• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

they are destroying it

burn baby burn

_79245004_024867989-1.jpg

I honestly don't GET how destroying businesses proves anything other than they are thugs who destroy innocent people's property.

Heard Brown's cousin say that the problem is the process that led to the officer responding by himself to the sighting of the suspect (Michael Brown). See, when it's just one officer responding, then it's more likely that the officer will feel threatened to the point of shooting the suspect. Apparently the right thing to do is treat these suspects like animals in the zoo at feeding time. WTF kind of mindset is this?

Wait....so Brown's cousin is saying that a whole bunch of cops should have responded? How is that any better?

The stupid *** rioters do not care about facts and evidence. They started raging before all the reasons why he was not indicted were listed off, they didn't even listen. I hope they burn down the rest of their ****** town tonight. I think it's great.

Wait....so Brown's cousin is saying that a whole bunch of cops should have responded? How is that any better?

because then they would have ended up with a Rodney King incident where the dumbass thug gets stomped on until he finally realizes that trying to resist will only result in getting the billy club upside the head a few more times. I have an idea, lets double the taxes in every jurisdiction in America so we can have 4 cops in every cop car. Then they will always have the physical advantage in a situation Exactly like the one where Brown died. I mean every kid that weighs 290 lbs and has his judgement impaired and just committed felony theft, and tried to take a cops gun, and punches a cop, deserves to be beat up, not shot.

Last edited:
because then they would have ended up with a Rodney King incident where the dumbass thug gets stomped on until he finally realizes that trying to resist will only result in getting the billy club upside the head a few more times. I have an idea, lets double the taxes in every jurisdiction in America so we can have 4 cops in every cop car. Then they will always have the physical advantage in a situation Exactly like the one where Brown died. I mean every kid that weighs 290 lbs and has his judgement impaired and just committed a felony deserves to be beat up, not shot.
That would be great except the majority of the rioters are probably on welfare and don't pay taxes anyways so one again the middle class would be screwed

Heard Brown's cousin say that the problem is the process that led to the officer responding by himself to the sighting of the suspect (Michael Brown). See, when it's just one officer responding, then it's more likely that the officer will feel threatened to the point of shooting the suspect. Apparently the right thing to do is treat these suspects like animals in the zoo at feeding time. WTF kind of mindset is this?

I agree, in part that there shouldn't be patrol cars in that kind of environment with only one officer. Most cities require two per car just for that kind of situation. One of my pet peeves is the blatant waste of manpower we see on TV on a regular basis.

How many times do we see a police chase with a dozen or more cars chasing a drunk driver all over hell's half acre ? Where were all those cars before the chase ? I'm a staunch supporter of law enforcement, Lord knows I don't want or envy the job but to have more patrol cars just to make a visual statement, to me is not what is needed. I would rather see less cars being more productive...jus sayin'.

Last edited:
Ted Nugent nailed it:

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta ******** you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you ****** idiots. Drive safely.

Ted Nugent nailed it:

There's obviously some truth to that. At least in this case, the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

The mother of Michael Brown could be charged with felony armed robbery for allegedly attacking people in a Ferguson, Mo., parking lot because they were selling T-shirts honoring the late teenager.:

The Ferguson Police Department is currently investigating claims that Lesley McSpadden brought a group of people — including her own mother — to beat vendors and rob them of their “Justice for Mike Brown” merchandise Oct. 18, The Smoking Gun has learned.

One person was hospitalized in the reported attack and another unidentified alleged victim was reportedly beaten with a pipe

Since there is no copyright on his image, people are free to sell shirts about Ferguson as they wish but some people have their own ideas of what is right or wrong and it don't matter what the law says.

I think people do stupid things, and die, every day. People drink and drive. People climb mountains and fall off of them. People do crazy things on a motorcycle, and lose control. Picking a fight, and attacking, an armed person is probably the most stupid.

If there were more cops, then the cop wouldn't be as scared, and the thug would be less inclined to attack a cop. See? Problem solved.

I think people do stupid things, and die, every day. People drink and drive. People climb mountains and fall off of them. People do crazy things on a motorcycle, and lose control. Picking a fight, and attacking, an armed person is probably the most stupid.

So you're saying he acted stupidly? I've heard that somewhere.......

Onliest black thangs dieing 'round here the past few days is these...........

big bear.jpg

Or, he could have just gotten out of the middle of the street.
Typical right wing racist point of view. Next you'll be saying that if he didn't steal anything in the first place, nobody would be looking for him..

Typical right wing racist point of view. Next you'll be saying that if he didn't steal anything in the first place, nobody would be looking for him..

Yeah that too. Instead of committing felonies and smoking weed all morning he could have been out looking for a job. But that's just crazy talk.

The mother of Michael Brown could be charged with felony armed robbery for allegedly attacking people in a Ferguson, Mo., parking lot because they were selling T-shirts honoring the late teenager.:

The Ferguson Police Department is currently investigating claims that Lesley McSpadden brought a group of people — including her own mother — to beat vendors and rob them of their “Justice for Mike Brown” merchandise Oct. 18, The Smoking Gun has learned.

One person was hospitalized in the reported attack and another unidentified alleged victim was reportedly beaten with a pipe.

Since there is no copyright on his image, people are free to sell shirts about Ferguson as they wish but some people have their own ideas of what is right or wrong and it don't matter what the law says.
That would be Capitalism rearing its ugly head. Can't have that.

Michael Brown's Mom = "They think this is a ******* joke."

No they don't. They think it's sad. You son thought it was a ******* joke to rob a store and attack a cop. You're the pathetic and so unfortunately predictable punchline.

Or, he could have just gotten out of the middle of the street.

and, seriously, what the **** was he doing walking down the middle of the street for?

Attachments

• loot.jpg
    loot.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 30
A word to the wise: I have always found it useful to stop when being told to by a law enforcement officer. Now this has always worked for me and I'm 65 years of age. No funeral or riot required.

I don't understand why Ferguson doesn't have any black cops. Having black cops that patrol black areas automatically takes out the race angle. That's how Detroit rolls. They can mow thugs down and nobody cares because it is usually a black cop doing the shooting.

Also cops are in a no win situation. Blacks get pissed because their communities are ran by thugs and the police are only interested in protecting white communities. But when you elevate police presence in black areas they get pissed because the cops are picking on them. It's a no win situation.