• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Florida Valentines Day Shooting

Remember that cake baker that didn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding? No one seemed to have a problem infringing on his rights. He wasn't the only place they could buy a cake. I mean the gay guys still had the right to buy a cake even if that guy wouldn't sell them one.

And he's gonna argue how that's different. Just wait.

if I were an 18 year old kid right now, I'd go directly to WalMart today. Facebook live this ****, with 10-12 female attorneys behind me and try to buy a gun. When I was refused my 2nd Amendment right, I'd sue so much that they'd change the name of the place to SupeMart when I was done.

Remember that cake baker that didn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding? No one seemed to have a problem infringing on his rights. He wasn't the only place they could buy a cake. I mean the gay guys still had the right to buy a cake even if that guy wouldn't sell them one.

The courts have upheld the idea that guns can be regulated by the government, of course they would probably rule that an individuals right to purchase a firearm can be restricted according to age.....in fact they already have decades ago.

The young person has to wait till he is of age to buy a particular firearm, the gay person will never have a cake sold to them by the bakery owner.

That's sexual orientation discrimination which is permanent, AND A LEGAL NO NO, unlike the gun purchase.

Apples and Orange Pound Cake...........

The courts have upheld the idea that guns can be regulated by the government, of course they would probably rule that an individuals right to purchase a firearm can be restricted according to age.....in fact they already have decades ago.

The young person has to wait till he is of age to buy a particular firearm, the gay person will never have a cake sold to them by the bakery owner.

That's sexual orientation discrimination which is permanent, AND A LEGAL NO NO, unlike the gun purchase.

Apples and Orange Pound Cake...........

uh, no. the gay couple could go to another baker and buy their cake.
the kid cannot go anywhere else.

uh, no. the gay couple could go to another baker and buy their cake.
the kid cannot go anywhere else.

Can 10 year olds buy assault rifles? Why is that?

Again the government can regulate guns, that is not in question. That a business can do it would also be upheld in court, you are confusing regulation vs. discrimination.

And about not being able to go anywhere else.....gun show loophole.

Again the government can regulate guns, that is not in question. That a business can do it would also be upheld in court, you are confusing regulation vs. discrimination.

can 10 year olds get married? why is that?

no such thing as a gun show loophole, idiot

If the law is 18, can stores set their own standard? That’s what I’m asking. If the law is that you can’t marry at the age of 10, can the local preacher override that?

Last edited:
My thought is that retailers should follow the law or exercise their right not to sell guns at all. That seems to be the cleanest way to do it.

Just came out today this nutjob had 10 round magazines,not the high capacity 30 rounders. The gun jammed because of ****** ammo, he ditched it and headed out with everyone else.

Just came out today this nutjob had 10 round magazines,not the high capacity 30 rounders. The gun jammed because of ****** ammo, he ditched it and headed out with everyone else.

The Sun Sentinel is reporting..

"Cruz abandoned at least six magazines that each contained 30 bullets at the scene of the mass shooting..."

The left thinks that the voting age should be lowered to 16 but the age to buy a gun should be 21. Explain that to me.

My opinion is if they are going to raise the age to legally buy a gun to 21, then make the legal age to vote 21. Make it a standard age across the board. The exception would be if someone joined the military at 18 then he/she has the right to vote, drink, and buy a gun then.

Hell- raise it to 25- that's the age that you are able to rent a car on your own.

The left thinks that the voting age should be lowered to 16 but the age to buy a gun should be 21. Explain that to me.

My opinion is if they are going to raise the age to legally buy a gun to 21, then make the legal age to vote 21. Make it a standard age across the board. The exception would be if someone joined the military at 18 then he/she has the right to vote, drink, and buy a gun then.

Hell- raise it to 25- that's the age that you are able to rent a car on your own.

Voting is just as dangerous as owning a gun. Actually, more so.

A scan few people that own a gun turn that gun on another human being.

A large percentage of people vote that have no business doing so. Including all those illegal aliens voting. I recall hearing something recently about "tampering in foreign elections?"

Reactions: MTC
We had a student bring a handgun to school today. He showed it to another student before 2nd hour, and that student went straight to the SRO. No threats were ever made, and the kid was arrested. The whole thing happened in about 5 minutes, and nobody knew about it until we got a staff wide email saying what happened. Well, obviously the kids in the class knew and the teacher knew, but the whole thing was handled professionally and quietly.

That being said....even with no threats made, I still kinda feel like my bubble has been burst.

We had a student bring a handgun to school today. He showed it to another student before 2nd hour, and that student went straight to the SRO. No threats were ever made, and the kid was arrested. The whole thing happened in about 5 minutes, and nobody knew about it until we got a staff wide email saying what happened. Well, obviously the kids in the class knew and the teacher knew, but the whole thing was handled professionally and quietly.

That being said....even with no threats made, I still kinda feel like my bubble has been burst.

Just happy it ended without incident.

DXaAp4LU8AcZJAY.jpg

Just happy it ended without incident.

Very happy. Of course, it made the local news, and my FB feed was blowing up with all kinds of bullshit. We aren't supposed to publicly comment on things like this that happen, so trust me, it was difficult not to say anything.

The student was an out of district transfer from the worst HS in Wichita. Gangs and all kinds of violence are prevalent there, so his bringing a gun to school doesn't shock me.

Wichita, Kansas does not make me think of gangs. Cowboys and BBQ, but not gangs. That really sucks.

Wichita, Kansas does not make me think of gangs. Cowboys and BBQ, but not gangs. That really sucks.

Oh we have a lot of local gangs. Wichita is becoming less and less white and more and more Mexican and Black. I don't know if any of the gangs here are affiliated with Bloods or Crips or MS-13, but we do have gangs. There are parts of town a white person should NEVER drive into, regardless of time of day because of how bad it is. Think of Compton on a smaller scale.

Oh we have a lot of local gangs. Wichita is becoming less and less white and more and more Mexican and Black. I don't know if any of the gangs here are affiliated with Bloods or Crips or MS-13, but we do have gangs. There are parts of town a white person should NEVER drive into, regardless of time of day because of how bad it is. Think of Compton on a smaller scale.

I'm sure it's better than Albuquerque.
My area is infested with gang activity. Last week the park just a block or two from neighborhood had a shooting.
Gun shots are becoming common to hear now. I still go for jogs at my old stomping grounds though. O.o

I did stop taking my son to that park however.
Mexicans love their race trucks, and the gangs do hang out on a nightly basis at that park

She didn't prevent a "massacre" she confronted an angry 62 year old guy....angry at the principal and holding him at gunpoint.

A 62 year old guy with a .380......NOT a young person with an AR already firing. She would have been dead pretty quick if that was the case.

Your sig line is right: you are everything a liberal hates, and that's ignorant and gullible.

Maybe they have a cartoon that can explain it to you....

She didn't prevent a "massacre" she confronted an angry 62 year old guy....angry at the principal and holding him at gunpoint.

A 62 year old guy with a .380......NOT a young person with an AR already firing. She would have been dead pretty quick if that was the case.

Your sig line is right: you are everything a liberal hates, and that's ignorant and gullible.

Maybe they have a cartoon that can explain it to you....

He was shooting inside the school

http://www.heraldcourier.com/news/g...cle_35434f30-00d3-522f-98f1-58f372591713.html