• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell

plenty of entertainment if you click that link and follow to her Twitter feed.

HIT
61159b8e30dd1010aa67c3ebf95fc637.jpg

Ankles to thin. Pass

pretty sure Ron Burgundy would field dress an Ogre using a spork for the opportunity to tap that.

I had to look up Chelsea Clinton's husband...I can only imagine that there is no more miserable ********** on this planet than that man. What a horrid scenario to have to live out.

wait until you meet Ark.

Every morning, this is the first place I visit, so when I see this thread bumped, I immediately wonder if someone else got 'bumped'.

Not today. Yet.

I had to look up Chelsea Clinton's husband...I can only imagine that there is no more miserable ********** on this planet than that man. What a horrid scenario to have to live out.
I might be wrong but I believe she's married to one of George Soros' kids. Misery loves company.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Every morning, this is the first place I visit, so when I see this thread bumped, I immediately wonder if someone else got 'bumped'.

Not today. Yet.

Me too. It's just a matter of time, and I know that I will get the news here first. The commentary is what I look forward to most, though.

At least he gets to cry into his money every night.

Yeah, but the dude has to **** that fugly rat for one. Two, He can't leave her or he'll be dead in a week's time. Three, he can't leave his kids with grandpa without worrying about how many of Bill's friends were invited over for a Pedo Party. Four, you have to spend Christmas with Hillary. Hillary.

No thank you. There isn't enough money in the world. nope.

And then there’s this

that's allegedly from a lawyer that had a vendetta with the judge.

coinkydinky is a certain former gov't employee is/was also an attorney.