• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

Because Huntley twice rolled right for 15 easy rushing yards and Dobbins has two runs for 40 yards because Watt is charging up the field and abandoning the edge.

Jesus, Watt, it's not a ******* pass play. Play your position.

James Harrison he is not. So far outside of pass rushing he's just average.

Happy with what I see from Mark Robinson tonight.....I only saw Devin Bust in on the last series for 2 plays...and the Rats ran right at him. He's expendable!

For **** sake, is JK Dobbins Walter Payton reincarnated??? Wrap him up and get him on the mother ******* ground!

Tomlin should get a screen shot of Cam being pulled down while trying to get up and stuff it in the ref's pocket. Yes, a flag was thrown, but the wrong team got the penalty.
On a positive note, I doubt this single penalty will be the deciding factor.

Tomlin should get a screen shot of Cam being pulled down while trying to get up and stuff it in the ref's pocket. Yes, a flag was thrown, but the wrong team got the penalty.
I understand guys but it is what it is. **** happens especially in these physical games.

Minkah hurts himself trying to rip the ball out instead of making a sound tackle

Ahhh. I’m out. Can’t stand Bob and mods letting it go.

I’ll leave this before I go.

63fe73de89f844d6cdb15a1acf76e1b4.gif
She can bob on me!

Minkah down. Not good.

Like I said! Temper your expectations. This team has absolutely no business being in the playoffs. Why, to get embarrassed again!
Like I've said, Shades has been one-and-done in the playoffs many times with better teams than this.

This is simply a team short on talent, poorly prepared and coached, poor offensive schemes, defense seemingly constantly out of position.