• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Okay, you dont believe me, then you dont believe me. Go to the local range and ask someone there, theyll tell you the same

Once again, you're speaking to me as if I'm a person with no firearms experience. Please stop.

Well, maybe not "quite easily", but yes, it absolutely can happen. caliber of round/angle of shot/movement of target plays a large part in that. Am I saying that THAT is the lock-tight explanation in this case? No, but absolutely it CAN happen

Would you say the incredibly low probability of a bullet doing all that crazy **** removes reasonable doubt? IMO that's all that this case comes down to, and Wilson has a big ol' bag of reasonable doubt right now.

Once again, you're speaking to me as if I'm a person with no firearms experience. Please stop.

well, with the contrarian responses you keep throwing up, what else am I expected to believe? It's like you want to argue just for the sake of arguing. Did I cuss you out at some point and you're still upset? Because if so, I honestly don't remember.

I've seen bullets do weird things. However, it leaves a trail. Doctors can trace the bullet's trajectory and angle of entry. This isn't difficult and is done all over the country on a daily basis. Crime labs and investigators can reconstruct the scene almost to a T using ballistics reports and evidence from the crime scene. Bullets leave tons of details as they go into a body, bounce off of bones and lose their casings.

Anyone know where I can pick up a Michael Brown beer koozie?

Anyone know where I can pick up a Michael Brown beer koozie?

Ferguson Police Break Up Ugly Brawl Involving Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmother and Cousin

The altercation allegedly ensued from a dispute about who had the right to sell Mike Brown merchandise.

Brown`s Grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, along with Brown`s Cousin Tony Petty, were selling t-shirts and other Michael Brown merchandise.

It appears surveillance cameras could have captured the fight and be part of police evidence. Police report no arrests at this time....

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ael_browns_mother_grandmother_and_cousin.html

-----------------------

Movie time!

I'd see Pearlie or Tony. They're probably practically givin that **** away before Moms legally gets the TM.

7bucktees has this one. I ordered 40 today and am gonna go to the hood when they let the officer walk and sell them for $25 each. Gotta make hay while the sun shines.
dont-shoot-hand-prints-michael-brown-tshirt-tank-top-white-510x600.jpg

I'd see Pearlie or Tony. They're probably practically givin that **** away before Moms legally gets the TM.

" If Mama McSpadden shows up on a surveillance video swinging a metal pole she might have to forget about setting up a ‘Mike Brown Foundation.’"

Only in 'merica can the entrepreneurial spirit rise out the ashes of the dead.

View attachment 698

Yesterday, the family of slain teenager Michael Brown and their attorneys incorporated a new organization: the Michael O.D. Brown We Love Our Sons & Daughters Foundation. The group's first order of business came today in the form of a plea from Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, and was titled "Regarding Unauthorized Use: Name and Likeness of the Late Michael O.D. Brown":

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...asgnVn-NxKWfHTTXgAXeCrw&bvm=bv.77880786,d.aWw

" If Mama McSpadden shows up on a surveillance video swinging a metal pole she might have to forget about setting up a ‘Mike Brown Foundation.’"

Only in 'merica can the entrepreneurial spirit rise out the ashes of the dead.

Yesterday, the family of slain teenager Michael Brown and their attorneys incorporated a new organization: the Michael O.D. Brown We Love Our Sons & Daughters Foundation. The group's first order of business came today in the form of a plea from Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, and was titled "Regarding Unauthorized Use: Name and Likeness of the Late Michael O.D. Brown":
I am guessing this is their first business venture. Let me go ahead and predict that this is not the goldmine they are banking on.

well, with the contrarian responses you keep throwing up, what else am I expected to believe? It's like you want to argue just for the sake of arguing. Did I cuss you out at some point and you're still upset? Because if so, I honestly don't remember.

I'm putting up counter arguments because what you suggest is really not likely or plausible, but you think it is. I can't debate you?

I'm not arguing for the sense of arguing. I am however stopping this bullshit train from rolling down the tracks, this notion that his hands were up, the bullet hit him in the wrist, and exited his forearm. Before long people will be buying into you saying "it's possible." I'm stopping it in its tracks.

I'm putting up counter arguments because what you suggest is really not likely or plausible, but you think it is. I can't debate you?

I'm not arguing for the sense of arguing. I am however stopping this bullshit train from rolling down the tracks, this notion that his hands were up, the bullet hit him in the wrist, and exited his forearm. Before long people will be buying into you saying "it's possible." I'm stopping it in its tracks.

Good man. You deserve a medal for your service to this site

Michael "O.D." Brown?

His middle initials are literally "OD"? Wow, that was never going to end well.

Last edited:
No link but hacker group anonymous says that their "sources" say that Wilson will get no charges.

No link but hacker group anonymous says that their "sources" say that Wilson will get no charges.

Have to go to the Brits for news,,,The Obama channels are in clampdown mode..

hackers Anonymous claim that Ferguson cop who killed Michael Brown will NOT be charged

Claiming they've had information leaked to them by two sources, Anonymous have reported via Twiitter that Wilson will not be charged

The group tweeted that there would be an 'imminent announcement' that Wilson would not be charged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810141/Drug-case-dropped-Ferguson-officer-no-show.html

Have to go to the Brits for news,,,The Obama channels are in clampdown mode..

hackers Anonymous claim that Ferguson cop who killed Michael Brown will NOT be charged

Claiming they've had information leaked to them by two sources, Anonymous have reported via Twiitter that Wilson will not be charged

The group tweeted that there would be an 'imminent announcement' that Wilson would not be charged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810141/Drug-case-dropped-Ferguson-officer-no-show.html

You know who is thrilled at that news? Dudes who need new shoes:

LARIOTS3.jpeg

No one "leaks" news to Anonymous...Anonymous takes news from its sources.

Awwwww shid..... Things bout to get real up in this motha!