• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gotta know-Did yinzers really elect Fetterneck

Apparently things are serious.

Sounds like fetterman is in bad shape. Just like with Feinstein, they will keep him propped up.

Fetterman checks himself into hospital 'to receive treatment for clinical depression'​

Anyone that voted for this, turn in your card and leave pa
Democrats good, Republicans bad.
If Fetterneck becomes incapacitated or a customer of mine, the governor will appoint a temporary replacement and a special election will be held on the next regular election day for a permanent replacement. The governor is a Dim and will appoint another Dim. Here's the rub.... I'm told that if a replacement is appointed before August 18, the special election will be this November and it is not likely a Dim will win. If Fetterneck can hang in there until after August 18, then the governor can appoint another Dim who will be in office until the November 2024 election and the duration of the Biden/Obama term.

Democrats good, Republicans bad.
If Fetterneck becomes incapacitated or a customer of mine, the governor will appoint a temporary replacement and a special election will be held on the next regular election day for a permanent replacement. The governor is a Dim and will appoint another Dim. Here's the rub.... I'm told that if a replacement is appointed before August 18, the special election will be this November and it is not likely a Dim will win. If Fetterneck can hang in there until after August 18, then the governor can appoint another Dim who will be in office until the November 2024 election and the duration of the Biden/Obama term.
I like your optimism but it seems like Dims will win any statewide election in PA. Hitler's corpse would win in a landslide with a D next to his name.

Sounds like fetterman is in bad shape. Just like with Feinstein, they will keep him propped up.
No, they will replace him very soon....April/May latest so the replacement has 18 months to campaign in the special election against no one.

Fetterman checks himself into hospital 'to receive treatment for clinical depression'​

Anyone that voted for this, turn in your card and leave pa

Just shows you how ****** up that party is. They'll take a brain dead zombie to represent them. And what have they done for PA? Not a gd thing.

No, they will replace him very soon....April/May latest so the replacement has 18 months to campaign in the special election against no one.
If I'm understanding what I was told correctly, if they replace him that soon the special election would be this November. This year is a way off-year election with only local officials and state judges on the ballot so turnout will be low, which benefits Republicans.

Her husband in serious condition and she’s posting selfies of her zip lining and having a great time. But she wants her privacy.

grkIpmN.png

While we laugh and joke.....

7ft0v7.jpg

Fetterman, Feinstein, Biden....look what they have in common.

News reports claim that AOC has 17 million dollars. She was broke when the Justice democrats placed her in office.

News reports claim that AOC has 17 million dollars. She was broke when the Justice democrats placed her in office.
Perfectly legal to keep excess campaign funds as long as you claim it as income on your taxes. And if you're a Democrat in certain areas, like NYC, you don't have to spend much on your campaign so almost all campaign donations are excess funds.

Perfectly legal to keep excess campaign funds as long as you claim it as income on your taxes. And if you're a Democrat in certain areas, like NYC, you don't have to spend much on your campaign so almost all campaign donations are excess funds.
In 10 years they'll find someone who makes AOC seem like a conservative. Can't get enough of that good govt stuff.

In 10 years they'll find someone who makes AOC seem like a conservative. Can't get enough of that good govt stuff.
Bill Clinton couldn't win the Dem primary today.