• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Freedom of political belief is now under fire by the left.

Yes. And all the while ignoring dozens of posts by Spike and others with 'WAR!!!!!' proclamations and posts and memes proclaiming the right needs to 'hit back.'

Just another average, regular day here at SN. :crazy:

Spike's posts were/are ... political.
Flog's were in direct relation to the average american.

big difference.

Spike and others with 'WAR!!!!!' proclamations and posts and memes proclaiming the right needs to 'hit back.'

LOL dumbass!

It's the ANTI-FA LEFT that is/has been proclaiming WAR!

I'm throwing their **** right back in your face so you can see it!

wdlgkuyqkwro9hbaskaz.jpg

There won't be any type of peace - or business as usual - in the country as long as his supporters don't realize we're dealing with a madman in the WH.

Trump appears to make up a conversation with steel company executive
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...tion-steel-company-executive?cid=sm_fb_maddow

When Donald Trump lashed out at “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon the other day, the president referred to a call the host purportedly made to the president after he appeared on the show. Fallon soon after explained, “I’ve never called this human in my life. I don’t have his number. I don’t want his number.”

In other words, Trump referred to a call that happened only in his imagination – which wouldn’t be especially notable, except the president keeps doing this.

At an event in Minnesota last week, Trump said, “The head of U.S. Steel called me the other day, and he said, ‘We’re opening up six major facilities and expanding facilities that have never been expanded.’ They haven’t been opened in many, many years.” The president told the same story last night, saying U.S. Steel called him to announce the opening of six plants.

By all appearances, that conversation did not happen. The Washington Post explained this morning:

Here’s a puzzler: Why is the president of the United States announcing the opening of new factories that a major U.S. company has not announced? U.S. Steel is a publicly traded company, so it is supposed to disclose materially important information. The opening of six major facilities and the expansion of even more would be huge news.

It would, indeed, if the news were real. U.S. Steel has apparently been reluctant to tell reporters that the president’s story isn’t real, but that doesn’t make it true. Indeed, the Post added, “The president is wrong. But apparently U.S. Steel is afraid to say that out loud.”

And while that’s certainly important, what troubles me most is Trump’s incessant habit of describing imaginary conversations.

Circling back to our previous coverage, in August the president described a phone conversation with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto that, in reality, never occurred. Before that, Trump was excited about a phone call he’d received from the head of the Boy Scouts, which also hadn’t happened.

In July, he offered details of a phone conversation with the head of a large nation, with over 300 million people, who complained to the American president about the foreign country’s 9% GDP growth rate. There is no such country. Though Trump talked about the phone call more than once, he made it up.

Last month, he did it again, going into quite a bit of detail about the behind-the-scenes discussions he participated in over border-wall construction in California, despite the fact that those conversations apparently weren’t real.

I don’t mean to sound picky, but very stable geniuses tend not to do this.

tibs...you have really gone off the deep end....

just hide behind your wall and all will be okay

LOL dumbass! It's the ANTI-FA LEFT that is/has been proclaiming WAR!
Right back at you Spike. I'm not gonna go all creepy stalker TimSteelersfan on you and go dig up all your 'WAR!!!!' posts over the past six months, but you aren't being forthright in your description of them. And you know it. I don't care what you post, just be a man and own up to it. Or don't, I don't give a **** about that either.

tibs...you have really gone off the deep end....
Coming from you and your ilk, that's quite the compliment, thank you.

just hide behind your wall and all will be okay
Just point blank stupid. Par for the course.

The lefts compulsion to lash out is accelerating their undoing in my opinion. Why cant they be civil? I dont think its asking too much of them yet they persist with their childish rage.

The lefts compulsion to lash out is accelerating their undoing in my opinion. Why cant they be civil? I dont think its asking too much of them yet they persist with their childish rage.

This isn't quite going the way you think it is.

Milo Yiannopoulos Encourages Vigilantes to Start ‘Gunning Journalists Down’
http://observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/

Milo Yiannopoulos has started issuing reporters threatening messages when asked to comment for stories.

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” the right-wing nationalist told Observer over text message, in response to a longer feature in development about an Upper East Side restaurant he is said to frequent.

One person is endorsing Milo’s new line of attack, however, and that’s the editor of the white supremacist website Daily Stormer, Andrew Anglin.
“Killing journalists is an awesome position to promote,” Anglin wrote this Wednesday.

DC’s Red Hen gets death threats after Sanders incident in Va. restaurant
https://wtop.com/dc/2018/06/dcs-red...er-sanders-incident-in-va-restaurant/slide/1/

Unfortunately, Friedman’s eatery — along with similarly named restaurants in New Jersey and Connecticut — have been the target of social media outrage ever since. Thousands of tweets and such aimed at Friedman’s place have ranged from merely critical to outright threatening.
“We’ve received death threats,” Friedman said.

Then join in and get her Waters out of the party. She's making things much worse. Getting in peoples faces ambush style away from work and with their family or friends can get ugly. This can not become the new normal.

It wasn't so far back when a left wing nut job tried to shoot up a softball team of republicans. I understand the new supreme court pick is going to be a tough one for you, but if the political process comes to mob like intimidation, our democracy is being threatened.

No Waters paying legal fees would be any different. She's lucky none of her goons that listen to her assaulted people.

So you think Trump should suffer the same fate as Waters? What if she suggested Sanders Dad was involved in the Kennedy assasination? This became the new normal a couple years ago. You guys just can’t take it like you can dish it out. Join in, indeed!

http://observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/

You are lying, Tibs. Flat-out lying. It's painfully obvious to me you are just regurgitating bullshit from some left-wing shithole sites as if it were true, without bothering to check the accuracy of what those asinine sites claim.

Specifically, the guy sent a personal tweet just to the journalist asking the question. The JOURNALIST then re-published it and made the comment public. The guy who made the statement replied that it was a joke, his way of saying, "**** off," and that the idiot publishing it was the one who made it public.

So you are spouting provable lies, Tibs.

https://wtop.com/dc/2018/06/dcs-red...er-sanders-incident-in-va-restaurant/slide/1/

What? That there are psychos on borh sides? Thats not what/who I'm referencing. I'm speaking of mainstream dems calling for violence, spewing hate and feeling justified in doing so because they feel morally superior, throwing childish tantrums over things they should be able to process, etc. It is becoming surreal.

SELECTIVE OUTRAGE rears its ugly head again.

When the right cried out that the owners of Miracle Pizza, or the bridal shop, or the Colorado bakers received death threats, you had no issue. The Left had no issue, save for moronic retorts like "well they shouldn't be homophobic so I don't care."

Now though. OMG NOW! Death threats against the owner of the Red Hen???? Liberals heads assplode EVERYWHERE.

Rich **** to sit back and watch.

I'm speaking of mainstream dems calling for violence...
If you're referring to Maxine Waters, she didn't call for violence, not that I know of. There was no violence involved with Sanders at the Red Hen nor with Kiersten Nielsen in the mex restaurant.

...spewing hate...
There is some of that but mostly anger mixed with astonishment and dismay.

...and feeling justified in doing so because they feel morally superior, throwing childish tantrums over things they should be able to process, etc. It is becoming surreal.
I think it's simpler than that. People are angry and upset about the policies and actions of this administration and Trump specifically. You call that reaction a 'childish tantrum', I disagree. It's people - grown adults - reacting viscerally to what's happening in their country and speaking up about it. The animosity could simmer down some if the President himself stepped up and sent out a positive message to help reunite the country, get people back to rooting for sports teams, spending time with friends and family. He has done the opposite, ever since taking office. How is any of this fun, for anyone, what's happening under Trump? It's like medieval battlefield warfare, round the clock. Seems like he plans to continue down this path, to the benefit of no one.

If you're referring to Maxine Waters, she didn't call for violence, not that I know of. There was no violence involved with Sanders at the Red Hen nor with Kiersten Nielsen in the mex restaurant.

Nope, not specifically and you're being intentionally obtuse if you don't believe that calling for Liberals (a violent species as is - look at the AntiFA you support) to be IN THE FACES of and HARASS politicians won't escalate to violence.

You know that it will.

And you'll lightly dance around that, when it happens, as lightly as you danced around JH shooting at Congressmen. Then you'll say "well Trump caused this."

The animosity could simmer down some if the President himself stepped up and sent out a positive message to help reunite the country, get people back to rooting for sports teams, spending time with friends and family. He has done the opposite, ever since taking office. How is any of this fun, for anyone, what's happening under Trump? It's like medieval battlefield warfare, round the clock. Seems like he plans to continue down this path, to the benefit of no one.

I don't think that will happen. I very much (unfortunately) believe that significant politically-motivated violence will take place, and hurt more than just one person, in the near future.

And I truly believe that after such violence, politicians - Trump included - will be chastened, and will ask that the demagoguery be toned down.

I further predict that Waters will not slow her vile comments a whit, because she is one of the most disgusting, brain-dead ******** ever to hold office.

I think it's simpler than that. People are angry and upset about the policies and actions of this administration and Trump specifically. You call that reaction a 'childish tantrum', I disagree. It's people - grown adults - reacting viscerally to what's happening in their country and speaking up about it. The animosity could simmer down some if the President himself stepped up and sent out a positive message to help reunite the country, get people back to rooting for sports teams, spending time with friends and family. He has done the opposite, ever since taking office. How is any of this fun, for anyone, what's happening under Trump? It's like medieval battlefield warfare, round the clock. Seems like he plans to continue down this path, to the benefit of no one.

Welcome to the way we felt for 8 freaking years while Obama did his best to ruin a country we love. But you never saw the level,of disrespect shown Trump by other so called proffesional politicians. This is the as bad as it has ever been in my 50 plus years.

And he keeps on doing great things, I can only imagine the things he could do if he didn’t have to fight the constant bullshit from liberals. So I hope he makes you gag on it for the next 6 + years.

Last edited:
Welcome to the way we felt for 8 freaking years while Obama did his best to ruin a country we love. But you never saw the level,of disrespect shown Trump by other so called proffesional politicians. This is the as bad as it has ever been in my 50 plus years.

And he keeps on doing great things, I can only imagine the things he could do if he didn’t have to fight the constant bullshit from liberals. So I hop he makes you gag on it for the next 6 + years.

Exactly. I'm amazed that the left is STILL ranting like a bunch of sore losers. Acting as if Trumps policies are the end of the world. I personally do not have problem with anything he's done, although I do wish he would close the Twitter account.

I paraphrase...get in their faces.

How many years is thw astonished dismay going to go on?

How rich! Obummer invented the devisive presidential model. Despite Trumps' inelegant, abrupt, even inaccurate communications, we are winning!!!

Last edited:
But you never saw the level,of disrespect shown Trump by other so called proffesional politicians. This is the as bad as it has ever been in my 50 plus years.

Look at you bleeding from your wherever, your ugly wife must have grabbed you by the *****, those other politicians could walk down Fifth Avenue and shoot people and they’d still be loved, unlike your not-a-war hero POW father who was in on the Kennedy asasination.

No disrespect.

Plus it would be fun watching 13yr old girls pick you ********* off one at a time.

What about the fake news journalists? Apparently, Superselectiveoutrageman no longer wants us to tone it down.

Seriously doubt it would happen but it would be fun to imagine it would be drawn up as violent leftists like the *** who tried to shoot up Republicans at a baseball game, Antifa types, joined by blacks who have called for a race war.... vs. the militias and good Americans.

Disagree that no one would win. Your side is full of stupid.
Plus it would be fun watching 13yr old girls pick you ********* off one at a time.

Lol.."they got girls shooting a bullseye every time,, while a ***** *** n****r shoots a whole clip and don't hit nobody" (paraphrase)

Didn't someone warn everyone about toning it down....