• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gerry Dulac is reporting Pickett to the Eagles

Watching video of Pickett from last night, I thought his arm looked weaker than it did with the Steelers. He was having to put a lot of effort into the most basic throws.

I don't think he looked good at all, to be honest.

Wonder what they are driving now since they had to give their cars back to the dealer in PITT. :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Pickett looked great in the preseason and good after Canada was gone. Unfortunately he had a small sample size before getting hurt.

NO, You make Rudolf your king, why change now ???

Give the league time to play out. When Rudolf was here, I pulled for him, but alas…… he is gone so I could care less how he does. I don’t wish bad on him or any ex-player, but I do value my time better spent………………… participating in
Tiddlywinks tournaments.

Salute the nation
"Tiddlywinks." lol

Haven't heard that one in a while.

Yeah. 22 attempts and 89 yards. Check down Kenny strikes again 😂
So I say that I never even brought up Kenny, just Rudolph. Your response? Bring up Kenny again. :doh:

Hey I saw that your king compiled an 82.0 quarterback rating last night...solid.

Pickett looked great in the preseason and good after Canada was gone. Unfortunately he had a small sample size before getting hurt.
Which has always been one of his problems: He's as fragile as a China doll. Those concussions were jokes.

Pickett rolled out of a clean pocket and into a sack…………. I think I’ve heard that before

Salute the nation
Where??? at least 20 or 30 times in my nonstop "top 5 things Kenny sucks at" posts
bwahahahaha
so glad he's not our hurdle anymore

Still have a few hurdles on the course to playoff victories tho

Where??? at least 20 or 30 times in my nonstop "top 5 things Kenny sucks at" posts
bwahahahaha
so glad he's not our hurdle anymore

Still have a few hurdles on the course to playoff victories tho
The real scary question is aside from Matt Canada and the lack of institutional support given to the first round draft choice, how in the world did the Steelers miss so badly with the small hands (AFCN football in the elements) and arm strength questions for a guy who had clipboard holder written all over him physically in hindsight? Tomlin supposedly has final say and blessing on all these picks and they watched KP under their nose for years.

Certainly doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in the regime.

The real scary question is aside from Matt Canada and the lack of institutional support given to the first round draft choice, how in the world did the Steelers miss so badly with the small hands (AFCN football in the elements) and arm strength questions for a guy who had clipboard holder written all over him physically in hindsight? Tomlin supposedly has final say and blessing on all these picks and they watched KP under their nose for years.

Word is that Shades "vibed" with Kenny and that's all it takes; clear thinking not needed. Did he have wings with him is all that is necessary to know.

I understood the reason why, but if they were going to let Kevin Colbert run that last draft, QB should've been off the table--only because it wasn't a strong class--and a new GM should have the choice of QB. It is too important of a position for a GM to get stuck with a guy he doesn't want.

I understood the reason why, but if they were going to let Kevin Colbert run that last draft, QB should've been off the table--only because it wasn't a strong class--and a new GM should have the choice of QB. It is too important of a position for a GM to get stuck with a guy he doesn't want.
Schlick schlack, BOOM.

Tanner McKee is better than Kenny Pickett.

And it’s not even close.

And there are other takeaways from the Eagles’ 14-13 preseason win over the Patriots Thursday night at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.

~Reuben Frank

He's looked typical bad Kenny so far in 2 games with Philly, REAL bad. Horrid PPA and no TDs, typical Kenny, virtually only throwing to check downs all game. Sound familar?

Tanner McKee is better than Kenny Pickett.

And it’s not even close.

And there are other takeaways from the Eagles’ 14-13 preseason win over the Patriots Thursday night at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.

~Reuben Frank
Kenny has looked nothing but prototypical bad Kenny since he's arrived: super low PPA and no TDs. "Checkdown Kenny." I bet he's ready to complain any day now.

Kenny has looked nothing but prototypical bad Kenny since he's arrived: super low PPA and no TDs. "Checkdown Kenny." I bet he's ready to complain any day now.
Amazing every report I have read states Pickett has been the professional. Asking Hurts for tips. Asking coaches for suggestions. Their new OC has said that he has never seen anyone works at the qb craft as hard as Pickett has.A few Philly fans I know said they read where Pickett is working his butt off to be a better QB. He is interacting with other players and coaches well. Even giving advice when asked for it. A friend of mine who lives in Philly eho is not a Philly fan stated he and others he knows has seen Pickett down at the local shelter weekly since being traded. Handing out food and stuff. They said he is in the process of setting up a bunch of foundations/scholarships for inner city kids.

*most of this post is pure speculation that may or may not be true.

Amazing every report I have read states Pickett has been the professional. Asking Hurts for tips. Asking coaches for suggestions. Their new OC has said that he has never seen anyone works at the qb craft as hard as Pickett has.A few Philly fans I know said they read where Pickett is working his butt off to be a better QB. He is interacting with other players and coaches well. Even giving advice when asked for it.
Ahhhhh yes,the "hard working Kenny." We've heard about this all before, all when he was here in Pgh. "You aren't gonna out work Kenny, that's for sure." Yes, and all that "hard work" got us to where Philly is finding themselves right now: a hard working QB who only throws safe check down passes that lead to historical low PPA and TD #s. Yea, but he will be "hard working" while he does it. And while he is "working so hard" he will continue to: 1.) run from pressure that isn't there, 2.) not see wide open receivers, 3.) see the wide open receivers but wildly miss them (inaccurate passes), 4.) only attempt passes to check down receivers. All the above do not seem "fixable" no matter how hard he works at them. His weak arm in only one of his physical attributes that don't allow it. His fragile "China doll" and mental acuity are others. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I was treated unfair."

No one is saying Kenny isn’t a nice guy or a hardworking dude. Just not a guy worthy of a first round pick or a starting nfl caliber quarterback. He still could turn it around but those odds are becoming less and less likely

You should at least get your facts right. Pickett had a TD in his first game. He is also now confirmed the Eagles backup per the Eagles coach. Pickett was not check down Kenny for us during the preseason or in the 4th quarter or the game he played after the Canada firing

You should at least get your facts right. Pickett had a TD in his first game. He is also now confirmed the Eagles backup per the Eagles coach. Pickett was not check down Kenny for us during the preseason or in the 4th quarter or the game he played after the Canada firing
Speaking of getting your facts straight......Kenny set the NFL RECORD for WORST TD% on passes in the HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE in games that count. Got it? Check out the facts, look it up, I am painfully correct AGAIN, like always. Klick klack, boom, shalackalacka. He has THE lowest TD % on his passses in NFL history. Boom, shroom, welcome to the doom. Ah those little things called "facts." Boom, shalackalacka.

No one is saying Kenny isn’t a nice guy or a hardworking dude. Just not a guy worthy of a first round pick or a starting nfl caliber quarterback. He still could turn it around but those odds are becoming less and less likely
No, I'm still not saying he isn't a nice guy (or that he is, I simply don't know). But the odds of him being a wise 1st-round pick, as you mentioned, are growing more and more distant. He owes his 1st-round selection to one Dan Marino and that's the truth. How many times did the Rooneys have to admit out loud that they weren't gonna risk missing on another QB pick as they did with Marino?

Speaking of getting your facts straight......Kenny set the NFL RECORD for WORST TD% on passes in the HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE in games that count. Got it? Check out the facts, look it up, I am painfully correct AGAIN, like always. Klick klack, boom, shalackalacka. He has THE lowest TD % on his passses in NFL history. Boom, shroom, welcome to the doom. Ah those little things called "facts." Boom, shalackalacka.
He wasn’t debating TD percentage cooch2 so try not to move the goal posts to hide your idiocy.

Click clack BOOM shalackalacka shroom loom tomb room plume bloom womb.

The more I think of it the more I realize how bad of a pick Kenny Pickett was. He might be the absolute worst draft pick in this franchise history. I mean really think about it. If the Steelers started Mitch or Mason in 2022 we are way better off. There’s a lot of quality starters that went after KP in 2022 who aren’t on our roster. We still don’t have a long term option at QB. We could have had the Titan QB room in Levis and Rudolph but passed on Levis as we drafted Pickett the year before. I really feel our only way of coming out smelling like roses is if Fields becomes the guy. Other than that Pickett set this franchise back 5+ years if we end up having to draft another QB.