• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell

I'd suppose it depends a great deal on when she may be scheduled to be deposed.

It was the finak straw in the picture. It's how it was so easy to pronounce the post mortem news of this once great nation.

We're toast, and Nero is fiddling.

Coexistence with the left will not be possible. It's like fire and water at this point -- one will survive. With all the billions coming into BLM, it's not like they'll just go home and relax once they get a bill or a accepted in the Boardroom.

The left has been so ginned up for 4 years, that the thought of them being in power again should be a terrifying prospect.

But, I fear the average "independent" hears and sees all the vitriol and thinks "well, it must be Trump's fault..if we elect Biden the crazies will calm down.."

That's the method to their madness.

EBy8-iLVUAAlj0_.jpg

Coexistence with the left will not be possible. It's like fire and water at this point -- one will survive. With all the billions coming into BLM, it's not like they'll just go home and relax once they get a bill or a accepted in the Boardroom.

The left has been so ginned up for 4 years, that the thought of them being in power again should be a terrifying prospect.

But, I fear the average "independent" hears and sees all the vitriol and thinks "well, it must be Trump's fault..if we elect Biden the crazies will calm down.."

That's the method to their madness.

Or, the crooks have the election rigged with the mail in ballots, so your votes don't count anyway.

I think she gets "Pentangeli'd".

tenor.gif

I think she gets "Pentangeli'd".

tenor.gif
Senator: Mrs Maxwell , tell us about your business relationship with Mr Epstein.

I don't know nothin' about that.. Oh -- I was in the news paper business with my father but that was a long time ago that's all.

Senator: What? I have a sworn affidavit from you swearing to these charges

Look the FBI guys promised me a deal. So.... I made up a lot of stuff about Jeffery Epstein... 'cause that's what they wanted -- but---- it was all lies -- uh -- everything.--- And I kept saying -- Jeffery Epstein did this and President Clinton did that -- .uh -- so I said yea sure, why not...

Last edited:
Fox News "accidently" cropped Trump out of an Epstein, Maxwell photo. Not implying Trump did anything, but to say it was mistakenly removed is laughable

Senator: Mrs Maxwell , tell us about your business relationship with Mr Epstein.

I don't know nothin' about that.. Oh -- I was in the news paper business with my father but that was a long time ago that's all.

Senator: What? I have a sworn affidavit from you swearing to these charges

Look the FBI guys promised me a deal. So.... I made up a lot of stuff about Jeffery Epstein... 'cause that's what they wanted -- but---- it was all lies -- uh -- everything.--- And I kept saying -- Jeffery Epstein did this and President Clinton did that -- .uh -- so I said yea sure, why not...

As a huge fan of The Godfather movies and "Frankie Five Angels", this is awesome.

My guess is that she is going to get isotoped... hard to prove... quick deadly cancer that is incurable... and virtually impossible to diagnose or trace...

This woman was fiends with Bill Clinton? Color her gone. She has too much info, and will probably take a deal to save her rat rear end.

I hear she got shot while walking out in the yard for a smoke and tried to escape. They felt really bad for shooting her.

I hear she got shot while walking out in the yard for a smoke and tried to escape. They felt really bad for shooting her.

If one of those meme makers could plaster Clinton's face on the warden and Ghislaine on Tommy with Hillary coming out of the dark as the shooter, that would be epic.

Watched the Epstein documentary on Netflix last night. It was disturbing, disgusting, chilling, and sad. How Ghislane (what the **** kind of name is that anyway) can claim her innocence is downright psychotic! Sadly, she will die before we find everything out.

Watched the Epstein documentary on Netflix last night. It was disturbing, disgusting, chilling, and sad.

The biggest bombshell story of evil and depravity of our time. The MSM will get around to covering it, just ask Amy Robach.

If one of those meme makers could plaster Clinton's face on the warden and Ghislaine on Tommy with Hillary coming out of the dark as the shooter, that would be epic.

You're good. That scene is exactly what I was referring to.

We don't know how she got that cyanide capsule. We will do an investigation. And 10 months later we don't know.

The biggest bombshell story of evil and depravity of our time. The MSM will get around to covering it, just ask Amy Robach.

The lawyers who defended him are all scum. They blamed the victims! Said the 14 year old girls were just as guilty as he was. There’s a reason people hate lawyers and people hate the rich and powerful.

Watched the Epstein documentary on Netflix last night. It was disturbing, disgusting, chilling, and sad. How Ghislane (what the **** kind of name is that anyway) can claim her innocence is downright psychotic! Sadly, she will die before we find everything out.

The fact that he got away with this for so long with so many girls just makes you wonder how many other rich pervs like this there are.

The fact that he got away with this for so long with so many girls just makes you wonder how many other rich pervs like this there are.

They mentioned connections to Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Clinton, and Trump. But they did focus a bit more on the Weinstein connection.

The lawyers who defended him are all scum. They blamed the victims! Said the 14 year old girls were just as guilty as he was. There’s a reason people hate lawyers and people hate the rich and powerful.

Ohhhhhhh Steeltime....you've been summoned.