• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

I tell you it stings to see the bungles and JuJu in the conference championship game and the Steelers... yet again not. Then we see no coaching changes for the better. They need to vigorously attack the offseason and stock our team deep enough that gets us back to being competitive. You know maybe even winning a playoff game. I mean the fricken bungles with back to back conference games . My rant for the week....
Get used to it.

Aiyuk should have caught that. He had inside position and made a bad play on the ball. Allowed the DB to go over his back

Coolie condos

I was wondering why he wanted all the plumbing information on residential lay out for water distribution. I gave him the information and his first words were “can I buy this in a LEGO kit”…………

Salute the nation

They're definitely putting the pressure on Purdy so far.

Am I the only one who's wondering who the hell this kid is, in this apple commercial?? Is he supposed to be some A-list celebrity or something??

His first appearance was against the Dolpins after Garoppolo went down. Since then he's faced the Seahawks twice, the Cardinals, Bucs, Commanders and the Raiders. Your point is a good one. The difference is his head coach and all the weapons they have.
Right and Jared Sitdham{who?0 lit them up in Vegas