• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Good.....U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan is released

10430820_333782433437173_6315270369122661512_n.jpg

Meet Mohammad Fazi just one of those great terrorist that this administration traded for the deserter. He seems like a really proud terrorist in this photo I sure hope everyone feels safer knowing this guy is now free. Americans that support this administration should be ashamed. They break the law and nothing is done about it, because congress has no spine. I like how the rhinos come out and make their empty threats like Lindsey Grahm. Sleep well with this man running free. Thanks Obama once again for making our world safer you POS. S/F

yeah - - - it's all good

Freed Taliban Commander Vows To Return To War Against US

One of the commanders, Noorullah Noori, has plans to return to Afghanistan to resume fighting against the U.S., according to NBC News which spoke to another Taliban commander.

“After arriving in Qatar, Noorullah Noori kept insisting he would go to Afghanistan and fight American forces there,” the commander told NBC News.

Last Saturday, Obama announced the release of Mohammad Fazl, Mohammed Nabi, Khairullah Khairkhwa, Abdul Haq Wasiq and Noori in exchange for Bergdahl, who was captured by the Taliban in eastern Afghanistan after he disappeared from his Army platoon on June 30, 2009.

http://news.yahoo.com/report-freed-taliban-commander-vows-return-war-against-165007948.html

Come on now guys, according to Polo, our soldiers are no better than that freedom fighter Mr. Fazi. And he's studied history, so he knows what he's talking about.

yeah - - - it's all good

Freed Taliban Commander Vows To Return To War Against US

One of the commanders, Noorullah Noori, has plans to return to Afghanistan to resume fighting against the U.S., according to NBC News which spoke to another Taliban commander.

“After arriving in Qatar, Noorullah Noori kept insisting he would go to Afghanistan and fight American forces there,” the commander told NBC News.

Last Saturday, Obama announced the release of Mohammad Fazl, Mohammed Nabi, Khairullah Khairkhwa, Abdul Haq Wasiq and Noori in exchange for Bergdahl, who was captured by the Taliban in eastern Afghanistan after he disappeared from his Army platoon on June 30, 2009.

http://news.yahoo.com/report-freed-taliban-commander-vows-return-war-against-165007948.html

Probably just took him out of context...

Come on now guys, according to Polo, our soldiers are no better than that freedom fighter Mr. Fazi. And he's studied history, so he knows what he's talking about.

My brother has/had a photo of him and his sergeant in his barracks when he went back to Germany during Vietnam and behind them is a poster with a G.I. holding 2 severed viet cong heads in each hand and a **** eating grin on his face. On the bottom of the poster it said "Re-up Today!"

Back in the 80's I did a school project on that war and I remembered the photo so I asked him if he still had the poster because I wanted to photograph it and semi-censor it of course but he told me the poster was his roommates. I then asked him if that picture was really real and our guys did that kind of stuff. He just said " The **** they show you on the news is sterilized, what you see some guys do you wouldn't believe."

I'll take his word before any of yours.

My brother has/had a photo of him and his sergeant in his barracks when he went back to Germany during Vietnam and behind them is a poster with a G.I. holding 2 severed viet cong heads in each hand and a **** eating grin on his face. On the bottom of the poster it said "Re-up Today!"

Back in the 80's I did a school project on that war and I remembered the photo so I asked him if he still had the poster because I wanted to photograph it and semi-censor it of course but he told me the poster was his roommates. I then asked him if that picture was really real and our guys did that kind of stuff. He just said " The **** they show you on the news is sterilized, what you see some guys do you wouldn't believe."

Yep People do bad **** in war. The difference is that the heads of the VC probably came off of dead bodies where as the Jihadis sawed them off living people.

My last tour of Afghanistan, we went around to all the villages cutting off heads. Usually women and children first, men if we weren't too tired after that.

Yep People do bad **** in war. The difference is that the heads of the VC probably came off of dead bodies where as the Jihadis sawed them off living people.

They also came off of dead enemy fighters, not innocent civilians.

My last tour of Afghanistan, we went around to all the villages cutting off heads. Usually women and children first, men if we weren't too tired after that.

Cool! Hope you took lots of pics.

I did. They are displayed throughout my home. Great conversation starter.

Lol you live in an oligarchy friend, you haven't woken up to that fact yet? Are you still trying to live "The American Dream"? Wake up!

Besides in a case like this we all know the president is C.I.C. he doesn't need to consult with congress, are we at war or not?

SupremeCourt.jpg

Interesting. I didn't realize the liberal justices weren't bought and paid for. I guess, they are just altruistic.

You're a ******* retard. That is all.

Shoot, i did that last weekend and didn't have t leave the state. Well, my guns and knives did, I can't really be expected to be responsible for their behavior.

routine night in SFLA for me an' da boys.

. He's so much smarter than the rest of us!

Hey - he did a book report once in high school on Vietnam - that makes him a war expert!

ha ha

10430820_333782433437173_6315270369122661512_n.jpg

Meet Mohammad Fazl

From Mo's "jacket"... "Detainee possessed vast power and financial resources at the time of his capture. He would likely use his prominence in the Taliban to participate in hostilities against US and Coalition forces in Afghanistan if he were released."

And... "If released, detainee would likely rejoin the Taliban and establish ties with ACM elements participating in hostilities against US and Coalition forces in Afghanistan. JTFGTMO determined this detainee to be:
  • A HIGH risk, as he is likely to pose a threat to the US, its interests, and allies
  • A LOW threat from a detention perspective
  • Of HIGH intelligence value"
Does releasing such an individual comprise treason? Should those who ordered the release be tried and punished for treason?

yes. yes, they should.
and with no apologies.

Getting ready go cut off some heads.

314392_1506804926741_1712674903_n.jpg