• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

I wish I could go on vacation for thr next 2 months. I still drive by Biden signs down my street.
I put 1 Trump sign up a week ago and it is stolen. Another Trump sign up last night and it is gone today.
Might do the electrical shock thingy tonight on a sign, but I would probs get thrown into jail. Md. Sucks.
I'd juice up the sign and put cameras up with motion sensors that triggered a recording of **** Joe Biden on a loud speaker,followed by Get Off My Lawn You Commieshitfuck.

who is that guy on stage with Kamala?

Not a single person voting for Harris can discuss policies, achievements, or how our lives are collectively better by voting for her. "I Hate Trump" should be the DNC slogan.
worked for Obama twice.

In the 2020 election I could understand the support for Biden. People were tired of Trumps antics and Biden was the 'safest' Democrat. As for Harris I do not get the support at all. She has done nothing, is very condescending, speaks alot of gibberish, is fake, and has an abrasive personality. I just hope the polls are fake or skewed. I can not picture any one near the middle voting for her

In the 2020 election I could understand the support for Biden. People were tired of Trumps antics and Biden was the 'safest' Democrat. As for Harris I do not get the support at all. She has done nothing, is very condescending, speaks alot of gibberish, is fake, and has an abrasive personality. I just hope the polls are fake or skewed. I can not picture any one near the middle voting for her
They don't actually support Harris, they're all programed to hate Trump. Granted, it wouldn't matter who the Republican candidate was, they would hate them too.

It was Russian Communist leader Khrushchev who said that we (Communism) will take over America without firing a shot.

He wasn't joking.

Trump should reference Krushchev's quote every time he speaks. He's just not clever enough.

At least as many times as they call him Hitler.

Last edited:
wasnt sure which thread to put this in, since it's of the delicious Megyn Kelly eviscerating Big Mike about Kamala, so ...

Bunch of hypocrites. I'd retort with an advertisement of just those things. The Obama's are worth over 61 million dollars.

They should just shut the **** up when it comes to this subject. So many of them have become insanely rich from politics...hell all of them do.

Supposedly there's a bug surprise for last night of the DNC. I put my money on Taylor Swift because they need a concert or mega star to make anybody show up for Kamala.

So far, all I've learned from the DNC is that they want to levy a 20% tax on unearned income. I'm sure tonight with Kamala in front of the cameras for a few minutes will be enlightening. Me, I'm going to head over to Glendale tomorrow and listen to the Donald. Nothing else better to do.

Supposedly there's a bug surprise for last night of the DNC. I put my money on Taylor Swift because they need a concert or mega star to make anybody show up for Kamala.
no way. Kelce would dump her

You'd have pay me to watch the DNC. I already get my fill of fiction when I watch movies. They're like a really bad B movie with ****** actors.

That's all she is....an actress. And she's worse than AOC .

I'd juice up the sign and put cameras up with motion sensors that triggered a recording of **** Joe Biden on a loud speaker,followed by Get Off My Lawn You Commieshitfuck.
Tie the sprinklers to a gas tank so as soon as the sign is touched they explode into flames

It was Russian Communist leader Khrushchev who said that we (Communism) will take over America without firing a shot.

He wasn't joking.

Trump should reference Krushchev's quote every time he speaks. He's just not clever enough.

At least as many times as they call him Hitler.
He didn't think China would be the one to do it though.

So far, all I've learned from the DNC is that they want to levy a 20% tax on unearned income. I'm sure tonight with Kamala in front of the cameras for a few minutes will be enlightening. Me, I'm going to head over to Glendale tomorrow and listen to the Donald. Nothing else better to do.
Never happen. 1, it might be unconstitutional, 2, it would hit the Dem's big donors too.