• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I question why they didn’t keep her name anonymous?
At least until things resolve themselves a bit..
Because she should be held up a a hero protecting human lives at the risk of her own.
Her community survived when others perished because of her actions, training, character and bravery.

Anyone who doe not celebrate her victory over babarians is part of the problem, full stop.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
It would benefit Israel to post all the atrocities that had happened. Uncut, full on display. It’s the only way they keep any level of sympathy going forward as they rightfully so level Gaza/hamas.
There are many links to these drives.
I cannot bring myself to watch.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
You understand that we armed the ANA. They cut and ran when the Taliban retook the country. They quit. The US military didn’t leave that stuff behind. It’s not hard to understand.

That people believe that the US military left and just left small arms behind is ridiculous. That would mean soldiers returned home without weapons. Units don’t just have an extra stockpile of weapons laying around that they can afford to just abandon. If you have ever served and know someone that “lost” their weapon, you would know the retarded **** units go through as a result.
The ANA was and still is the Taliban.
Most don't understand politics in the Moslem world and refuse to grasp the reality that they want to establish a world wide Caliphate. The only thing they fight over internally is who gets to be the Caliph. I knew what happened was going to happen the day we invaded.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s amazing how bad this administration has ****** up not just the US but the world as well.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
There are many links to these drives.
I cannot bring myself to watch.

I never, ever had a problem with my kids being scared of the dark, monsters, ghosts, or bumps in the night. Because I told them early on that monsters that you see on the TV or on Disney aren't real.

I then told them monsters do exist. They are human beings. Humans around us that do evil things. And you need to have your eyes open and beware those who walk among us. Not kidding.

Want to see real monsters? If you can tolerate it?

www. kaotic. com.

You can see what Hamas monsters do.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I never, ever had a problem with my kids being scared of the dark, monsters, ghosts, or bumps in the night. Because I told them early on that monsters that you see on the TV or on Disney aren't real.

I then told them monsters do exist. They are human beings. Humans around us that do evil things. And you need to have your eyes open and beware those who walk among us. Not kidding.

www. kaotic. com.

Bless the souls of the victims; all of them from both sides

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

www. kaotic. com.

I talk to my son the same way about what real monsters are.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
This really could finally wake up some Dems to the fact that their party has lots of extremists.

Here's a vid of a liberal Jewish podcaster realizing his own fans are turning on him in the chat

Just watched all of that. Honestly, some awesome ****. Most won't watch all of it.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
most of the Palestinian people are innocents under the thumb of ****** up rulers that are barbaric terrorist goat *******.

most of the Palestinian people are innocents under the thumb of ****** up rulers that are barbaric terrorist goat *******.

Survey on Palestinian Support for Hamas

"A noteworthy survey from the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PCPSR) unveiled that 58% in Gaza and 42% in the West Bank favor Hamas.1 day ago"

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Survey on Palestinian Support for Hamas

"A noteworthy survey from the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PCPSR) unveiled that 58% in Gaza and 42% in the West Bank favor Hamas.1 day ago"
Change my word "most" to "many" then.

All the German people were not Nazis in 1945 either, regardless of what was written.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
**** the Palestine people, you worship and elect evil, you get what you deserve.
To his credit, in 1995 Bill Clinton worked a deal that would have got the Palestinians 95% of the land they wanted and they said no.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

www. kaotic. com.

ah, so liveleak lives

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Because she should be held up a a hero protecting human lives at the risk of her own.
Her community survived when others perished because of her actions, training, character and bravery.

Anyone who doe not celebrate her victory over babarians is part of the problem, full stop.
My concern is hers and her families safety.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Change my word "most" to "many" then.

All the German people were not Nazis in 1945 either, regardless of what was written.

Very true.This world is filled with terrible evil people in governments. Some ideas just won't die. Most of them are communists. Even our own government is practicing **** I thought I'd never see here. Our time is certainly coming here at the going rate.

Any excuse to do horrible things. The Muslims use religion as the main excuse for barbaric behavior and the oppression of women and anyone not Muslim.
Iran was great until the ousted the Shaw and the nutjobs took over. I keep hoping those people go full revolt on them.The same for Afghanistan and the taliban. We couldn't even remove them.

The only way to peace is revolution from the oppressed and to stop poisoning children.

I'd love to just wave my finger and everyone would just be nice to each other. That unfortunately is never going to happen.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
ah, so liveleak lives

One is shut down, 2 or 3 more replace it. There's another too. crazy crap (replace crap with sh*t) dot com. I'm sure there are more.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So British are sending ships, Qatar is not sending Iran there 6b (apparently….sure).

Keep adding that wood to that WW3 fire