• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fresno police shooting from June

Just saw this posted on facebook. I had a long rant that this was a legit police shooting.

That guy had something fishy going on from the get go. And as stated was given every opportunity to comply with direct, simple orders from the police. It even got to "raise your hands or we shoot" moment. And the guy was still acting sketchy and reaching behind the waistband of his shirt/pants. Even after he was SHOT he kept reaching down to his belt for something.

I don't care. That's how I want my police acting. That's how I want them taught.

This country better get it's ******* head on straight. You need to listen to police the FIRST TIME. Period.

you haven't heard about it since no one cares when white people die you damn racist

You didn't hear about it because it doesn't sell ad space on TV or sell newspapers.

I think the feds should investigate why the cops aren't shooting innocent Asians at a higher rate. That's ****** up.

I think the feds should investigate why the cops aren't shooting innocent Asians at a higher rate. That's ****** up.

Should be easy. They are in fairly close proximity to each other at Stanford.

I watched the Fresno video. That was suicide by cop or someone incapable of following orders. I couldn't hear it audibly in the video but in the transcript it sounded like suicide by cop. Now if the car cam of Phil the Montesori lunch counter guy getting shot involves the officer asking him to produce his hands like 10 times then I will say he got what he deserved. I'd say the Fresno video shooting him on the ground was excessive but he is dead anyway. Cops shoot centre mass and he was shot three times before he hit the ground. He would be dead either way.

**** whitey

I watched the Fresno video. That was suicide by cop or someone incapable of following orders. I couldn't hear it audibly in the video but in the transcript it sounded like suicide by cop. Now if the car cam of Phil the Montesori lunch counter guy getting shot involves the officer asking him to produce his hands like 10 times then I will say he got what he deserved. I'd say the Fresno video shooting him on the ground was excessive but he is dead anyway. Cops shoot centre mass and he was shot three times before he hit the ground. He would be dead either way.

He said he hated his life right before the cops shot him.

Frankly it's not much different than the Michael Brown story. Death by cop, really. Perp wouldn't comply with officer commands. Put said officer in a no-choice situation. (granted Michael Brown assaulted the officer, but regardless he failed to comply with repeated instructions).

One of these stories doesn't make the news. One does - globally, non-stop. One doesn't lead to riots. One does.

^^^^^^^This is the problem. One can mince and dice and slice these incidents up left and right. The real issue is the attention these crimes are paid (or not) depending on skin color. And how said attention creates false perceptions that there is a war going on between police and the African American community.

If Dylan had been black, his pot-smoking fiance would be all over The View portrayed as a hero, him as a victim, and BLM would be staging Days of Rage to honor this upstanding, future Rhodes Scholar 'victim.'

Last edited:
The reason why it doesn't make the news when white people are abused is simple, it will not drive ratings. It's a two minute blip in the news cycle because other white people do not care and aren't going to protest. The average white person is conditioned like Pavlovs dog to believe that police are universally good guys, always have the publics best interest at heart and are infallible or nearly so. White people will find some reason to justify the excessive force police use. Even if it was the fact that the person being abused shoplifted a bag of chips from the Qwikee Mart 30 years ago as a teenager the white community will think that's a valid reason for an LEO to brutalize a completely innocent person. I have said it before and I will say it again we have to many bad laws and to many police officers enforcing them coupled by bad policy governing law enforcement agencies.

The land of the free is fast becoming the land of sheep and drones ruled by Daleks.