeral, none to our General killed overseas...
allowing the AG to press hate crime charges against the one white knock-out perpetrator, NONE against the thousands of black knock-out perps...
allowing the AG to investigate the Ferguson police Dept, but doing nothing against the Albuquerque PD that is also slaying innocents
the WH and O showing no interest in the white pregnant couple brutally attacked outside a night club
standing up for Trayvon..."If I had a son..."

...and himself never standing up for a white victim of a black crime.

Fair and Balanced shouldn't just be the tag line for Fox News. Politicians should try to practice it as well.

Don't forget the white cop that "acted stupidly." That cop should have told Obama to shove his beer summit up his muslim sympathizing ***.

You haven't directly taken a position, save for attempting to mitigate every piece of evidence that says Wilson's story is correct...which, is a position. Nice try. You've not made one, single argument to say that Wilson's story may have been correct. Just to attack any evidence/reporting that says Wilson was justified. OK...

Then you generalize...saying the "board" (i.e., everyone) has race issues, overlooking the fact that many here have stated - we want the truth. This isn't about race. Only Libtards, like yourself, insert these blatant claims of racism in situations like these.

And you clearly care how this case shakes out. CLEARLY.

All of this, from the man, that says the Officer is required to touch the dead body, to cuff him...LOL. Too funny. Did you see those Michael Brown-dead-in-the-street photos? You're quite the expert :)

Must spread rep, yadda, yadda.......Lyn, you're a mod.....fix that ****. Please.

There is no "think" about this. While these issues have been growing over time, spanning many Presidents, Obama has exacerbated the racial divide.

Sending WH officials to Brown's funeral, none to our General killed overseas...
allowing the AG to press hate crime charges against the one white knock-out perpetrator, NONE against the thousands of black knock-out perps...
allowing the AG to investigate the Ferguson police Dept, but doing nothing against the Albuquerque PD that is also slaying innocents
the WH and O showing no interest in the white pregnant couple brutally attacked outside a night club
standing up for Trayvon..."If I had a son..."

...and himself never standing up for a white victim of a black crime.

Fair and Balanced shouldn't just be the tag line for Fox News. Politicians should try to practice it as well.

I don't think dear leader likes white people. It must kill him to know his mother was as white as it gets. That makes him half white whether he likes it or not.He's just a narcissistic leftist creep posing as a leader. He could have really united people in this country and he chose to divide every single chance he got. That will be his legacy. The great divider of men and sympathizer to Americas enemies.

I don't think dear leader likes white people. It must kill him to know his mother was as white as it gets. That makes him half white whether he likes it or not.He's just a narcissistic leftist creep posing as a leader. He could have really united people in this country and he chose to divide every single chance he got. That will be his legacy. The great divider of men and sympathizer to Americas enemies.

Obama is all about what is politically expedient. He thinks ginning up anger among African Americans will drive them to the polls and generate Dem votes. Who cares if it hurts innocent people, black or white.

so he was dead before the shot to the top of the skull

Lets not forget Obamas "beer summit" to support his buddy in Mass.

The guy has gone out of his way to support the blacks anytime a controversial case has come up. Yet he's neglected to support anything to do with whites.

He's the most transparent President ever.... Unfortunately, it's all about him.

Everyone knows that due to Obama, we now live in a post racial society. He is the great unifier.

Yes, he is such the unifier that he referred to his Grandma as a "Typical white person."

This board has serious race issues, so whenever a race issue comes up you all fly off into "defend the skin" mode.

"Defend the skin" my ***. I've said it before, if the cop was black and the thug was white, I'd still dance a little jig and be happy that instant justice was served. Of course, if that had been the case no one would have heard about it.

can someone explain to me how a person can have their back to a cop, get shot in the back of the wrist and have it exit the inside of their upper arm?
I'm really trying to understand that one.

That actually happens quite easily, depending on the round used/angle of the shot. The way a bullet can bounce around the inside of a person's body, it can end up exiting the body at a point, which would originally have been considered to be impossible.

"Defend the skin" my ***. I've said it before, if the cop was black and the thug was white, I'd still dance a little jig and be happy that instant justice was served. Of course, if that had been the case no one would have heard about it.

I would feel the same way if it were a white trash thug. The only 2 differences are that we wouldn't have heard a word in the media and there would jot have been looting and violence.

Oops. Meant to quote Player's post.

I would feel the same way if it were a white trash thug. The only 2 differences are that we wouldn't have heard a word in the media and there would jot have been looting and violence.

Oops. Meant to quote Player's post.
Player is black and for him the only reason a white person has for being critical of a black person is because of race. Being critical over politics, crime, being a lousy football coach, whatever, irrespective of race simply does not compute.

That actually happens quite easily, depending on the round used/angle of the shot. The way a bullet can bounce around the inside of a person's body, it can end up exiting the body at a point, which would originally have been considered to be impossible.

Have to disagree with the phrase "quite easily." How many living things have you shot? I've been hunting for over 30 years. I've killed many small to large living things. I've seen ballistic tips go through living flesh and do some really weird things. But what you are suggesting is damned near impossible. Consider the following image I put together. If Brown was doing what all of those witnesses stated, his hands were in the air, back to the officer? Or facing him, doesn't really matter.

Gunshot_zpsc44346e3.jpg

You're suggesting the following is possible:
- that a bullet traveling on a certain plane could make contact with the wrist (bony, full of muscle and sinew)...
- then said bullet would do a near 90 degree turn to travel down the forearm - traveling through and around the radius and ulna bones, eventually hitting the elbow...
- At which point the bullet would then have to make another near 90 degree turn to travel into the upper arm...
- to then make ANOTHER turn of some degree to exit the arm.

Three turns. The bullet makes a right, a left, a right, travels unscathed through the length of the arm as well not being stopped by bone.

Nope.

Last edited:
- that a bullet traveling on a certain plane could make contact with the wrist (bony, full of muscle and sinew)...
- then said bullet would do a near 90 degree turn to travel down the forearm - traveling through and around the radius and ulna bones, eventually hitting the elbow...
- At which point the bullet would then have to make another near 90 degree turn to travel into the upper arm...

Three turns. The bullet makes a right, a left, a right, travels unscathed through the length of the arm as well not being stopped by bone.

Nope.

I call bullshit. It worked for JFK. The government said so and was run by Democrats at the time so it must be true.

Ferguson Police Break Up Ugly Brawl Involving Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmother and Cousin

The altercation allegedly ensued from a dispute about who had the right to sell Mike Brown merchandise.

Brown`s Grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, along with Brown`s Cousin Tony Petty, were selling t-shirts and other Michael Brown merchandise.

It appears surveillance cameras could have captured the fight and be part of police evidence. Police report no arrests at this time....

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ael_browns_mother_grandmother_and_cousin.html

-----------------------

Movie time!

Have to disagree with the phrase "quite easily." How many living things have you shot? I've been hunting for over 30 years. I've killed many small to large living things. I've seen ballistic tips go through living flesh and do some really weird things. But what you are suggesting is damned near impossible. Consider the following image I put together. If Brown was doing what all of those witnesses stated, his hands were in the air, back to the officer? Or facing him, doesn't really matter.

Gunshot_zpsc44346e3.jpg

Nope.

Well, maybe not "quite easily", but yes, it absolutely can happen. caliber of round/angle of shot/movement of target plays a large part in that. Am I saying that THAT is the lock-tight explanation in this case? No, but absolutely it CAN happen

I call bullshit. It worked for JFK. The government said so and was run by Democrats at the time so it must be true.

Worked for Keith Hernandez's magic loogie as well.

magicloogie.jpg

Ferguson Police Break Up Ugly Brawl Involving Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmother and Cousin

The altercation allegedly ensued from a dispute about who had the right to sell Mike Brown merchandise.

Brown`s Grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, along with Brown`s Cousin Tony Petty, were selling t-shirts and other Michael Brown merchandise.

It appears surveillance cameras could have captured the fight and be part of police evidence. Police report no arrests at this time....

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ael_browns_mother_grandmother_and_cousin.html

-----------------------

Movie time!

We makin' bank on this ****, ho.....git your own idea.

-----------------------

Movie time!

Where can I order mine?

Well, maybe not "quite easily", but yes, it absolutely can happen. caliber of round/angle of shot/movement of target plays a large part in that. Am I saying that THAT is the lock-tight explanation in this case? No, but absolutely it CAN happen

Would love to see evidence of a case where something this zany has happened with a bullet. In a fleshy leg? Perhaps. Through a bony wrist, right angle turn down through a forearm with 2 bones, right angle turn through an elbow joint, then out of the bicep area. Nope. Not buying it.

Would love to see evidence of a case where something this zany has happened with a bullet. In a fleshy leg? Perhaps. Through a bony wrist, right angle turn down through a forearm with 2 bones, right angle turn through an elbow joint, then out of the bicep area. Nope. Not buying it.

Okay, you dont believe me, then you dont believe me. Go to the local range and ask someone there, theyll tell you the same