• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Independence Day!

Stewey

Reaction score
How will you celebrate?

And to Tibs, Trog, and Elfie...how will you cope?

liberals-celebrating-independence-day-is-like-atheists-celebrating-christmas-ea382.png

Gas hasn't been this cheap on the Fourth of July since 2005

According to AAA, the average national gas price currently sits at $2.23 per gallon. That figure hasn't dipped so low since 2005 when Fourth of July drivers also owed $2.23 on average. It's the cheapest gas has been throughout 2017 as well.

"The combination of tepid demand and increased gasoline and crude output continues to put downward pressure on gas prices," AAA Spokesperson Jeanette Casselano said in a news release.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/g...the-fourth-of-july-since-2005/article/2627718

-----------------------

Drill Baby, Drill!

My letter from my fracking wells lawyers has arrived, I should be getting my pie cut in the not too distant future

"Happy Birthday, America" – Israel PM Netanyahu Tours USS George H.W. Bush, Hails U.S. Alliance

DD0QaJ-UwAE4HiA.jpg-large-750x484.jpg

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stepped aboard the giant aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush on Monday for a tour of the ship as it lay off the port of Haifa.

He took the opportunity to wish America well ahead of its 241st Independence Day before stressing the shared ideals of freedom and democracy that link the two countries.

He opened his remarks by first congratulating the men and women who take the USS George H.W. Bush into harm’s way:

“I stand on the deck of a mighty aircraft carrier of the United States of America, and a few miles here, across the sea, is another mighty aircraft carrier of our common civilization, it’s called the State of Israel.

“This great aircraft carrier is a floating island of America. It’s a symbol to the world of freedom and victory. The great crew that works off this ship helps keep the world secure from the threat of terror. This carrier has served as a base for X flights against the Islamic State, and the war against ISIS should be seen for what it is, a clash between good and evil.

“Every sailor on this ship should be immensely proud that you are serving good. Your families should be proud of you; the American people should be proud of you. I know that they are.”

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...tours-uss-george-h-w-bush-hails-u-s-alliance/

Screen-Shot-2017-06-19-at-12.18.47-PM.png

000_Q81RP-e1499096593746-635x357.jpg

000_Q81PN-e1499099003454.jpg

Special thanks to all those who have served, are serving or are getting ready to serve in any of the military branches of the U.S. of A.

Day is done
Gone the sun
From the lakes
From the hills
From the sky
All is well,
safely rest,
God is nigh
Fading light,
Dims the sight
And a star
Gems the sky,
Gleaming bright
From a far
Drawing nigh,
Falls the night.
Thanks and praise,
For the days,
Neath the sun,
Neath the stars,
Neath the sky.
As we go,
This we know,
God is nigh.

How will you celebrate?

And to Tibs, Trog, and Elfie...how will you cope?

liberals-celebrating-independence-day-is-like-atheists-celebrating-christmas-ea382.png

I love the 4th and of course I love America. We have to fight as progressives to keep the ideals of the founders alive and PROGRESSING from their current and past repression.

I cope by understanding the truth, that's all.

Chomsky, Lol.
He epitomizes "Those who can't, teach."

What are the odds the Elftardpig is strung out on heroin right now? I'm guessing even money. Hopefully Tibs has already OD'd. This is a terrible day for liberals.

I love the 4th and of course I love America. We have to fight as progressives to keep the ideals of the founders alive and PROGRESSING from their current and past repression.

You have no understanding of America, its greatness, its beauty, its courage, its source as the greatest force of good the world has ever seen. You just don't. You harangue, and wag your finger, and bluster and bleat like an ignorant cow.

You don't risk your well-being, like our soldiers and firefighters and police officers do. You side with the antifa. I side with the American people. That is all that needs to be said about your purported, claimed, false and demonstrably phony "love of America." You don't love America; you love what you can GET from America.

On July 4, 1863, Lincoln received news from Meade that Lee had been turned aside in Gettysburg and was retreating back to Virginia, and that Grant had conquered Vicksburg. In essence, the war was won. Lincoln wept, for joy, and in honor of the astoundingly brave men who had fought and died for the United States. Meanwhile, Grant never doubted the bravery of the men under his command, nor the bravery of the rebel forces. At no point did Grant belittle, demean or underestimate those astoundingly brave men - nor did he insult and belittle the opposing troops.

Go to Gettysburg. Stand on Cemetery Ridge, and look at what the Confederate forces faced in traversing nearly a mile from their starting point near Seminary Ridge to reach the Northern troops, heavily populated with soldiers from Pennsylvania, and Ohio, and New York, and Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Tough, battle-tested troops. And yet the Confederates attacked. They had to climb a 5' tall wooden fence about 2/3 of the way across the open field they traversed, on Emmitsburg Rd., and yet they did so. (A remnant of that fence is on display at Gettysburg and shows an extraordinary number of rounds lodged in the small piece of fence taken from the battle scene.) The Union saved their artillery, believing that the attack would come, and unleashed a devastating barrage on the advancing Confederates. And yet the Confederates advanced.

And the Union troops never wavered. They engaged in hand-to-hand fighting, and repelled the 12,500 troops who attacked. They fought and died and never cowered.

That is America. That is the America I have always known and loved. Brave, fearless, dedicated.

You think America is a game. A "hey, look at me!" circus. You brag about working 3 days per week for the Federal government and getting paid for 5. In other words, you steal from the taxpayer and brag about it. You are nothing. You are garbage. A coward. A nobody. An ignorant glit who pretends to be more intelligent and educated than numerous contributors to this forum who prove their education and intellect.

During the Civil War, and WWI, and WWII, you would be a guy seeing what score you could make, and who you could cheat, and what newly-founded widow you could dupe for gain. You are a coward, and garbage, and nothing. You are vile, contemptible, loathesome, and dirty. In short, you are the least American person I have "met" on the internet.

I don't want you to die in a fire. I just want you to die. And take about 10,000 "antifa" with you.