• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gina

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

Conservative actress Gina Carano sues Disney for wrongful termination, 'millions in lost income'​

'I was being hunted down... because I was not in​

A short time ago in a galaxy not so far away, Defendants made it clear that only one orthodoxy in thought, speech, or action was acceptable in their empire, and that those who dared to question or failed to fully comply would not be tolerated," the lawsuit, funded by X Corp. said. (Let’s ******* go Elon!!!!!)

mhmm-yum.gif

He should have just kept his mouth shut and said that she's not what we were looking for in this role, instead he says:

Disney CEO Bob Chapek, Lucasfilm made this statement on Twitter, terminating me from The Mandalorian: “Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm & there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural & religious identities are abhorrent & unacceptable.”

She would seem to have a case here.

He should have just kept his mouth shut and said that she's not what we were looking for in this role, instead he says:

Disney CEO Bob Chapek, Lucasfilm made this statement on Twitter, terminating me from The Mandalorian: “Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm & there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural & religious identities are abhorrent & unacceptable.”

She would seem to have a case here.
Yesir! You can bet your sweet bippy she does!
Almost wish my boss told me that!

BTW--if you know what a "sweet bippy" is....your probably a card carrying member of AARP.

At the very least, I expected this thread to have thong pics.

BTW--if you know what a "sweet bippy" is....your probably a card carrying member of AARP.
Or have advanced talents in the "grumpy old man" evolution.

Bunch of F’ing Libs, I throw out their junk mail.

Say no to the pressure group known as AARP.

Bunch of F’ing Libs, I throw out their junk mail.
I have a neighbor that has an overabundance of scrap 3x3 metal plates that weigh about, OK exactly, .8 pounds.

I've been told, although I have no direct knowledge, that he's been known to put one in the prepaid envelope from this organization and drop it in the mail.