• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Freedom of political belief is now under fire by the left.

I don't even like Trump for a variety of reasons but I have enough objectivity to understand that the level of over the top hatred of him surpasses anything we've seen before from either side of the aisle. While I don't like everything he says and does I also don't spend all my time ascribing the darkest, most sinister, evilest motives to his every word and action and the words and actions of his family members; or anyone even tangentially related to him. I thought the W hatred was bad but this is almost comical if it wasn't also kind of terrifyingly deranged. I know a whole bunch of people who really just need to calm down or take a valium or something.

Conservatives think Liberals are wrong. Liberals think Conservatives are evil and must be destroyed.

Exposing you as a hypocrite is like my 3rd favorite sport.
What a ******* dork. You get the creepy librarian of the year award. Nice work, you internet sleuth you. The amount of stalking you do on this board should raise some serious red flags. The fact it took you so many words to try to explain this, turning and twisting my words to try to prove what you think I thought when I wrote that....good God. I'm glad you get so much enjoyment out of this. What a sick, pervy hobby you have of stalking grown men on a message board. Whatever gets you off.

The fact is, I don't support Antifa or their violent protests. Maybe you wanna go through my dirty laundry from fifteen years ago, sniffing my socks and boxers to see if you can prove me wrong.

WAR!

“This Is Just the Beginning” – Liberal Website Warns Republicans of 70’s Style Bombings

Splinter.com published a report threatening bombings because of President Trump’s policies.

The left is actually warning the country of bombings.

The left has gone from harassing and abusing Republicans at restaurants to bomb threats in less than one week!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...site-warns-republicans-of-70s-style-bombings/

my.png

What a ******* dork. You get the creepy librarian of the year award. Nice work, you internet sleuth you. The amount of stalking you do on this board should raise some serious red flags. The fact it took you so many words to try to explain this, turning and twisting my words to try to prove what you think I thought when I wrote that....good God. I'm glad you get so much enjoyment out of this. What a sick, pervy hobby you have of stalking grown men on a message board. Whatever gets you off.

The fact is, I don't support Antifa or their violent protests. Maybe you wanna go through my dirty laundry from fifteen years ago, sniffing my socks and boxers to see if you can prove me wrong.

yet in your opinion they are not a hate group

He's just pointing out again, as he has many times, that you are a hypocrite. You can lie and say that you never supported AntiFa, but we all saw it. It wasn't that long ago.

WAR!

“This Is Just the Beginning” – Liberal Website Warns Republicans of 70’s Style Bombings

Splinter.com published a report threatening bombings because of President Trump’s policies.

The left has gone from harassing and abusing Republicans at restaurants to bomb threats in less than one week!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...site-warns-republicans-of-70s-style-bombings/

my.png

The Democrat party is about to make the leap from Hate Group to Terrorist Organization.

I actually think Trump is an Anti-Christ. I believe an Anti-Christ is someone that is the opposite of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was completely selfless acting in the interest
of others while Trump is a completely selfish person only acting in his own best interest. That is what American First represents, America the Selfish.

I actually think Trump is an Anti-Christ. I believe an Anti-Christ is someone that is the opposite of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was completely selfless acting in the interest
of others while Trump is a completely selfish person only acting in his own best interest. That is what American First represents, America the Selfish.

you are truly a ******* idiot

WAR!

my.png

someone get their mommies to come spank these little *******

Funny how Liberals get religion all of a sudden.
Charity comes from the heart. If the government forces you to do it then it isn't charity.

I don't even like Trump for a variety of reasons but I have enough objectivity to understand that the level of over the top hatred of him surpasses anything we've seen before from either side of the aisle.

Right, if it gets any worse they’ll be calling him a Nigerian-born Islamic terrorist.

Maybe you wanna go through my dirty laundry from fifteen years ago, sniffing my socks and boxers to see if you can prove me wrong.

I just did. It took ten minutes. I spend far more time reading your ever-waffling, holier than thou statements. At times, enough is enough and it's time to put you back in your corner and show you in your own words you're wrong. Cuz see when we say "you said this" you say "no I did not." Only way to get you to "stand corrected" is show you your words.

Case closed.

And an angry dork, at that.

LOL, cute Flog. I'm entertained by this side of the board and enjoy the debate. Angry I'm not. We keep showing you though how it's Liberals that are angry. AntiFA, shooting Congressmen, violently assaulting those at Trump rallies, BLM assassinating police, the intimidation by the Left of our public officials, now we have warnings of potential bombings.

I know I"m not angry and I'm not worried about my side firing the first shot.

Whoops...those shots have already been fired.

suspected-shooter.jpg

The liberals keep arguing their "voice" is their greatest weapon. That's bullshit.

Your vote is your greatest weapon. No wonder liberals don't vote. Their leadership tells them all they need to do no matter what happens in the voting booth is to complain, whine, march, hashtag, be rude to people, et. al. and they will still get what they want. Sounds like everything wrong with the next generation to me.

Prime example of the mental illness I was talking about. Imagine, an American President elected by American citizens looking out for the interests of American citizens sbove all others. How truly demonic.

Wow.

Leftist thugs on the march!

Democrat mob goes after McConnell family

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and his wife harassed by violent crowed, as Maxine Waters urges more protests

https://twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1011710666019954689

The only common thing I'm noticing is these confrontations are going after women. Why are they attacking the women exclusively? Chao, Sanders, Pam Bondi and Kirstjen Nielsen.....what's up with that?

The only common thing I'm noticing is these confrontations are going after women. Why are they attacking the women exclusively? Chao, Sanders, Pam Bondi and Kirstjen Nielsen.....what's up with that?

I'd be in jail for assault and battery so ******* fast if that was my house and my wife. Then again maybe not since they are trespassing. I can tell you one thing, that little piss ant ************ with the backpack pointing his finger in my wife's face would be the first one to hit the pavement.

Try to keep your emotions out of it.

blog_clinton_popular_vote_2016_12_06.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? The Presidency isn't decided by popular vote. That stat is meaningless.

Registered democrats vote at a lesser percentage than registered republicans. Young voters vote less (who power Bernie Sanders). Minorities vote less (who power the race democrats). This is pretty well know Tibs. Surprised you're not up on your facts. And we all know the liberals/democrats don't turn up at the voting booths like Republicans on off-year elections.

Again, quit the whining. There are more of YOU than us (not by a lot but there is) yet Republicans have been kicking *** over the last decade because you can't get your side to take the ******* 15 minutes to actually vote. But those same people are now the ones bitching. I'm curious how many in Hollywood vote. We all know Kapernick didn't vote. How many of those kneeling at NFL games voted? How many who marched in the ***** marches voted? How many who rioted during the black lives matter movement?

If you don't vote, you shut the **** up and let the grownups take care of things. #Resistance don't mean **** unless you vote.