• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

Pierre is out with a concussion

The Steelers are not a playoff team. Baltimore is terrible and the Steelers are on the way to losing to them twice in four weeks. Put 6 defenders on the LOS, can't stop the run. Can't put the ball in the endzone. Can't avoid stupid penalties and mistakes.

If the Steelers are perfect, they can beat an average team. If they are not perfect, they can beat only bad teams. Sorry, that's the way it is.

Maybe refs realized this was about to get blown open and started calling penalties on the Ravens.

Interesting catching up on all the comments here. Had to bbq my steak during halftime. It seems all the negative comments are on our D. Yet we let in only 10.
And once again have scored only 3.

Like I've said, Shades has been one-and-done in the playoffs many times with better teams than this.
So why hope to limp into the playoffs with this group?
Geez! They can’t beat Tyler ******* Huntley. What do you think happens against Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert.

The Steelers are not a playoff team. Baltimore is terrible and the Steelers are on the way to losing to them twice in four weeks. Put 6 defenders on the LOS, can't stop the run. Can't put the ball in the endzone. Can't avoid stupid penalties and mistakes.

If the Steelers are perfect, they can beat an average team. If they are not perfect, they can beat only bad teams. Sorry, that's the way it is.
tenor.png

At least Heyward got to get a good shot in there.

Interesting catching up on all the comments here. Had to bbq my steak during halftime. It seems all the negative comments are on our D. Yet we let in only 10.
And once again have scored only 3.
Go back and watch the game and you'll see why there are complaints

well it's an uphill climb from here....seeing the clueless look on Coach T's face after the half makes me think it will take a miracle to pull this one out.

Someday this team will cover a tight end. Maybe when the NFL outlaws the position.

well it's an uphill climb from here....seeing the clueless look on Coach T's face after the half makes me think it will take a miracle to pull this one out.
We are definitely still in it, but we cant afford one more mistake

So in order:
  • Get a shutdown CB at 16.
  • Get a real LT at 33.
  • Get a NT at 46.
  • Get an ILB at 77.
  • Get a WR in the 4th.