• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I just watched the Shapiro clip. Bomb Gaza and bomb Dearborn, Mi too.
I feel it’s why we see so many issues in cities. There is no moral line, no humanity, no, damn that’s ****** up, and those folks are ****** up and should be punished.

It’s …well they did it because. I don’t like this line of folks.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
How can it not be. It has to be. WW3 but ****** up. It’s not county vs county. It’s feelings vs feelings within your county.

Borders ******* matter.
Nationality ******* matters.
Faith ******* matters.
Morals ……..

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I've often wondered how American Jews have so overwhelmingly been Democrats. Far more so right now.

Today’s AltLeft and Liberal Left is visibly and outright anti-semetic. If you disagree, look at “The Squad.”

Or look at the dynamics since Hamas committed the worst atrocities against Jews since the Holocaust.

What has the the AltLeft or Liberal Left or even ‘some’ Democrat reaction been? To defend Palestine. To defend Hamas. To call Israel “colonizers.” To justify babies being beheaded, families and innocents murdered for no other reason than they were Jewish.

Watch what happens tomorrow. Tomorrow the AltLeft will protest nationwide in support of Gaza and Palestine.

I pray we don’t see what I fear could happen. Regardless, on October 13 we will witness across the nation the Harvards and the Cal Berkeleys and the SUNYs and countless other campuses erupting in support of Hamas. Ideology that has been sown that Democrats have supported. Ideology that an overwhelming number of Jewish Americans have voted for. Is this finally a crossroads? An awakening?

I hope so.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I've often wondered how American Jews have so overwhelmingly been Democrats. Far more so right now.

Today’s AltLeft and Liberal Left is visibly and outright anti-semetic. If you disagree, look at “The Squad.”

Or look at the dynamics since Hamas committed the worst atrocities against Jews since the Holocaust.

What has the the AltLeft or Liberal Left or even ‘some’ Democrat reaction been? To defend Palestine. To defend Hamas. To call Israel “colonizers.” To justify babies being beheaded, families and innocents murdered for no other reason than they were Jewish.

Watch what happens tomorrow. Tomorrow the AltLeft will protest nationwide in support of Gaza and Palestine.

I pray we don’t see what I fear could happen. Regardless, on October 13 we will witness across the nation the Harvards and the Cal Berkeleys and the SUNYs and countless other campuses erupting in support of Hamas. Ideology that has been sown that Democrats have supported. Ideology that an overwhelming number of Jewish Americans have voted for. Is this finally a crossroads? An awakening?

I hope so.
A leftist could have their parents wiped out by a fellow leftist and that sombitch would still vote for them.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score

I hope so.
Voting has consequences

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
most of the Palestinian people are innocents under the thumb of ****** up rulers that are barbaric terrorist goat *******.
Then they need to do something about it THEMSELVES. Why don’t they? Because the agree with the terrorists.

The ONLY INNOCENTS are the children, the rest are guilty. I would actually agree with removing ALL CHILDREN below the age of 10 from the country. Then any that even speak in support of terrorists should be immediately be returned.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You ignorant hillbilly Trumpists are too dumb to remember - speech is violence, and violence is speech!

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Then they need to do something about it THEMSELVES. Why don’t they? Because the agree with the terrorists.

The ONLY INNOCENTS are the children, the rest are guilty. I would actually agree with removing ALL CHILDREN below the age of 10 from the country. Then any that even speak in support of terrorists should be immediately be returned.
They do not because they are a subjugated people without freedom. Of course they ought to rebel against their own leadership, against the other nearby Arabs that do not give a **** about them, against ALL of those oppressing them, like all of the citizens of the various communist regimes surrounding the Soviet Union. But that isn't what happened, is it? And that has happened here either.

It's amazing that you you personally have the confidence to condemn all the people over age 10. How nice of you to forgive the youngest.

Fuuuuuucccckkkkk

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Just so you understand that I am clearly aligned with the Israelis here, this would be my plan for the 25 by 6-8 mile strip that Gaza sits on:

Cease Fire for 36 hours
1. All hostages, ALL, released within 24 hours
2. All leaders and forces surrender to Israeli justice within 36 hours.
3. If either condition is not met, words do not matter. Israeli forces will simply and utterly destroy 0.5 miles of Gaza, each day, starting from the north border.

Egypt will open the southern border, refugees will flood into the Sinai and the UN or someone can deal with that horror.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Americans hoping to leave Israel with help from US must agree to repay government before departure​

ByZach Fuentes
KGO logo

Thursday, October 12, 2023 9:22PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- As many Americans in Israel try to get home, they're faced with more than just the challenge of how and when they can get a flight.

"I've only been here about a week and a half, it feels like it's been like almost a lifetime," said Manny Yekutiel the locally known owner of Manny's in San Francisco.

He first got to Israel last Wednesday.

"I came here to see my family, they live here and to celebrate with them," Yekutiel said. "The holiday that was supposed to happen on Saturday was supposed to be one of the happiest days of the year for Jews."

Instead he says it's been a living nightmare.

"Saturday, I woke up in my sister's home and heard sonic booms overhead and spent that entire day in and out of bomb shelters," he said. "I saw hundreds of children in synagogues run for cover, and protect themselves and have their parents protect them. I've stayed in Tel Aviv, two blocks away from an apartment that was blown up by a missile strike."

For the last four days, he's spent time volunteering in Tel Aviv.

He and the other volunteers packaging up food, and other essentials for soldiers and families who have lost loved ones.

"I've decided to be as useful as I can," he said. "And also, now I'm in the stage where I'm trying to figure out how, if I can get home?"

Yekutiel was originally supposed to come back Monday night but says he's had multiple flights canceled on him since.

The Department of State said in a statement Thursday that starting Friday, the U.S. government will arrange charter flights to assist U.S. citizens trying to leave Israel.

Thursday, Yekutiel was sent an email from the department outlining more details.

"It basically said, I'll be getting a phone call, and I'll either be getting on a boat or a plane and I don't have a choice (between the two) and to be ready to go," said Yekutiel.

Yekutiel shared that email with ABC7, sent from a U.S. government email address.

It offers U.S. assistance to get out of Israel via plane or ship to either Germany, Greece, or Cyprus.

Getting back to the U.S. after that is on Manny. The email says before departing, passengers will be asked to sign an agreement to repay the U.S. government.

We reached out to the State Department to verify the email, they referred us back to the Thursday statement.

Yekutiel says he still has not had time to process what he's witnessed but it's forever changed how he views his life back in the United States.

"Warfare, whole cities being shut down, whole cities being evacuated," he reflected on the last few days in Israel, "It just makes the things that people find important to fight about in the Bay Area, it puts them in perspective."

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They do not because they are a subjugated people without freedom. Of course they ought to rebel against their own leadership, against the other nearby Arabs that do not give a **** about them, against ALL of those oppressing them, like all of the citizens of the various communist regimes surrounding the Soviet Union. But that isn't what happened, is it? And that has happened here either.

It's amazing that you you personally have the confidence to condemn all the people over age 10. How nice of you to forgive the youngest.

Fuuuuuucccckkkkk
Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is, and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING to help those you feel so ******* sorry for. All people like you do is TALK, you do nothing. Maybe you could at the least, send plane tickets, and offer them YOUR hospitality when they get here. Then once they get comfortable, YOU can figure out how to stop their generational hatred of Israel, because they will still have it, and allow it to rule their lives.

I know this first hand, because I have seen it in my own family. My Great Aunt and her son were rescued from Ravensbruck. Even all the years later, she still had an overwhelming hatred for the Germans, and taught that hatred to her son, who was barely 1 year old when rescued. These two went on to teach that hatred to their children and grandchildren. It eventually caused a split in the family. I also saw it with the racist hatred in our older generations against blacks and hispanics.

you can’t educate or counsel this hatred out of people. The only way is to isolate and or exterminate it. Even taking the young kids will not fix the problem 100%, but at lest you have a chance with them. Those you can’t save will eventually have to be addressed with the isolation or unfortunately extermination options. Isolation, and sterilization, of the moderately dangerous and extermination of the worst is the only way you will ever break the cycle.

Is it cruel and barbaric? Yes, but how many people need to suffer because society doesn’t have the stones to end these problems?

Confluence - I get it, you just want everyone to get along, and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, that will never happen, all we can do is reduce the population of those who will not, to a manageable level. You want to call me nasty names for this, so be it, I have VERY thick skin. I would love to see your way of thinking prevail, but I have been to many of the **** holes that produce these problems. I just don’t think your philosophy is a realistic option, as much as I wish it were.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Americans hoping to leave Israel with help from US must agree to repay government before departure​

ByZach Fuentes
KGO logo

Thursday, October 12, 2023 9:22PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- As many Americans in Israel try to get home, they're faced with more than just the challenge of how and when they can get a flight.

"I've only been here about a week and a half, it feels like it's been like almost a lifetime," said Manny Yekutiel the locally known owner of Manny's in San Francisco.

He first got to Israel last Wednesday.

"I came here to see my family, they live here and to celebrate with them," Yekutiel said. "The holiday that was supposed to happen on Saturday was supposed to be one of the happiest days of the year for Jews."

Instead he says it's been a living nightmare.

"Saturday, I woke up in my sister's home and heard sonic booms overhead and spent that entire day in and out of bomb shelters," he said. "I saw hundreds of children in synagogues run for cover, and protect themselves and have their parents protect them. I've stayed in Tel Aviv, two blocks away from an apartment that was blown up by a missile strike."

For the last four days, he's spent time volunteering in Tel Aviv.

He and the other volunteers packaging up food, and other essentials for soldiers and families who have lost loved ones.

"I've decided to be as useful as I can," he said. "And also, now I'm in the stage where I'm trying to figure out how, if I can get home?"

Yekutiel was originally supposed to come back Monday night but says he's had multiple flights canceled on him since.

The Department of State said in a statement Thursday that starting Friday, the U.S. government will arrange charter flights to assist U.S. citizens trying to leave Israel.

Thursday, Yekutiel was sent an email from the department outlining more details.

"It basically said, I'll be getting a phone call, and I'll either be getting on a boat or a plane and I don't have a choice (between the two) and to be ready to go," said Yekutiel.

Yekutiel shared that email with ABC7, sent from a U.S. government email address.

It offers U.S. assistance to get out of Israel via plane or ship to either Germany, Greece, or Cyprus.

Getting back to the U.S. after that is on Manny. The email says before departing, passengers will be asked to sign an agreement to repay the U.S. government.

We reached out to the State Department to verify the email, they referred us back to the Thursday statement.

Yekutiel says he still has not had time to process what he's witnessed but it's forever changed how he views his life back in the United States.

"Warfare, whole cities being shut down, whole cities being evacuated," he reflected on the last few days in Israel, "It just makes the things that people find important to fight about in the Bay Area, it puts them in perspective."

And we've given Ukraine over 130 billion. **** knows how much the invasion of people from the south is costing us.

I ******* detest the Biden administration. Just absolutely loathe the people running the federal government.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And we've given Ukraine over 130 billion. **** knows how much the invasion of people from the south is costing us.

I ******* detest the Biden administration. Just absolutely loathe the people running the federal government.

More than 5,000,000 unvetted illegals and continuing. Expected to be more than 7,500,000 by the end of Dementia Boy's first and last term. 7.5 million people would make it the 14th most populous state in the Union, ahead of Arizona and just behind Washington.

All of them - every last one - getting taxpayer funded housing, medical care, schooling, food, and transportation.