• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

It's a sign!

Hundreds of Salamanders Gather on Homeowner’s Doorstep in St. Louis

The Missouri Department of Conservation posted this picture of the gathering–which is called a “congress of salamanders”–to their Facebook page and had this to say about it:

“Our St. Louis office got a call last week from a homeowner who had this pile of ringed salamanders trapped in an outside stairway. In autumn they travel by night to fishless woodland ponds where they may congregate by the hundreds for breeding. The salamanders were moved to a nearby fishless pond so they could continue…. If you see activity like this, let us know so we can help wildlife get back on the right road.”

1337934.large.jpg

6a00e551937c4a883401b7c6f781f6970b-500wi.png

Holder will have a conniption

Federal civil rights charges unlikely against police officer in Ferguson shooting

Justice Department investigators have all but concluded they do not have a strong enough case to bring civil rights charges against Darren Wilson, the white police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Mo., according to law enforcement officials.

When racial tension boiled over in Ferguson after the Aug. 9 shooting, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. traveled to the St. Louis suburb to meet with city leaders and protest organizers in an effort to bring calm. He assured them that the federal government would open a civil rights investigation into the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, but that investigation now seems unlikely to result in any charges.

“The evidence at this point does not support civil rights charges against Officer Wilson,” said one person briefed on the investigation, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

The investigation of the Brown shooting is being conducted by the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division under a federal statute that makes it a crime for a person with government authority — the legal term is “acting under color of any law” — to “willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...189d80-6055-11e4-8b9e-2ccdac31a031_story.html

It's

Hundreds of Salamanders Gather on Homeowner’s Doorstep in St. Louis

The Missouri Department of Conservation posted this picture of the gathering–which is called a “congress of salamanders”–to their Facebook page and had this to say about it:

“Our St. Louis office got a call last week from a homeowner who had this pile of ringed salamanders trapped in an outside stairway. In autumn they travel by night to fishless woodland ponds where they may congregate by the hundreds for breeding. The salamanders were moved to a nearby fishless pond so they could continue…. If you see activity like this, let us know so we can help wildlife get back on the right road.”

1337934.large.jpg

6a00e551937c4a883401b7c6f781f6970b-500wi.png

At least they gather peacefully.

Today would be a good day to announce that no charges will be brought. Kind of like a kick to the balls (election) followed by an uppercut to the libtards and black racists.

Today would be a good day to announce that no charges will be brought. Kind of like a kick to the balls (election) followed by an uppercut to the libtards and black racists.

Amen, I think some of my liberal friends on FB may suffer from this condition if that happens.
tumblr_mdg72sKsdL1qef2y7.gif~c200

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...im-chase-him-down-chambers-street-screaming/#!

... I have no words for the stupidity and hypocrisy in this matter. that is all

Wonder if he will continue to attend the protests.

Oh, and his being attacked had nothing to do with his race. It was entirely due to his behavior.

/s One of the guys who attacked him.

"Couldn't the same be said of the Brown shooting?"

"Well, no, of course not since the guy who was shot ... well, see, Brown was ... yeah, see, the thing is, Brown didn't ... I mean, what we have here ... ATTACK!!"

- They beat him in a church at what was supposed to be a peaceful rally.
- His crime was filming the rally, not saying anything wrong or acting inaporopriatly or violently.
- He was a supporter of the protesters and himself a protester
- He ran away after the initial beating and they chased him...

- They beat him in a church at what was supposed to be a peaceful rally.
- His crime was filming the rally, not saying anything wrong or acting inaporopriatly or violently.
- He was a supporter of the protesters and himself a protester
- He ran away after the initial beating and they chased him...

Yeah, I was joking about the behavior part relative to the guy who was chased and beaten. The article contains a feeble attempt at justifying the beating by someone who attended the rally and witnessed the beating, so I was just using that same reasoning on the Brown shooting.

See what I did there?

I can't wait to see what happens in the next week or two when the grand jury decision comes down. I'd like to see a cop on every roof top setting up overlapping fields of fire and take out the rioters. Every freaking one.

Well, riots didn't happen in Florida when ZImmerman was found not guilty....IJS that I don't know if riots will happen in this case either.

Well, riots didn't happen in Florida when ZImmerman was found not guilty....IJS that I don't know if riots will happen in this case either.

That might not have happened in the middle class neighborhood in Florida Lyn but they damn sure burned Watts to the ground back in the 60's and the attitude in the hood doesn't seem to have gotten any smarter over the years.

[video]http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSRD vY_anJdc&ei=hHNfVOnJMsepyATf7YCICQ&usg=AFQjCNEgvXgHoRrL_Qkuczl62Hgtb7tA8g[/video]

Remember another "inner city" episode in the past...

I wouldn't compare Sanford Florida with East St. Louis but I would compare Ferguson with Watts and Detroit.

Last edited:
I wasn't alive for either of those....but I do remember the LA riots after the Rodney King verdict. I remember that white trucker stopped at an intersection, pulled from his truck and beaten horrifically for no other reason than being white. THAT was horrible.

I wasn't alive for either of those....but I do remember the LA riots after the Rodney King verdict. I remember that white trucker stopped at an intersection, pulled from his truck and beaten horrifically for no other reason than being white. THAT was horrible.

He deserved it. Why would anybody stop at an intersection?

He wasn't alone..."In total, 53 people were killed and over 2,000 people were injured during the 6 day riot.[3][4]". I forgot about the LA riots, that's 3 times that a city has been burned and looted.

2pm is good. Daylight footage of the destruction of Ferguson will be fun to watch. I hope they don't throw bricks at the cameramen. I want a chopper up in the air too.

2pm is good. Daylight footage of the destruction of Ferguson will be fun to watch. I hope they don't throw bricks at the cameramen. I want a chopper up in the air too.
with snipers in the choppa

while we wait, a little Comedy Gold