• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who's left here that still believes?

There’s Bermudasteel and his agenda right there in code for all to see: if you don’t like and support Tomlin you’re a you know what…

Bermudasteel you’re a pathetic, bitter, angry dude

Our coach could be anyone from anywhere as long as he returns us to the success of Cowher and Noll and the overwhelming majority of fans feel that way. Are there a few knuckle dragging losers in the world who dislike him for his “Ebonics” as you say in code? Yes.

But you won’t find them here on this board that I’ve seen this year

I don’t care enough about what he says but you can make an argument Bermudasteel insuing posters here dislike Tomlin for his “Ebonics” deserves a vacation, but I don’t support a vacay, let it be, let him keep talking and ruining his cred here

You can call me a cuckhold or say I give **** jobs all day, but this crosses a different line

The next time Bermudasteel calls someone a cuckhold or says go get some knee pads, or whatever insult he comes up with for someone criticizing Tomlin, his post above provides a lot of context
Yawn....

Egg whites are delicious!!!

Increasingly more people realize this except for the person whose opinion actually matters on the subject in Art2.

It may not be a popular opinion, but it's becoming apparent to me that Rooney has ulterior motives for continuing to stick with Tomlin.

If winning championships was the priority, a three year extension would not be given to a coach who wasn't won a playoff game in approaching a decade. It just wouldn't.

Honestly, a change has been in order for some time; however, that doesn't mean it's going to happen anytime soon.

There is next to zero chance of Tomlin getting fired before his most recent contract expires in a few years.

Art2 is just not the type of owner who will continue to pay a coach millions while either coaching another team, sitting at home, or working in the media.

We are all trying to look for answers, but being suspicious of ArtII having ulterior motives is a big reach in my opinion.
The Rooneys, including ArtII have always been proud Pittsburghers. Proud to be from Pittsburgh and privileged to be born there.
Art II is highly active in the community.
He is in his 70’s. I believe he wants nothing more for the city and it’s people, and for himself (especially at his age) than to have another Lombardi being placed in the trophy case…and for him to be the one to hoist it on national TV like is father and grandfather did before him.

I believe he believes what the majority of “experts” believe…that we have the best that we are gonna get!

From his perspective we already have the best, so why gamble? Fire Tomlin, and who are we gonna get? How many years are we willing to tolerate the next guy if it looks like he ain’t getting the job done either? 1? 2? 3?

He believes that the problem is not Tomlin. The problem is the cards that are dealt him.

Nice try at diversion, your words speak for themselves loser
Out of all the things Berm said, you focused on one sentence, no...one word, and somehow, he now has an agenda according to you. I've known Berm a very long time and I can assure you that he does not have any racial agendas. Knock it off.

We are all trying to look for answers, but being suspicious of ArtII having ulterior motives is a big reach in my opinion.
The Rooneys, including ArtII have always been proud Pittsburghers. Proud to be from Pittsburgh and privileged to be born there.
Art II is highly active in the community.
He is in his 70’s. I believe he wants nothing more for the city and it’s people, and for himself (especially at his age) than to have another Lombardi being placed in the trophy case…and for him to be the one to hoist it on national TV like is father and grandfather did before him.

I believe he believes what the majority of “experts” believe…that we have the best that we are gonna get!

From his perspective we already have the best, so why gamble? Fire Tomlin, and who are we gonna get? How many years are we willing to tolerate the next guy if it looks like he ain’t getting the job done either? 1? 2? 3?

He believes that the problem is not Tomlin. The problem is the cards that are dealt him.

Even if one grants that Tomlin is a legitimately great coach, every coach has his expiration date in a given place when they've pretty much maxed out in terms of what they can do there.

I'm just not sure why anyone should expect anything more from Tomlin's teams than what we've seen over the past seven years or so.

That's an eternity in the NFL.

Sure, they could do worse, but it is not like the Steelers have been seriously contending for Superbowls in recent years. A change seems like a necessary risk at this point in an attempt to achieve more than they have.

Rolling the dice on an unknown becomes appealing when we know what we're getting from Tomlin year after year

Even if one grants that Tomlin is a legitimately great coach, every coach has his expiration date in a given place when they've pretty much maxed out in terms of what they can do there.

I'm just not sure why anyone should expect anything more from Tomlin's teams than what we've seen over the past seven years or so.

That's an eternity in the NFL.

Sure, they could do worse, but it is not like the Steelers have been seriously contending for Superbowls in recent years. A change seems like a necessary risk at this point in an attempt to achieve more than they have.

Rolling the dice on an unknown becomes appealing when we know what we're getting from Tomlin year after year
I get this.

Maybe it is bad to be mediocre...let's take a look at "America's Team".

When was the last time they were relevant???

We all watched the *'s become a dynasty - how??? They cheated their way to SBs and won SBs by cheating.

Stay w/ the conspiracy...

America's Team has been irrelevant - the NFL needed a new 'hero', if you will - enter the, er, gag, 🤢🤮 - Patriots.

We've been engaged in quite a few military conflicts during the Patriots run and moral was at an all time high...until it wasn't...Coach Bellicheat was kicked out. Ernie Adams ran away and the organization is back at the bottom of the league.

And all while that happened - the Steelers remained 'boringly mediocre and steady'...

Let's see how long NE keeps this new HC.

Ok, back to your regularly programmed show...

Out of all the things Berm said, you focused on one sentence, no...one word, and somehow, he now has an agenda according to you. I've known Berm a very long time and I can assure you that he does not have any racial agendas. Knock it off.
About once a year he shows who he is really is and what he’s really about in his world view and gets away with it even tho it’s supposed to be banned here.

so you’re defending his statement that posters here who don’t like a coach whose won 3 playoff games in 10 years compared to the long term postseason success of his predecessor are ******* and just don’t like him because they can’t handle his “Ebonics”?? And your defense is well he doesn’t do it very often??

Last edited:
I get this.

Maybe it is bad to be mediocre...let's take a look at "America's Team".

When was the last time they were relevant???

We all watched the *'s become a dynasty - how??? They cheated their way to SBs and won SBs by cheating.

Stay w/ the conspiracy...

America's Team has been irrelevant - the NFL needed a new 'hero', if you will - enter the, er, gag, 🤢🤮 - Patriots.

We've been engaged in quite a few military conflicts during the Patriots run and moral was at an all time high...until it wasn't...Coach Bellicheat was kicked out. Ernie Adams ran away and the organization is back at the bottom of the league.

And all while that happened - the Steelers remained 'boringly mediocre and steady'...

Let's see how long NE keeps this new HC.

Ok, back to your regularly programmed show...
More of your world view fused into a Steelers chat board eh? Oh it’s the military that conspired to help the patriots cheat…take that trash somewhere where other losers like you spill their vile

So you’re telling me you’d rather have Tomlins mediocrity over the Pats Lombardis and two down seasons? Doesn’t sound like a logical argument unless of course you have another “agenda”

Clown

Last edited:
More of your world view fused into a Steelers chat board eh? Oh it’s the military that conspired to help the patriots cheat…take that trash somewhere where other losers like you spill their vile

So you’re telling me you’d rather have Tomlins mediocrity over the Pats Lombardis and two down seasons? Doesn’t sound like a logical argument unless of course you have another “agenda”

Clown
I tried to be nice to your little quips. Now, the gloves are off...

If you don't like my post - IGNORE ME. Then you can stay in your little bubble and believe that your insights bring 'something' to our forum. Let me educate you on that - THEY ******* DO NOT YOU IGNORANT LITTLE BOY.

I do not, and never will explain my posts to you. If you're too obtuse to understand them - GO TO A ******* LIBRARY AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Now, as you've been invited before, put on your knee pads and get back to work, *****. Oh, don't forget your Carmex...

Some, here, would rather that he fail miserably (the question is for how long because one inept season should not warrant his firing) so he can be fired. Yeah, "3-14 ought to do the trick"...

Or maybe it's because Coach Tomlin can speak w/ eloquence and rarely uses ebonics???

What ever the case, he's been steady. Yep, mediocre.

None of this changes my view. I believe he has a shelf life of 2 more years and then it'll be time to move on...
Here's the deal loser: you've been exposed. This quote is who you are and what you're about at your core: calling posters here r***** if they don't like Mike Tomlin and his poor performance as coach.

I'm going to stop responding/referencing you and I suggest you do the same.

But every time you come at me with your insults: 2 hours from now or 2 years from now, I'm going to put this quote in my response and more and more people will see you for who you are and you'll lose what little rep you have around here. Your move...hopefully this is goodbye between me and you but if you come at me...I'm your huckleberry

Last edited:
Here's the deal loser: you've been exposed. This quote is who you are and what you're about at your core: calling posters here r***** if they don't like Mike Tomlin and his poor performance as coach.

I'm going to stop responding/referencing you and I suggest you do the same.

But every time you come at me with your insults: 2 hours from now or 2 years from now, I'm going to put this quote in my response and more and more people will see you for who you are and you'll lose what little rep you have around here. Your move...hopefully this is goodbye between me and you but if you come at me...I'm your huckleberry
Suggest I do the same??? Really??? What does that mean?

I have NEVER called anyone here a racist. You're an ignorant little boy.

Some, here, would rather that he fail miserably (the question is for how long because one inept season should not warrant his firing) so he can be fired. Yeah, "3-14 ought to do the trick"...

Or maybe it's because Coach Tomlin can speak w/ eloquence and rarely uses ebonics???

What ever the case, he's been steady. Yep, mediocre.

None of this changes my view. I believe he has a shelf life of 2 more years and then it'll be time to move on...
That didn't take long: every time you post at me: this is my 1 and only response: have a nice life

This is Bermudasteel, this is what he believes: if you criticize Tomlin's performance you hate him because of his ethnicity and you in turn are a r*****, he has 0 credibility

Your claims have merit.

Your claims have merit.
Yeah, we went head to head 2 years ago on the topic.

The first page is all anyone needs to read.

***EDIT*** I just reread the whole thread. Thanks for that, Bleeder - and I thought we were good? Maybe not...oh well...

Last edited:
The 1992 Steelers and 2005 Steelers were nothing alike. The 2005 Steelers and the 2008 Steelers had the same core.
I can think of 3 new starters on Def on that 2008 team off the top of my head. Harrison, Woodley and Timmons. Harrison and Woodley had a huge part in that win.

News Flash: the incessant vagina whining about Tomlin by certain members makes this forum a joke. This is steelernation.com and it would have thousands of members and earn millions in revenue if the owner would kick out the constant complainers and hire a web pro

Does the incessant complaining by the soaking wet vaginas indicate they are racists? That's impossible to ascertain but I'm sure some of them are. It doesn't matter. These numbnutters turn this place into a cemetery when they start their funeral dirge less than halfway though a season.

No one GAF about your Tomlin hate. Go stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself if you spend most of your time here heaping blame on the head coach and ignoring the other hundred members of the team and organization. If the answer is yes, you can be 100% sure you're a complete fking moron

News Flash: the incessant vagina whining about Tomlin by certain members makes this forum a joke. This is steelernation.com and it would have thousands of members and earn millions in revenue if the owner would kick out the constant complainers and hire a web pro

Does the incessant complaining by the soaking wet vaginas indicate they are racists? That's impossible to ascertain but I'm sure some of them are. It doesn't matter. These numbnutters turn this place into a cemetery when they start their funeral dirge less than halfway though a season.

No one GAF about your Tomlin hate. Go stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself if you spend most of your time here heaping blame on the head coach and ignoring the other hundred members of the team and organization. If the answer is yes, you can be 100% sure you're a complete fking moron
Waaa I don’t agree with someone’s opinion so please silence them!!! You’re pathetic, if this place is low on traffic do you think it’s because people speak their opinion or people like you call for them to leave or be forced to leave or insult them with 6th grade insults?

Show us on the doll where the chatbaord hurt you snowflake.

10 years with 3 playoff wins, who are the only two people at the top to have had a hand in all of that?? But yeah call people a r***** for calling them out and being fed up by it, moron

Last edited:
This was my last game of the season. I may return if Russell Wilson gets a shot. I have better things to do with my time. Any sane adult can see that the coaching is trash. Two straight losses to the Cowboys. Their defense was decimated with injuries too. I am out. See you all next year.
i'm not going anywhere, but that is a bad cowboys team that beat us. really bad with two key starters out on their defense. we have a serious hole at nickel and dak threw that way all night. when is sutton eligible to come back?