• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Price controls always result in shortages. Grocery store shelves will look like they did in the pandemic except without a pandemic.
The $25,000 first-time homeowner grant will start out by increasing home prices by $25,000 but it will soon get worse than that because the demand for homes will go up but they are doing nothing to increase the supply of homes, which means less regulations and lower energy prices, things that Democrats are staunchly opposed to.
Directly and indirectly Democrats always manage to screw things up. In the south where I am with all of the people fleeing blue states coming in has already created an insane demand for housing to the point rents and home prices have skyrocketed beyond the capacity of people to save or wages. Anybody who has spent the last five or 10 years actually saving for a home is screwed because of inflation and what has happened with the market and demand.

I was already seeing this in 2020 when I did some work for US census you would not believe how many "in-movers" there are in SC from Michigan. My theory was that they cash out from the union jobs and come down here and drive the price of everything up and God forbid they bring their voting habits as well.

One place this influence really shows up is on the road. Northern drivers are just different with their tailgating and aggressive driving compared to your average southerner at what used to be driving around his small town lol. Can't tell you how many times I've pulled out and turn right from a stop sign on a secondary or back road with no one coming and then moments later look up in the rearview mirror and somebody is right up on your *** gesticulating or fuming lol. Even on Sundays.

Speaking of that another change I notice are wine and spirits shops literally popping up everywhere. On every corner you've got some brewery or winery there's definitely a different demographic now even in the Bible belt. It wasn't that long ago that at least one of the major grocery store chains in the area did not sell alcohol. But then again maybe people do need to anesthetize themselves from Bidenomics.

Last edited:
Directly and indirectly Democrats always manage to screw things up. In the south where I am with all of the people fleeing blue states coming in has already created an insane demand for housing to the point rents and home prices have skyrocketed beyond the capacity of people to save or wages. Anybody who has spent the last five or 10 years actually saving for a home is screwed because of inflation and what has happened with the market and demand.

I was already seeing this in 2020 when I did some work for US census you would not believe how many "in-movers" there are in SC from Michigan. My theory was that they cash out from the union jobs and come down here and drive the price of everything up and God forbid they bring their voting habits as well.

One place this influence really shows up is on the road. Northern drivers are just different with their tailgating and aggressive driving compared to your average southerner at what used to be driving around his small town lol. Can't tell you how many times I've pulled out and turn right from a stop sign on a secondary or back road with no one coming and then moments later look up in the rearview mirror and somebody is right up on your *** gesticulating or fuming lol. Even on Sundays.

Speaking of that another change I notice are wine and spirits shops literally popping up everywhere. On every corner you've got some brewery or winery there's definitely a different demographic now even in the Bible belt. It wasn't that long ago that at least one of the major grocery store chains in the area did not sell alcohol. But then again maybe people do need to anesthetize themselves from Bidenomics.
It was always my dream to move to Florida. Family circumstances conspired a while ago to prevent that, later on I went to mortuary school and went to the time and trouble to get a Florida funeral director and embalmer license, but now it looks like I will never be able to afford to live there. Even if I bought a mobile home, the cost of home and car insurance is insane.

It's a shame the Republicans rolled with Trump. With the Democratic convention coming up, Harris' lead is likely to be yuge.

I just got an email saying that Kommie is supposed to visit the County Dem Committee office across town from me today.
I'll just stay in the house and avoid the traffic, media, and security.
At the end of last year my county flipped to a majority GOP registration for the first time in 70 years.

I just got an email saying that Kommie is supposed to visit the County Dem Committee office across town from me today.
I'll just stay in the house and avoid the traffic, media, and security.
At the end of last year my county flipped to a majority GOP registration for the first time in 70 years.
Pics from Kommie's visit to my town today. The county Democrat Committee HQ is on the main street. Pics cribbed from FB. Apparently there were more Trump supporters than Kommie supporters.

Harris 1.jpgHarris 2.jpg

Price controls always result in shortages. Grocery store shelves will look like they did in the pandemic except without a pandemic.
The $25,000 first-time homeowner grant will start out by increasing home prices by $25,000 but it will soon get worse than that because the demand for homes will go up but they are doing nothing to increase the supply of homes, which means less regulations and lower energy prices, things that Democrats are staunchly opposed to.
That's not true.
Apartments and condominium construction is going right on ahead.

You can own your very own 2 bedroom apartment and have the ease of mind knowing 499 of your neighbor families are right there in the building with you.

then moments later look up in the rearview mirror and somebody is right up on your *** gesticulating or fuming lol. Even on Sundays.
Are there sometimes "cats", or "small dogs" that run in front of your car and force you to slam on your brakes to avoid hitting them?

Be a shame if somebody had to repair your car's back end, or even cover replacement cost because they were tailgating when that happened

That's not true.
Apartments and condominium construction is going right on ahead.

You can own your very own 2 bedroom apartment and have the ease of mind knowing 499 of your neighbor families are right there in the building with you.
Well yes, because Kommie's plan hasn't started yet.

Any more left and we all start going into cattle cars and shipped off to concentration camps.

And by judging the reactions to Trump's assassination attempt,many would be just fine with it.

These people must be defeated. I don't think many truly understand just how quickly things have changed. They've had 12 of the last 16 years to wreck the founding principles of the country.

This is what happens when you believe in no higher authority than yourself. There's no moral compass.

Even if you're not religious,any normal human being can see how warped everything is becoming.

This isn't progress, it's the regression of a society toward an ideology that is oppressive and results in great suffering by those under it.

I see it as a battle of good vs evil. If good people do nothing,evil will continue to prevail. It's growing and has no restraints on its ability to flourish in an immoral society.
Exactly.

I’m not religious but it doesn’t take religion to teach right from wrong, good from bad and general common sense.

These people support others who want to create chaos and take anything that’s not theirs

It's a shame the Republicans rolled with Trump. With the Democratic convention coming up, Harris' lead is likely to be yuge.
Honestly this will only occur if people keep their head up their *** and not look at the issues facing the nation.
Policies, platform, and voting record, period. If people focus on this rather than memes and personalities, the choice should be an easy one.

Haha strangely enough here the squirrel population has gotten out of control with all the development. It's like a city sanctuary whereas we used to have to go in the woods to hunt them/plink nests with BB guns growing up. So, they're always running out in front of you and to your point maybe a quick application of the brakes could send a message to the tailgating zealots!
Are there sometimes "cats", or "small dogs" that run in front of your car and force you to slam on your brakes to avoid hitting them?

Be a shame if somebody had to repair your car's back end, or even cover replacement cost because they were tailgating when that happ

The democrats have hired Hollywood professionals to stage rallies, etc. I bet the patrons that got kickout were happy. Did Harris' goons buy anything? I remember when Obama did something similar ( maybe it was Hillary) and they stiffed the establishment for the money owed.

Boy I am not sure what South you are talking about. Georgia and particularly Atlanta have some crazy *** drivers. Florida is worse because you have the guys doing 110mph and the elderly going 45mph in the same lane. I hate I75 in Florida. Nashville is also terrible.

Reactions: xjx
The democrats have hired Hollywood professionals to stage rallies, etc. I bet the patrons that got kickout were happy. Did Harris' goons buy anything? I remember when Obama did something similar ( maybe it was Hillary) and they stiffed the establishment for the money owed.
Yep, I posted somewhere, too lazy to look, that the Dims posted an ad on Phoenix Craigslist, offering people $20 an hour to hold anti-Trump signs and cheer for her at the rally here.

I don't like driving through nashville. Drivers are nuts.

Who kicked those people out of Primanti Bros? Unless the store owner told me to leave, I'm not trespassing and it's going to take a few ******* goons to remove me and at least three are going to be leaking.

she aint even got the job yet. damn.

1724087276687.png

1724089329006.png

Is Kamala drunk as they claim?