• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Food plants burning down?

Wig just texted me that the string of fires and plane crashes destroying food processing plants is not unusual at all, nothing to see here, nope.

The Ukrine feeds a 1/10 of the world and their food prodiction is way down. Expect more rising costs.

The Ukraine and Russia supply a good percentage of the wheat that supplies the world, so no, no bueno. May want to start making lettuce wraps.

Seems awfully shady. All the outside infiltration of U.S. farmland buying, the USDA supposedly bribing farmers with money for their farmland (?) and now this, seems like outside globalist sources and our own government wanting to take control our food supply. Scary stuff. Or it could all just be one big coincidence.
Hopefully just a coincidence.

The Ukraine and Russia supply a good percentage of the wheat that supplies the world, so no, no bueno. May want to start making lettuce wraps.
Back in the 80's we were shipping wheat TO Russia because the Commies couldn't figure out how to grow enough of their own in some of the world's best farmland.
I suppose now we can't do that because we've converted a lot of our farmland to grow corn for us to burn in our gas tanks.
And Bill Gates owns a lot of farmland specifically to grow nothing at all.

Back in the 80's we were shipping wheat TO Russia because the Commies couldn't figure out how to grow enough of their own in some of the world's best farmland.
I suppose now we can't do that because we've converted a lot of our farmland to grow corn for us to burn in our gas tanks.
And Bill Gates owns a lot of farmland specifically to grow nothing at all.
Nothing Gates would like more than to be the last man standing. Humans are so inferior from his standpoint. The fewer, the better in his eyes and he's doing everything he can to make that happen while still padding his bank account.

The fewer, the better in his eyes and he's doing everything he can to make that happen while still padding his bank account.

It was actually 3 million in 1872-1873, but the point stands.

b99-its-happening-again.gif

Fairly sure There was more sinister reasons. But yeah

I think the official narrative was that it was to feed railroad workers building our massive transit system. They ramped it up at that same time. Still, there were a lot of other ways to feed a person. The natives used Buffalo for essentially every form of survival just about.

she was hot as **** before putting on the pounds, which i'd be more than willing to let her work off via bouncy bounce.

1652212869387.png

And another one.

It's all...just...coincidence