• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
how come the libs are avoiding this thread?

xjx

Reaction score
When these folks pay the fee, who gets it? The big guy?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
******* changes their tune real fast when boatloads got shipped to their doorstep.

Dump 3 million illegals into Texas, 1 million into Arizona.
Liberals: *yawn*
Bus 60 to Martha's Vineyard
Liberals: "AHHHH, CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!"

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Who can give me perspective other than what I think I got.

Israel is about the size of NJ, so what is Gaza? A large city like PHL inside?

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
More than 5,000,000 unvetted illegals and continuing. Expected to be more than 7,500,000 by the end of Dementia Boy's first and last term. 7.5 million people would make it the 14th most populous state in the Union, ahead of Arizona and just behind Washington.

All of them - every last one - getting taxpayer funded housing, medical care, schooling, food, and transportation.

and mail in ballots.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is, and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING to help those you feel so ******* sorry for. All people like you do is TALK, you do nothing. Maybe you could at the least, send plane tickets, and offer them YOUR hospitality when they get here. Then once they get comfortable, YOU can figure out how to stop their generational hatred of Israel, because they will still have it, and allow it to rule their lives.

I know this first hand, because I have seen it in my own family. My Great Aunt and her son were rescued from Ravensbruck. Even all the years later, she still had an overwhelming hatred for the Germans, and taught that hatred to her son, who was barely 1 year old when rescued. These two went on to teach that hatred to their children and grandchildren. It eventually caused a split in the family. I also saw it with the racist hatred in our older generations against blacks and hispanics.

you can’t educate or counsel this hatred out of people. The only way is to isolate and or exterminate it. Even taking the young kids will not fix the problem 100%, but at lest you have a chance with them. Those you can’t save will eventually have to be addressed with the isolation or unfortunately extermination options. Isolation, and sterilization, of the moderately dangerous and extermination of the worst is the only way you will ever break the cycle.

Is it cruel and barbaric? Yes, but how many people need to suffer because society doesn’t have the stones to end these problems?

Confluence - I get it, you just want everyone to get along, and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, that will never happen, all we can do is reduce the population of those who will not, to a manageable level. You want to call me nasty names for this, so be it, I have VERY thick skin. I would love to see your way of thinking prevail, but I have been to many of the **** holes that produce these problems. I just don’t think your philosophy is a realistic option, as much as I wish it were.
That is not at all what I said.
You may have missed something, or are poor at reading.

Truly, get off your high horse.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
The dark evil underbelly that is the liberal education system in this country is being exposed. Will it be enough to turn the tide? The propaganda machine managed to turn 9/11 into a “let’s not discriminate against Muslims” event. Will this country tolerate a “mass baby murder is ok because they are on our land” narrative ? I really hope not but I have my doubts.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
**** the Palestine people, you worship and elect evil, you get what you deserve.
The 'palestinian' gazans 'overwhelmingly' elected hamas. Hamas' platform is the brutal destruction of Israel. This is what the gazans bought - hamas attacks Israel, the source of their food, water and power. In the process they went medieval on a bunch of innocents - did unspeakable things to children and women. The 'palestinian' gazans must know that Israel would come for them. All of them.

Given that muzloids are 70 generations inbred, I doubt that much, what you and I call thought, preceded their votes. Never the less, they voted for this. They will get what they bought with their votes.

Interestingly, like their ideological brethren, soros funded "DAs" ran solely on the destruction of Trump. Their equally dim constituencies went all in with their votes. They too will get what they so richly deserve.

Anybody notice that 'Ukraine' has vacated the 'front page'?

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
All the German people were not Nazis in 1945 either, regardless of what was written.

'History' is written by the victors.

20+ million died in nazi death camps. Only one subset of that group is ever mentioned. The other 14 million were Christians.

The footprint of the former USSR is statistically 'missing' 100 million people, taking into account the 25 million or so collaterals from the 'Great Patriotic War'. Some 60-100 million died in soviet gulags - Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn, himself a former camper, puts the number at 66 million Christians. Interestingly, Russia was Christian at the time bolshevism consumed them. Putin once said that bolshevik senior leadership was "80-85%" Jewish. Is it reasonable then to say that 'the Jews" murdered 66 million Russian Christians?

That, of course, is not what 'history' has presented to us. Who, then, writes 'the history'?

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That is not at all what I said.
You may have missed something, or are poor at reading.

Truly, get off your high horse.
I’ll meet you half way. Maybe what you posted didn’t come out like what you meant, and maybe I interpreted what you wrote incorrectly.
But, I stand by the rest of it.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I’ll meet you half way. Maybe what you posted didn’t come out like what you meant, and maybe I interpreted what you wrote incorrectly.
But, I stand by the rest of it.
Maybe listen to Rudy Rochman a bit. On the ground in the midst of horrors, he has relevant comments on Palestinians.

The vulgar belief in annihilation that you espoused, while perhaps understandable from your place of rage, seems closer to the Hamas dogma than most of the folks now gathering to destroy Hamas.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice news from the neighbours:

• Calls for an escape route for Palestinians from Gaza have been rebuffed by Arab neighbours. “It is important that the (Palestinian) people remain steadfast and present on their land,” Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi said.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
how come the libs are avoiding this thread?

They're just waiting for the dead Palestinians when Hamas sticks the civilians as human shields at military targets and they get blown up.

They'll pop in and say,see they're both the same.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice news from the neighbours:
  • Calls for an escape route for Palestinians from Gaza have been rebuffed by Arab neighbours. “It is important that the (Palestinian) people remain steadfast and present on their land,” Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi said.

Egypt, unlike Western (white) countries, knows that massive unvetted immigration destroys a nation. The United States is being degraded day-by-day and will become a 2nd world nation in short order. Sweden, Germany, Great Britain, France, Finland, Italy are experiencing massive strains on budgets to house, clothe, education, feed and provide medical care to immigrants, a vast number of them illegals. Sweden once had almost no homicides. Literally. Now?

In 2020, Swedish sociology professor Göran Adamson published a crime study showing an unmistakable link to immigration. It concluded that from 2002 to 2017, 58% of criminal suspects in Sweden were immigrants. That figure rose for murder, attempted murder, and manslaughter, where immigrants were identified as suspects in 73% of the cases, and robberies, in which immigrants were suspects in 70% of the cases.

The United States is being destroyed by illegal immigration. I moved from California in large part due to the adverse changes in the state caused by illegals. The public schools are terrible. Wife and I did not send our kids to the miserable public schools but a LOT of citizens unfortunately don't have that choice. Since ER's are forced to take all patients, insured or not, dozens of medical providers have simply closed their emergency rooms in the state. The ER closest to our former home in the San Fernando Valley was closed. Then the 2nd closest was closed. Then the 3rd closest, in Encino, closed.

Garbage and graffiti everywhere by the time we left. Dirty, crowded, terrible traffic, roads in terrible condition, failing schools, ER's closing, crime booming, theft rampant while taxes go up and up and up and up and up. Why? How can a state keep taking more and more of the taxpayer's money while the goods and services it is supposed to provide - police, roads, schools, and to some extent medical care - decline or disappear? How is that even possible??

Two ways: increasing population but with fewer paying in (illegals) and the sycophantic, greedy public employees getting fat from the government trough.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe listen to Rudy Rochman a bit. On the ground in the midst of horrors, he has relevant comments on Palestinians.

The vulgar belief in annihilation that you espoused, while perhaps understandable from your place of rage, seems closer to the Hamas dogma than most of the folks now gathering to destroy Hamas.
I have zero rage, just a realistic acceptance of the fact that this will never change without seriously drastic measures. I also accept the fact it will never happen, and we will continue to see this happen time after time after time going forward.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have zero rage, just a realistic acceptance of the fact that this will never change without seriously drastic measures. I also accept the fact it will never happen, and we will continue to see this happen time after time after time going forward.

I don't know, MT, perhaps you need to be more patient. The conflict is only 1500 years old!