• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Genuine look at what (D)ims accuse Trump of doing vs. the facts

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
[table="width: 500"]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td]Conspiring with a foreign government[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Son a representative of foreign government, influenced policy[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Trump[/td]
[td]Zero evidence. None.[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Zero evidence. None. Trump meeting a complete nothing. Not a dime exchanged.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Biden[/td]
[td]Given millions by CCP business, repeatedly excused China's overt agression, lies, theft[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Son paid millions by foreign companies, governments, daddy went to bat for same.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Links[/td]
[td]https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mueller-report-conclusions-trump-congress-attorney-general-william-barr-n986611 vs. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ion-non-secured-forgivable-loan-biden-family/[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2020/05/10/transcript-of-the-russian-behind-the-dreaded-trump-tower-meeting-revealed/?sh=5edaf91b1507 vs. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/15/hunter-biden-demanded-chinese-billionaire-pay-10-m/[/td]
[/tr]

[/tr]
[/table]

And our ever-alert and brave media. Before Beijing Joe, Captain Dementia elected:

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say
More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son.

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, pictured here, “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Now that the creepy old man is stumbling around, can't play with a ******* dog, cannot read a teleprompter:

Justice Department’s interest in Hunter Biden covered more than taxes
Federal prosecutors also have investigated foreign ties, possible money laundering.

The federal investigation into President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter has been more extensive than a statement from Hunter Biden indicates, according to a person with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/09/justice-department-interest-hunter-biden-taxes-444139

It's all about information ST....They believes what they been told...or they just got no clue, either way, the sheeple are walking like lemmings to the cliff.

quote-quite-frankly-having-an-uninformed-populace-works-extremely-well-particularly-when-you-benjamin-carson-4-95-80.jpg

After seeing so many of these videos, I am convinced that the majority of Americans never see an honest news cast or they don't watch or read any news at all.

Now they're letting it out in the MSM, the long knives are coming for Joe so they can replace him with Kamala.
Remember I told yinz three years ago that Sen. Harris would be the next Democrat President, I did however think she'd be elected and not selected.
We buy a pig every year split with two other people and Mrs. Burgundy picked it up at the meat processor on Monday. We always give the pig a name and this year her and her sister decided to name the pig "Kamala". I had nothing to do with that decision.

Last edited:
Now they're letting it out in the MSM, the long knives are coming for Joe so they can replace him with Kamala.
Remember I told yinz three years ago that Sen. Harris would be the next Democrat President, I did however think she'd be elected and not selected.
We buy a pig every year split with two other people and Mrs. Burgundy picked it up at the meat processor on Monday. We always give the pig a name and this year her and her sister decided to name the pig "Kamala". I had nothing to do with that decision.

IMO Pelosi yapping about the 25th Amendment in October was not another shot of getting rid of Trump, but for the purpose of removing a mentally unfit Biden if he got elected.

But then again, maybe to get rid of either.

Project onto others that which you are guilty of yourself.

I've done this with some buddies, but we did the processing of the pigs. I never thought it would be fun getting a load on and cutting up a pig or something, but it was. One of the guys makes the best damn bacon...

IMO Pelosi yapping about the 25th Amendment in October was not another shot of getting rid of Trump, but for the purpose of removing a mentally unfit Biden if he got elected.

But then again, maybe to get rid of either.

Bingo.

I've done this with some buddies, but we did the processing of the pigs. I never thought it would be fun getting a load on and cutting up a pig or something, but it was. One of the guys makes the best damn bacon...

In my house we call it "pig bacon". Yes I know all bacon comes from pigs. Awesomely good stuff though. Been having to get by with store-bought the last few months. The sausage is great too.

Last edited:

giphy_s.gif
OHUE6Ts.jpg