• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Free speech in Canada: The beginning of the end?

Spike

Reaction score
“Members of Parliament will debate a motion to condemn Islamophobia and track incidents of hate crimes against Muslims in the House of Commons next week.”

weinreb021217l.jpg

First the word “Islamophobia” is specifically mentioned twice in the motion. Anti-Semitism or homophobia or hatred against another specified group is never mentioned but is described, as the afterthought it is as “all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.” To a person of average intelligence, it is clear the purpose of this motion is to attack Islamophobia.

Had Khalid, the Muslim MP who sponsored the bill, been really concerned about “systemic racism and religious discrimination” she would not have included the word “Islamophobia” in M-103. It is clear the intent of the motion that has MPs from all political parties absolutely enthralled is to give a special status to Muslims and the religion of peace.

There is another part of the motion that is even more troubling than paying homage to the left’s (and this includes some members of the CPC) favourite group of victims. This has to do with what the motion requests the government should do.

The motion asks the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage (Canada does not have any heritage according to Trudeau so why do we have a heritage committee but I digress) to study, among other things, “to develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia in Canada…”

Since the government is in the business of making laws, this “whole-of-government approach” must be interpreted as including passing laws to make Islamophobia illegal or a crime. Of course the government has never defined exactly what Islamophobia is. And probably never will.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/free-speech-in-canada-the-beginning-of-the-end

So, in other words, it will become illegal to criticize a set of bad ideas?

Will it apply equally to all hate crimes? Things like Muslims saying "Death to Canucks"? Just asking.

Any criticism of Moslems, Ol' Mo or Islamic customs will now be off limits. Then the Cannukistahni press won't get to talk about recent Moslem immigrants from Syria grouping teenage girls at the water park. We all know if the press doesn't report it it didn't happen.

Any criticism of Moslems, Ol' Mo or Islamic customs will now be off limits. Then the Cannukistahni press won't get to talk about recent Moslem immigrants from Syria grouping teenage girls at the water park. We all know if the press doesn't report it it didn't happen.

Can they still eat bacon in Canada? Given muzzies find pork unacceptable and all

Canada: Muslim leader calls for migrant sex assaults to be covered up

Mohamed Huque, the executive director of the Islamic Family and Social Services Association, is stating that Muslim refugee sex attacks on women should be covered up, because he thinks the race or religion of the perpetrator is irrelevant. But it is very relevant when large numbers of people from one single group are choosing to practice what is a religious mandate in Islam, that women be covered up or invite sex attacks:

"(Quran 24:31) And tell the believing women to reduce of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which appears thereof and to wrap their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands’ fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers, their brothers’ sons, their sisters’ sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment."

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/...lls-for-migrant-sex-assaults-to-be-covered-up

------------------------

Just like Europe

B2_oW61IUAIkZml.png

I'm not sure I understand that. "Hockey sucks?" What does that mean? I've never heard such foul language

0.o

"when the Montreal Canadiens win a game, hockey sucks."

That is how you use it in a sentence, and get much agreement.

"when the Montreal Canadiens win a game, hockey sucks."

That is how you use it in a sentence, and get much agreement.

Yeah the canadiens and senators can **** off. I'd give Toronto **** but they seem to shoot themselves in the foot as an organization. And I like Auston Matthews

France is for sure. Canada to follow.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/05/marine-le-pen-french-election-choice-civilization.html

Le Pen told the crowd at the congress center in the southeastern city of Lyon that globalization is "erasing" France and Islamic fundamentalism is "planting itself in some neighborhoods ... and vulnerable minds."

Le Pen listed Muslim veils, mosques or prayer in the streets of France as unacceptable cultural dangers that "no French person ... attached to his dignity can accept."

"When you arrive in a country, you don't start violating laws, demanding rights," she said in reference to what she calls "massive immigration."

"There will be no other laws and values in France but French."

Among her 144 commitments is to limit immigration to 10,000 and restrain family reunification policies that has allowed many immigrants, mainly from former French colonies in North Africa, to bring in relatives.

She said she would arrange for foreigners convicted of crimes to serve their prison terms in their homelands.

I know this is gonna sound racist, but how many ******* Muslims are there for Christ sake, is there no one left in the middle east other than the damn oil cartel?

I know this is gonna sound racist, but how many ******* Muslims are there for Christ sake, is there no one left in the middle east other than the damn oil cartel?

None of them are here for Christs sake, they're here for Mohammads sake.

Lol...just noticed I misread Warriors42 comment. I thought it read here.