• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going back-back, to cali cali... I mean Iraq

ISIS ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House!"

A little bit late to the party. That happened in January 2009.

I knew somebody would go there

Convert to Islam or Die!

isis-iraq-war-crimes.si.jpg

We got us a Holy War!

Last edited:
Obama could **** up a wet dream. Why in the hell didn't he just bomb the **** out of them when they were crossing flat land into Iraq months ago? No ground troops, no dead Iraqis and no problem. Instead this limp wristed lightweight waited until these ******* get buried in likes ticks on a hound. I've never seen such incompetence from a president in my lifetime. The entire administration is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Because he was too busy planning his Martha's Vinyard vacation, which starts tomorrow.

Note to self. Next time we take a regime out, establish some order and direction. We don't complete ******* leave. We stay and ensure that **** like this won't happen. Especially when the new govt is to dumb or inept to do ****. If we still had people there would Isis have that much control over ****. No. It would have been pushed back to Syria.

You don't negotiate your way out of a rat infestation invasion....you kill as many of them as you can as soon as you can.

It's nature's way

I blame Boosh the Elder for not paving from day 1

I say send in the C-130 gunships and blow up every one of those white pick-up truck convoys in ISIS held territory

That should take care of about 80% of their "army"

669c729ad3c1c916560f6a7067005231.jpg

I say send in the C-130 gunships and blow up every one of those white pick-up truck convoys in ISIS held territory

They look like Toyota pirates.

Who knew that Japan won the last Iraq war?

Seriously. You rely don't need drones to find them. Follow the line of trucks.

Calling out Obama as a coward and telling him they'll be planting the flag of Allah in the White House is gonna be something to watch though

Do ya really think it matters Eddie?

You don't negotiate your way out of a rat infestation invasion....you kill as many of them as you can as soon as you can.

It's nature's way

I forget who said "the job of the military is to kill people and break things" but exactly when did we forget that? It really could be (or at least have been) handled in a week or so by allowing our military to do the thing they are so very well able to do. We feed the "courage", egos and unrealistic self confidence of these sand apes by doing nothing.

We're back baby!

Obama Says Iraq Airstrike Effort Could Be ‘Long-Term’

President Obama sought to prepare Americans for an extended presence in the skies over Iraq, telling reporters on Saturday that the airstrikes he ordered this week could go on for months as Iraqis try to build a new government.

“I don’t think we’re going to solve this problem in weeks,” Mr. Obama said before leaving for a two-week vacation on Martha’s Vineyard. “This is going to be a long-term project.”

“There has to be a rebuilding and an understanding of who it is the Iraqi security forces are reporting to, what they are fighting for,” he added.

Once that happens, Mr. Obama suggested, the American military, working with the Iraqi and Kurdish fighters, can “engage in some offense.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/10/world/middleeast/us-airstrikes-on-militants-in-iraq.html?_r=0

Obama and his cronies are drumming up a fake war to get their grubby hands on Iraq's Oil Supply. Someone call Haliburton!

The CIA created ISIS to fight the Syrians for the Bilderberg group that's running the whole operation

and Bammy is Cheney's cuzint....or at least the Donkey's wife sez so.

Ahh more war games.

MOSCOW — Russian state news agencies say the country's navy claims to have driven away a submarine believed to be American that entered Russia's northern waters.

The reports Saturday cited an unnamed representative of the navy's general staff as saying the incident occurred Thursday in the Barents Sea. The Barents Sea lies off northwest Russia and the Russian navy's Northern Fleet is based on its shores.

The reports said the fleet sent several vessels and an anti-submarine Il-38 aircraft to drive the submarine away.

Ahh more war games.

MOSCOW — Russian state news agencies say the country's navy claims to have driven away a submarine believed to be American that entered Russia's northern waters.

The reports Saturday cited an unnamed representative of the navy's general staff as saying the incident occurred Thursday in the Barents Sea. The Barents Sea lies off northwest Russia and the Russian navy's Northern Fleet is based on its shores.

The reports said the fleet sent several vessels and an anti-submarine Il-38 aircraft to drive the submarine away.

I don't believe this for a minute. More propaganda from Vlad. American subs are so bad *** and Russian ASW is behind the times that I don't see this happening. And there is no way the story can be disputed because the submarine service is the most secretive and no one can or would talk about the alleged incident.

I don't believe this for a minute. More propaganda from Vlad. American subs are so bad *** and Russian ASW is behind the times that I don't see this happening. And there is no way the story can be disputed because the submarine service is the most secretive and no one can or would talk about the alleged incident.

BMTI......if they even knew a US sub was in the area it is because we wanted them to know.

Then why don't you attack Bush for his stupid Christian beliefs that deny women and others their freedom and their health?

Yet you quickly call Obama a muslim which he is not...and I'm the dipshit? Buy a mirror.

Good job not answering my question on Rev. Wright, very telling.

Sorry, been busy.

I've never called Obama a muslim. Not sure I ever called you a dipshit. ill look into the reverend thing...

nevermind...I did all the above....

now I know why, after reading this ****