• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Government Lifts Ban to Allow Scientists to Make Human-Animal Hybrids

Spike

Reaction score
Finally, I can agree

NIH Plans To Lift Ban On Research Funds For Part-Human, Part-Animal Embryos

The federal government announced plans Thursday to lift a moratorium on funding of certain controversial experiments that use human stem cells to create animal embryos that are partly human.

The National Institutes of Health is proposing a new policy to permit scientists to get federal money to make embryos, known as chimeras, under certain carefully monitored conditions.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-...arch-funds-for-part-human-part-animal-embryos

--------------------

Time to begin designing human hybrids for space.

We should immediately begin steps to genetically alter our species for off world mining colonies - improved radiation resistance is a must and prehensile tails would be handy for getting around in low gravity habitats.

Get crackin'

Scientists-to-thrash-out-rules-on-genetically-modified-human.jpg

Well, im just glad we have the extra money laying around.....

Create a new breed of "super workers" so MTC can make easy money off "super worker" labor and sit back and relax all day. I'm looking on carrying business policies/ethics similar to Nike.

Maybe they can genetically engineer cornerbacks and linebackers who won't blow out knees and ankles.

Did you ever see the movie Splice?

I want one of those things that looks like Nitiri from Avatar.