• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

Burrow is going to be the league’s first 65 million dollar per qb… when he extends in 2024 the cap is expected to be 256 million… hopefully Kenny is good enough after four years to get like a 30 mil per deal… that would be perfect

I see him and yep draft OL,DL,CB, edge rusher. Best way to make him look bad is win in the trenches. If you let that guy sit,he's going to kill you.

I was just about to make some snide comment about DJ coming down with the ball lol

Great pass from Joe. Chase had to make that catch!

I didn't think the Bungles would school the Bills at home in the snow.

Complete domination on what I thought was Buffalo’s strength,their DLine. Cincinnati has 3 starting OLine out. Give them credit. Their offensive play calling has been great,first down after first down. What happened to the Bills defense?
Joe frigging Burrows the real deal.

I think Chiefs are sweating this one out. They haven’t had any success against Burrow and the Bengals.

Ya know I really like the Chiefs Patrick Mahomes but I think if I’m starting a team I’m starting with Joe Burrow.
The guy just makes plays and is unflappable. So does Patrick and it would be a difficult choice but I’m leaning toward Joe.