• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gotta know-Did yinzers really elect Fetterneck

Ok. After working out most of the bugs, it looks like they finally got it up and running.

download (74).png

Funny thing is I live in PA and that post is the first peep I’ve heard out of this guy since Election Day.

He will step down eventually and the governor will appoint the person thy really wanted in that seat.

I will take the under and the sub being from Philly.
In fact, I'd bet that Fetterneck gets sworn in, spends a bunch of taxpayer dough, and then has an unfortunately unexpected relapse in April/May.
New US Senator sworn in faster than AZ vote counting.
Wow, they are moving more quickly than expected.

Yes. His wife is allegedly a hard lefty.

Well of course. Somebody has to steer that ship since the rudder is broken, the navigational system is fried and it's taking on water

Yes. His wife is allegedly a hard lefty.
I do not think it will be her. She will be part of the retirement plan for him and kids. The family has done their part.

I think it is more likely to be someone firmly connected to Philly, since the Gov seems to have Pittsburgh covered. Essentially, it will be a 2 year campaign to win the special election in 2024, against the dazed/split PA Repubs.

He was "elected" because he is the correct color ...Blue....to fill a seat..
As much as I want to give a like. The republicans are no better. The government is ******* over the general public any which way.

**** both parties at this point. All these democrats and republicans are….are just puppets.

Inflation is for real. We’re being taxed up the *** but red vs blue is still a thing.

If we’re going to be anti establishment. It’s time to hold both parties accountable. Nobody is doing anybody any favors with the current state of affairs.

Sure they’ll talk a big game and say the **** you want to hear. But at the end of the day the majority of us are still struggling paycheck to paycheck

Reactions: JMM
As much as I want to give a like. The republicans are no better. The government is ******* over the general public any which way.

**** both parties at this point. All these democrats and republicans are….are just puppets.

Inflation is for real. We’re being taxed up the *** but red vs blue is still a thing.

If we’re going to be anti establishment. It’s time to hold both parties accountable. Nobody is doing anybody any favors with the current state of affairs.

Sure they’ll talk a big game and say the **** you want to hear. But at the end of the day the majority of us are still struggling paycheck to paycheck

Big difference between Republicans and constitutional conservatives. We've had a large influx of newly elected ones. They are still outnumbered, but they're making noise.

But yeah our government has grown so big,corrupt and fiscally irresponsible it's next to impossible to pump the brakes on it without some constitutional Ammendments and a lot of states coming together in a convention to make that **** happen.

Without measures of that sort nothing will change for the long term better. We had an outsider for president and look what they did to him 24/7.

Our government needs a 50% reduction with many agencies needing rebuilt or dissolved completely. Some type of fair tax system and a vision of complete energy independence from the world.

Isn't going to happen unless we circumvent congress who will never vote themselves out of power.

Most likely we will all have to wait for the collapse. I'll probably be dead,but I can prepare my son's for what lies ahead.

Reactions: MTC
Big difference between Republicans and constitutional conservatives. We've had a large influx of newly elected ones. They are still outnumbered, but they're making noise.

But yeah our government has grown so big,corrupt and fiscally irresponsible it's next to impossible to pump the brakes on it without some constitutional Ammendments and a lot of states coming together in a convention to make that **** happen.

Without measures of that sort nothing will change for the long term better. We had an outsider for president and look what they did to him 24/7.

Our government needs a 50% reduction with many agencies needing rebuilt or dissolved completely. Some type of fair tax system and a vision of complete energy independence from the world.

Isn't going to happen unless we circumvent congress who will never vote themselves out of power.

Most likely we will all have to wait for the collapse. I'll probably be dead,but I can prepare my son's for what lies ahead.
Agencies do need to be dissolved.
And like you have stated in the past. Their does need to be term limits for a lot of them.

These career ones are the most corrupt