• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Today's the day!! Get your lootn boots ready.

Don't have any? Hey, I know where we can get some!!

riots14.jpg

I lived close to downtown Los Angeles in 1992. The scum that looted and burned murdered more than 50 people, and destroyed hundreds of businesses, thousands of jobs, and thousands upon thousands of lives.

I hope they burn in hell for what they did.

not quite

Two with Black Panther connections charged in St. Louis in federal firearms case

ST. LOUIS • Two men have been indicted on weapons charges in federal court here for allegedly making straw purchases of two handguns at the Cabela’s sporting goods store in Hazelwood.

A police source says both men are affiliated with the New Black Panther Party and were taken into custody this morning.

According to the indictment, between Nov. 1 and 13, Baldwin, also known as Brandon Muhammad, and Olajuwon, also known as Olajuwon Ali and Brother Ali, acquired two Hi-Point .45 ACP pistols at the store, claiming that Baldwin was the buyer when, in fact, the weapons were intended for someone else.

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...5e29-947b-5c777ec2d70d.html?mobile_touch=true

Not quite, well maybe not quite lol..
According to Rush, CBS changed the story from pipebombs to firearms amid harsh criticism on Twitter....

Now, it's kind of confusing here because the original report on this was by CBS News, but they dialed it back. They tried to make this sound a little less than what it is, but then Reuters came along and confirmed it. But you know the interesting thing about this? CBS News is catching hell on Twitter for reporting this. CBS News is reporting that two men -- and they did not publish their real names. They did not publish the names by which these two guys go by. Brandon Baldwin was one name, but he actually goes by Brandon Mohammed, and the other man of the Olajuwon Davis, but he goes under the name Olajuwon Ali, but CBS didn't report those new names.

Now, Twitter just blew up with criticism for CBS because they dared reporting that. I mean, CBS is catching holy hell for their first report, even though it's accurate. "The men, who live in the St. Louis area, are allegedly members of the new Black Panthers. They were arrested as part of an FBI undercover operation near Ferguson and intended to use the explosives in pipe bombs. ... FBI spokeswoman Rebecca Wu told CBS News the suspects were arrested on outstanding warrants."

And then they edited the story and the next day it ran this way. "The FBI arrested two men earlier this week on firearms charges as part of increased law enforcement presence in Ferguson, Missouri, ahead of a grand jury decision in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Court documents show Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis face charges of making false written statements in connection with a firearms purchase and aiding and abetting."

Verdict will be read at 9pm EST.....may God be with Ferguson tonight.

So the pre-announcement presser is telling people to be peaceful. Hmmm.... I wonder what the grand jury has decided?

apparently so! Look at the pic above, it seems Simon Cowell is walking out of a discount shoe store during a mass looting

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hineswardkickedurpanzyass again.

Comment is hilarious. Glad I have my own office. Co-workers would otherwise be asking me what the hell was so funny.

I am watching MSNBC for no particular reason. The white reporter guy keeps on interviewing well spoken intelligent black folks and asking how much violence there will be. The black folks keep on urging everyone to be calm etc. White ******* keeps on changing the subject wanting some damn blood. Black guy redirects pretty well and tries to stay on subject. ****** with sissy glasses asks again about violence. Black guy wants to kick his *** at this point, but keeps it together. Mr. Bendover with a fedora and beret asks again how upset people are and when the **** the riots are going to start. I swear I'm about to go to St. Louis and start a riot up in his grill.

Cnn lady had to stop as a bunch of folks were pissed. She said, these peaceful protesters had to remove a member of the kkk. Maybe he was there to protest peacefully too? Right to assemble right? Nope I forgot that's racist.

ain't no way I'm goin to Mobile for thanksgiving

How long till the first fire after the announcement? 30 seconds is my guess.

Why are they taking so damn long??

Watching Fox News and thought I would throw in there that Megyn Kelly is a major babe.

Last edited:
Haven't you stole enough from the poor and minorities?...even your ancestors got wealthy by stealing the labor of the black man.

I miss Polo.

Ehh, I make up for it with my taxes for their phones

Everyone in that part of the country stay safe. If you find yourself in this mess....hide behind the condoms and women's razor displays.

I don't even know where MSNBC or CNN are on my TV guide....lol.

Sounds like Officer Wilson will be exonerated....

Official. Will NOT be indicted.

The criminal was tragically shot. The color of his skin didn't matter. Yet, the liberal race baiters and true racists will be out in full force. I hope the police are authorized and willing to use deadly force tonight.

How many folks you see put in their "masks" for peaceful protest? Hmm.