• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Freedom of political belief is now under fire by the left.

I actually think Trump is an Anti-Christ. I believe an Anti-Christ is someone that is the opposite of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was completely selfless acting in the interest
of others while Trump is a completely selfish person only acting in his own best interest. That is what American First represents, America the Selfish.

Wow. I hope you're either on serious psychotropic medication or just trolling people. This is getting scary.

Reactions: MTC
I actually think Trump is an Anti-Christ. I believe an Anti-Christ is someone that is the opposite of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was completely selfless acting in the interest
of others while Trump is a completely selfish person only acting in his own best interest. That is what American First represents, America the Selfish.

:anyone:

The liberals keep arguing their "voice" is their greatest weapon. That's bullshit.

Your vote is your greatest weapon. No wonder liberals don't vote. Their leadership tells them all they need to do no matter what happens in the voting booth is to complain, whine, march, hashtag, be rude to people, et. al. and they will still get what they want. Sounds like everything wrong with the next generation to me.

#lefties

Try to keep your emotions out of it.

blog_clinton_popular_vote_2016_12_06.jpg

It's a funny thing about that popular vote.

Absentee or mail in votes are not automatically counted. It takes time and money. The states know how many absentee ballots they have received. If a candidate wins a state by more votes than there are uncounted absentee votes then they don't bother to count the absentees. So if candidate wins a state by a million votes, they don't bother counting the absentees unless there a million of them.

Next consider that the states Hillary won, like Cali, NY, and Illinois have millions of absentee votes that were not counted.

Last for consideration is the well established fact that absentee ballots lean heavy republican. Why? Because that's how much of the military votes.

Put that all together and you have millions of uncounted republican ballots so Trump may have actually won the popular vote if they had been counted.

LOL, cute Flog. I'm entertained by this side of the board and enjoy the debate. Angry I'm not. We keep showing you though how it's Liberals that are angry. AntiFA, shooting Congressmen, violently assaulting those at Trump rallies, BLM assassinating police, the intimidation by the Left of our public officials, now we have warnings of potential bombings.

I know I"m not angry and I'm not worried about my side firing the first shot.

Whoops...those shots have already been fired.

suspected-shooter.jpg

That was a year ago, Tim. Lone wolfs. Your visceral conclusion to recent heckling and harassment is CIVIL WAR! And you’re not angry? How pathetic. Civil War is what Tim McViegh thought he was engaging in. It wasn’t war, now was it?

that was a year ago, tim. Lone wolfs. Your visceral conclusion to recent heckling and harassment is civil war! and you’re not angry? how pathetic. Civil war is what tim mcviegh thought he was engaging in. It wasn’t war, now was it?

lol.....

I get it. Liberal world views are what they are. Reality does not come in to play. 58 is is young. OK.

And conservative views are to degrade anyone who doesn't think like them. How dare I think 58 is young, oh the horror. And only liberals of course think that way. LOL, please...if you don't consider 58 young oh well. If you don't have anything else to criticize me for, I'm sure you'll find something like what I consider young vs old. LOL, like I said, whatever.

Way late to this thread as I was working both my jobs and haven't really had time to be on.

My question is this- I thought the owner had the right to refuse to anyone only if that customer was being beligerent or had been asked to leave before. That and if the customer didn't have on shoes or a shirt. So it really is the right to refuse ANYONE for ANY reason?

And a major difference between the whoe cake thing and this is that the gay couple actively sought out the Christian bakers. The gay couple wasn't even from the same state as the baker, they researched, knew they baker wouldn't do the cake, and went there LOOKING to start a **** storm. Sarah Sanders just wanted to go eat. HUGE difference. Is it going to be where the owner of an establishment has the "right" to ask your political affiliation before serving you? It's nobody's ******* business!!!

And conservative views are to degrade anyone who doesn't think like them. How dare I think 58 is young, oh the horror. And only liberals of course think that way. LOL, please...if you don't consider 58 young oh well. If you don't have anything else to criticize me for, I'm sure you'll find something like what I consider young vs old. LOL, like I said, whatever.
Actually you said he's under 70, so he's young, so you think someone who could have been on Social Security for 7 years is young. No, I don't think only liberals think that way. I think only you think that way. The point about liberals was that facts don't generally affect their beliefs. The way you are defending this silly point is very familiar.

Actually you said he's under 70, so he's young, so you think someone who could have been on Social Security for 7 years is young. No, I don't think only liberals think that way. I think only you think that way. The point about liberals was that facts don't generally affect their beliefs. The way you are defending this silly point is very familiar.

Familiar to what? It was recognizable, changing the wording? Just like your it appears to be your goal to seek me out and pick at something in the hopes I get into a war of words with you? lol, not gonna happen. The way you brought this silly point up, out of everything else in this thread you bring up this is what's silly. Not defending anything lol, I made a point of I want younger blood, he's younger blood than the lifelong ancients that are in there now. Fact. Seriously, is this what's really important to you?

In fairness, if I was calling someone in congress or someone running for congress young, I would say 35-45, not 58. Just came to my mind. I thought I'd say it.

In fairness, if I was calling someone in congress or someone running for congress young, I would say 35-45, not 58. Just came to my mind. I thought I'd say it.

Oh I did said that too, but I'm sure somewhere in there I said something too liberal, just how it seems to roll here. Jesus. Is he or is he not younger than Nancy Pelosi (78), Chuck Schumer (67 will be 68) and Maxine Waters (79), the life longers I was referring to? I really can't believe this is such an issue lol, but it's me so.........

True, he is younger than the people you mentioned.

True, he is younger than the people you mentioned.

Yes, he is. My statement was "Adam Schiff is just a little older than me, but I like his calm demeanor and intellect." I don't believe I considered him a youngster, like I pointed to Joe Kennedy (37) and Eric Swalwell (37) and would like to see them in the mix. I like Ted Lieu (49) a lot, but born in Taiwan, I realize he can't be considered. (edited, have no clue where I got Guam from).

Last edited:
58 is the new 20.

I'm 57 and do okay. Be 58 in September.

Won a free t-shirt at the U.S. Army booth at the NHRA race in Charlotte in April. I had already done three when Mrs. Burgundy started shooting video.

Won a free t-shirt at the U.S. Army booth at the NHRA race in Charlotte in April. I had already done three when Mrs. Burgundy started shooting video.

September is right around the corner youngster, good for you! Ron, I'd vote for you, well at least based on your age lol and consider you nowhere near old. As long as you would know when it's time to step down and not die in your rep seat. BTW I forgot to mention, that is really impressive.

Never said 58 was old. I just don't know many people who would classify that as young, either. I consider it the upper end of middle age.