• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Animals beating up an old man with his own oxygen tank (yes, he's white) - http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/ferguson-mob-beats-carjacks-elderly-man-on-oxygen/

If I'm black, I am getting really upset about this ****. This isn't setting back race relations, it's charting a new course, and it ain't good. Who looks at this ****, hears the idiot "spokespeople", "leaders", and media still defending this **** in general, and doesn't just shake their head and dismiss the whole lot of them as worthless or worse?

Last edited:
Here's something no one is talking about

McCulloch is a Dem, Nixon is a Dem and McCaskill is a Dem. And MO blacks just voted them all into office.

Why isn't the news talking about this?

McCulloch is a Dem, Nixon is a Dem and McCaskill is a Dem. And MO blacks just voted them all into office.

Why isn't the news talking about this?

oh, and Obama "stands with the family"

#MichaelBrown Stepfather Inciting #Ferguson Race Riot is Bloods Gangbanger

Last edited:
And the family is looking more and more like the Manson Family.

snitches-stitches-qt.jpg

snitches.jpg

Where's Obama? where's Holder? where's Al Sharpton?

Playing, pin the blame on the whitey?

Speaking of which, Fred has thrown his two cents in on Ferguson.....

Fergusons in Perpetuity

Two questions, methinks, arise from Ferguson's latest outburst. The first, political, is "Why does the country tolerate it?" The second, more anthropologically interesting, is "Why the eerie incapacity of underclass blacks to understand evidence, or law, or much of anything?" Of the countless explanations given for the poor performance and poor behavior of blacks in the US, one of them dares not speak its name: Low intelligence.

Yet it fits all the evidence. It explains why Africa never built cities, why it did not invent writing, why there was no African Fifth-Century Athens. It explains the need for affirmative action and for departments of Black Studies in universities when black students can’t handle real courses. It explains why the gap in academic achievement never closes. It explains the criminality, the violence, the poor impulse control, the dependency on welfare, the unemployment, and the inability to integrate themselves into a high-tech society. It explains the constant scandals involving teachers in black schools giving students the answers on standardized tests.

Further, it explains why none of the programs intended to raise performance of blacks in the schools ever work. Head Start didn’t work. Integrated schools didn’t work, nor segregated schools, nor black schools with white teachers nor black schools with black teachers. Expensive laboratories and free computers didn't work. Schools run entirely by blacks with very high per-student expenditure (Washington, DC for example) didn’t work. There is no indication that anything at all will ever work. Low intelligence is the obvious explanation. There is precious little counterevidence.

What are the implications?

First, we will see a continuation of hostility by blacks toward whites. This often amounts to outright hatred, as seen in the intermittent riots that never cease, and in the frequent, though carefully under-reported, racial attacks on whites. If blacks cannot rise, and it seems they cannot, they will remain angry in perpetuity. Then what?

What in god’s name to do?

Arguably the best we can do is to continue as now, regard affirmative action as a tax on efficiency, tolerate the racial attacks as preferable to the riots that would follow on not tolerating them, and clean up after the riots that happen anyway. Temporize, hold the lid on, and let other people worry about it later. This is certainly the course that the feds and the major media will advocate. The question is whether they can make it stick.
http://fredoneverything.net/Ferguson2.shtml

Spot on as usual Tibs. Just wish there were some justice for that poor, sweet, harmless, church going, college enrollee Mike Brown. A black man can't even rob a store and punch a cop without being shot these days. Practically Jim Crow up in here. Racists.

Spot on as usual Tibs. Just wish there were some justice for that poor, sweet, harmless, church going, college enrollee Mike Brown. A black man can't even rob a store and punch a cop without being shot these days. Practically Jim Crow up in here. Racists.
The fact is, the Justice system worked perfectly in the Ferguson case. No charges were made until all the evidence was looked at, and all the witnesses vetted. Unfortunately, this didn't fit the black good/white bad narrative of many liberal bigots.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...structions-during-michael-brown-vigil-toronto

The rules stated:

WHITE/NON BLACK ALLIES

While we appreciate the solidarity shown by White and Non-Black POC, want to remind folks of some things:

-Please refrain from taking up space in all ways possible. Remember that you are there in support of black folks, so should never be at the centre of anything

-Refrain from speaking to the media. Black voices are crucial to this

-Stand behind black folks or between us and the police

-If you see a cop harassing a black person, come in and engage. (chances are they are least likely to arrest you)

tumblr_m5plr9OpzO1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

McCulloch is a Dem, Nixon is a Dem and McCaskill is a Dem. And MO blacks just voted them all into office. Why isn't the news talking about this? oh, and Obama "stands with the family"

It must be Stockholm Syndrome. A Republican president sets them free from their dem plantation owners and they cling to the dems.

The fact is, the Justice system worked perfectly in the Ferguson case.

... even in the hands of dems.

Yeah the whole thing is ridiculous. There were three seperate autopsies done, one hired by the family i believe and all came to same conclusions. I can understand the ignorant people, but the intelligent black people need to step up and speak out and say the justice system worked.

What is crippling the black community is that the evidence is clear in this (and many other cases) and yet the complete unwillingness and/or inability to see it for what it actually is makes them look foolish, if not downright stupid.

The media thinks they are helping, but they are actually assisting the rest of the country in that they are helping prove our point.

It's a vicious cycle that THEY are losing. And they don't even recognize it

Where the white Jessie or Al. Is that racist for me to think. Someone to support the wrongly accused, white man.

I was on some news sites reading comments regarding this case and the sides are either the officer protected himself sgainst a thug and the justice system worked or its that Brown was unarmed and was shot with his arms in the air by a rasist cop Yes, he was unarmed, but I don't understand how anyone would know that and when its going down, was Wilson supposed to ask Brown if he had a weapon?
I read the autopsy report and it justifies Wilson's accounts of the events. He was not walking away with his hands in the air and there was thumb wound suggesting he was going for his gun. If this is public knowledge, then why are businesses being burned down and looted? I' m not saying MB deserved to die, but he wasn't killed for the reasons being spout about.