• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Look at how they are locking down Chicago for the DNC. Turning it into a prison because they want to hide the failure of Dem policies. Dems are afraid of their own looney base that they have encouraged for years.

This is mostly to protect themselves from nutjobs in their own party. Pretty damn funny.

This has to be thee most dishonest fake campaign I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Not a damn thing about these people is legit.

This has to be thee most dishonest fake campaign I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Not a damn thing about these people is legit.

I don't understand how they can legally do this. You're inside a restaurant, purchasing a meal in a business that's open to the public and you're told to get out?
2 things, if the Dims goons did this it should go viral. If Primanti's did this it should also go viral and I hope they lose business because of it.

I don't understand how they can legally do this. You're inside a restaurant, purchasing a meal in a business that's open to the public and you're told to get out?
2 things, if the Dims goons did this it should go viral. If Primanti's did this it should also go viral and I hope they lose business because of it.
Primanti's could ask everyone to leave the establishment,close down inside dinning. Just say it's a private party.It's not a good look for them any way you slice it.

Harris has to pay people to pretend to like her. There's nothing organic about it.It's ******* pathetic.

This is a really desperate lot.

She wants to tax unrealized gains. Stocks, real estate, Hunters art work. This will put every American on the lowest rung. Just what Obama wants.

She wants to tax unrealized gains. Stocks, real estate, Hunters art work. This will put every American on the lowest rung. Just what Obama wants.

I wish I could go on vacation for thr next 2 months. I still drive by Biden signs down my street.
I put 1 Trump sign up a week ago and it is stolen. Another Trump sign up last night and it is gone today.
Might do the electrical shock thingy tonight on a sign, but I would probs get thrown into jail. Md. Sucks.

Not a single person voting for Harris can discuss policies, achievements, or how our lives are collectively better by voting for her. "I Hate Trump" should be the DNC slogan.