• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Has Trump insulted the VP pick yet? Or should the question be, how many times has Trump insulted the VP pick?
There's a lot to insult that is strictly policy or lack of. As far as the eye can see.

It's Walz, the Minnesota Governor.........poking a stick at all the PA Dem funders....

It's Walz, the Minnesota Governor.........poking a stick at all the PA Dem funders....
Talk about birds of a feather. He's far lefto as well. They're already smashing him in advertisements.

They're not even trying to fake being moderate anymore or even appeal to those voters by choosing a VP that was closer to center.

Nope. The old democrat party is dead and buried with JFK.

No sheckles for him.

Hey look the Dims ain’t the only ones just picking new folks.

Hamas says it has chosen Yahya Sinwar, its top official in Gaza, as the new leader of its political bureau.

@Steeltime - i know you're going to looooooooooooooooooooove this

Undercover Brother on Kammie:

paying influencers...

However, this was posted on the Phoenix Craigslist page before her appearance here. It has since been taken down.

454896923_8022780074475522_1651094964736339610_n.jpg

They are now photoshopping and using AI to generate fake crowds for photos of Harris events. They also keep tweeting out the supposed small crowds at Trump rallies while leaving out that their photo is from several hours before the even started. Everything the do and say is a lie.

Here's a recent example. Big crowd to welcome her off the plane. Except somehow none of this crowd appears in the reflections of the plane.

When I saw the picture of Kamala's large crowd I thought, that's it, I'm voting for her.

They are now photoshopping and using AI to generate fake crowds for photos of Harris events. They also keep tweeting out the supposed small crowds at Trump rallies while leaving out that their photo is from several hours before the even started. Everything the do and say is a lie.

Here's a recent example. Big crowd to welcome her off the plane. Except somehow none of this crowd appears in the reflections of the plane.

Stuff like this always makes me wonder how much we’ve been lied to throughout history.

It really makes you question all the stuff you’ve consumed throughout life. Media, food, water, music etc all had some type of design to keep us in check.

Also makes you wonder how far back the manipulation goes

Stuff like this always makes me wonder how much we’ve been lied to throughout history.

It really makes you question all the stuff you’ve consumed throughout life. Media, food, water, music etc all had some type of design to keep us in check.

Also makes you wonder how far back the manipulation goes

This ^^^

"Oh, you must be a conspiracy theorist!"

You mean I believe I have been lied to my entire life about everything that matters on a macro scale - the JFK assassination, the RFK assassination, Vietnam, and Watergate, and Iraq, and Social Security, and the deficit, and the debt, and inflation, and public education, and the "independence" of the mass media, and Russia, Russia, Russia, and Covid, and lockdowns, and Covid "vaccines," and Biden's competence, and Harris' qualifications, and the Trump assassination attempt? Why yes, I do.

And I am correct. We have been lied to - fed absolutely blatant lies, the absolute opposite of the truth - about every one of those issues.