• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gerry Dulac is reporting Pickett to the Eagles

Was Kenny ever challenged for the starting job at Pitt? He seems to have a sense of entitlement like he doesn't have to earn anything. Steelers signed Wilson and Kenny immediately wanted out. Now it seems like he's going through the motions in Philly probably assuming the #2 job is his.
Worse than you've already mentioned, how about his reaction to the very notion that he may lose his starting job to Rudolph when he was hurt and he failed to dress for the game whatsoever? He refused to even consider dressing. And it's like he was offering quality play beforehand.

When the Picket was here, I backed him and hoped for the best. Now that he is gone, one can see clearly how bad he was.

I don’t care how he is doing in Philadelphia, but also don’t see the new grass growing either.

Salute the nation

Was Kenny ever challenged for the starting job at Pitt? He seems to have a sense of entitlement like he doesn't have to earn anything. Steelers signed Wilson and Kenny immediately wanted out. Now it seems like he's going through the motions in Philly probably assuming the #2 job is his.
Pickett got some time his freshman year and was never really challenged after that for the job. Early on he put up lackluster numbers but was good in terms of leadership, albeit with some frustrations as time went on with low TD totals. Obviously he exploded his final year.

Pickett got some time his freshman year and was never really challenged after that for the job. Early on he put up lackluster numbers but was good in terms of leadership, albeit with some frustrations as time went on with low TD totals. Obviously he exploded his final year.
Speaking of "low TDs #s..." Did you know he set a "new NFL" record for THE lowest % of TD passes for any QB who qualified with enough throws? Set the record for lowest %. That's no easy feat. The record hadn't been flirted with in over 50 years. Good God, that is what Tomlin will bring to an offense. (I'd show the link but it's not allowed.)

Only because this thread exists, i poked around on some eagles sites... Pickett is still#2. The team is apparently just giving the 3rd string qb a look at 2 to see what he can do... you know, doing their due diligence to see what their options could be in case of trade opportunities, injury, or poor performance... tge depth chart is not changed and the coach and OC downplayed all of it when asked as a non story...

Only because this thread exists, i poked around on some eagles sites... Pickett is still#2. The team is apparently just giving the 3rd string qb a look at 2 to see what he can do... you know, doing their due diligence to see what their options could be in case of trade opportunities, injury, or poor performance... tge depth chart is not changed and the coach and OC downplayed all of it when asked as a non story...
so the OP is talking BS? Probably only his eagle friends think KP is losing the 2nd string spot

He could... but its just a few practice reps right now... the eagles havent demoted him yet...
So much for Pickett winning the starting QB job as had been reported, not a lot of truth there eh? Silliness.

Bullshlt. You are hoping and praying that Rudolph does well in Tennessee so you can say "I told you so" to anybody who will listen.
He’s already done better than Pickett so I’m good on being right.

Technically he hasn't done better than Pickett just yet. We will see this season. But Pickett has looked like dog sh-- lately so we will see. Philly fans are not happy with him. Welcome to REAL criticism, Kenny.

Technically he hasn't done better than Pickett just yet. We will see this season. But Pickett has looked like dog sh-- lately so we will see. Philly fans are not happy with him. Welcome to REAL criticism, Kenny.
Look at their first two seasons. And GP did that with the Eagles third string QB for most of the time.

Yeah. The Titans haven't even played a preseason game yet, and Rudolph is already your king.

You're almost like a parody of yourself. It's quite amusing...keep up the great work.

Yeah. The Titans haven't even played a preseason game yet, and Rudolph is already your king.

You're almost like a parody of yourself. It's quite amusing...keep up the great work.
One has beat writers saying Levis better not stumble out of the gates and the other has been demoted to third string. But I guess that makes Rudolph my king… 🤡

One has beat writers saying Levis better not stumble out of the gates and the other has been demoted to third string. But I guess that makes Rudolph my king… 🤡
I guess it does, in your Bizarro world based on beat writer opinions. I never even brought Pickett up, anyway. Just your undying love for Rudolph.

Somebody should tell that Philly beat writer that KP started the game last night, though.

I guess it does, in your Bizarro world based on beat writer opinions. I never even brought Pickett up, anyway. Just your undying love for Rudolph.

Somebody should tell that Philly beat writer that KP started the game last night, though.
And by reports did well. 🤫

NO, You make Rudolf your king, why change now ???

Give the league time to play out. When Rudolf was here, I pulled for him, but alas…… he is gone so I could care less how he does. I don’t wish bad on him or any ex-player, but I do value my time better spent………………… participating in
Tiddlywinks tournaments.

Salute the nation

Yeah. 22 attempts and 89 yards. Check down Kenny strikes again 😂

Watching video of Pickett from last night, I thought his arm looked weaker than it did with the Steelers. He was having to put a lot of effort into the most basic throws.

I don't think he looked good at all, to be honest.

Watching video of Pickett from last night, I thought his arm looked weaker than it did with the Steelers. He was having to put a lot of effort into the most basic throws.

I don't think he looked good at all, to be honest.
Weak arm, weaker brain, running out of pocket for imaginary reasons. Good God, good riddance.

Pickett rolled out of a clean pocket and into a sack…………. I think I’ve heard that before

Salute the nation

Word out of Philly is KP looked pretty good last game. IDK.