• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

We are running a 6-2 and they are still able to put up almost 100 yards on us in the 1st half. And, they only have to cover a couple guys and can't do it. Terrible.

The O is able to run which is good but they keep putting Gunner or Boykin and/or Sims in the game instead of Pickens. This is mind-blowing but exactly what Canaduh has said twice now. He will not look to get Pickens the ball. Stupidity. I think the play to Pickens in the endzone might have been the first time they attempted that all season. It was a pretty good throw but great D. They need to keep doing that or back shoulder throws to him in the endzone. He will catch more than not.

Well I didn’t have high expectations for this game. Nothing changes until the offensive philosophy changes and that’s not happening this week or next week.
Tomlin’s plan was to play it conservatively and trust his defense but that’s not going to work. Ravens OL blowing Steelers off the line and Dobbins getting big chunks. Backup QB making the throws he has to make.
Kenny does not have the protection, game plan to come from too far behind.
They better force a punt after the half or this could be over quickly.

In other news, 3 points at the half from O Canaduhs vaunted offense even when running the ball at will. If you want to say they should have 6 points bc of Boz's miss fine: then they're on pace to score 12 points in the game, this chump cannot be back next year

We are running a 6-2 and they are still able to put up almost 100 yards on us in the 1st half.

Because Huntley twice rolled right for 15 easy rushing yards and Dobbins has two runs for 40 yards because Watt is charging up the field and abandoning the edge.

Jesus, Watt, it's not a ******* pass play. Play your position.

Spillane and even Robinson are playing OK. The 6 man line isn't doing anything and who we have trying to cover Andrews or their one WR aren't doing a good job. This is just more proof of needing that big man in the middle that can command double teams. It would help prolong Cam's career, help our OLB's, our ILB's, and the secondary. Why is this a no-brainer to anyone not in the Steelers brain trust?

I feel good about this

And we’ll not make any adjustments at the half. Tomlin always says players have to execute the plan.

Ahhh. I’m out. Can’t stand Bob and mods letting it go.

I’ll leave this before I go.

63fe73de89f844d6cdb15a1acf76e1b4.gif

He got called for one!
In hockey there is a ****** move where you grab an opponent’s stick and pull it up into your face to draw a penalty… this was the equivalent of that.. it was a move used by the 70’s raiders iirc… like bengaying an opponents forehead…or punching a guys balls in a pileup.. its bullshit Football

Oh. Right. Er, I mean, I'm sure Mike has a halftime plan to rectify these first half deficiencies.
But nothing to rectify you being a twatwaffle unfortunately.

Pathetic a non Steeler fan wants to hang in a game thread. Sad

Harbaugh is a meh coach… his bitchy tactics work in the regular season but his only super bowl win came from him having the most lopsided reffing in playoff history… Flacco’s PI calls were off the charts that year and tge rats got nothing called on them… it was a gift to send off Rayray…
Yup. It’s a “Product”, not a sport.

What he's trying to tell you is, that Heyward shouldn't have been called for one, because he didn't do anything deserving of a penalty.....got it now?
I know what he was saying moron. Deserving has nothing to do with it. Ref saw something that merited a costly penalty.