• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

It's funny how behavior changes without drugs or alcohol in one's system.

Every time I watch the show "Cops", 99% of the people getting arrested are on something and the physical & mental state they're in is pretty bad. Disturbing. I think a full series of "Cops" should be required viewing for teenagers in high school so they can see what eventually happens if they want to mess around with meth/crack or even alcohol.

Every time I watch the show "Cops", 99% of the people getting arrested are on something and the physical & mental state they're in is pretty bad. Disturbing. I think a full series of "Cops" should be required viewing for teenagers in high school so they can see what eventually happens if they want to mess around with meth/crack or even alcohol.
This

It's real. You might be surprised at how many guys admit that they are afraid to get out because they doubt that they can stay clean..

In my three + years there, I have seen a few guys come back off of parole or the half-way house, because they popped a hot UA.

It's real. You might be surprised at how many guys admit that they are afraid to get out because they doubt that they can stay clean..

In my three + years there, I have seen a few guys come back off of parole or the half-way house, because they popped a hot UA.

One of my best friends is a probation officer and what you say is true. They often try this:

• Haha
Reactions: MTC

If I fall to the darkside and get offered meth/crack. Just remember I was a good kid and went to college. I couldn’t say no because drugs are expensive

If I fall to the darkside and get offered meth/crack. Just remember I was a good kid and went to college. I couldn’t say no because drugs are expensive
I smoked a lot of weed my senior year of HS and first year of college. Then I decided I couldn't afford it and haven't touched it since.

Reactions: MTC
I smoked a lot of weed my senior year of HS and first year of college. Then I decided I couldn't afford it and haven't touched it since.
Weed is legal in Michigan. Someone I know buys edibles when he goes there for business. He says it helps with back pain and such. And sometimes he just likes to get ****** up.

Poor Ghislaine.

I'm gonna go with Arkanicide before sentencing

I thought for sure she would drop dime on everyone. A LOT of people bigger than her need to be doing jail time.

Yep, but she's gonna be the patsy for this one and I'm not so sure about getting Arkancided because everyone's expecting it. I'm sure they've told her "Ghislaine, you had your run for a very long time - now it's time to take one for the team". Who knows though?

Someone posted on fb that the records of this trial were sealed. Not surprising, but I couldn't find that anywhere else. Anyone see this?

True or not?

All I know is a lot of people way bigger than her need to pay. Every single last one of them.

And the lead prosecutor happens to be Comeys daughter…