• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

The black accent. Hillary did it. So did AOC. Democrat women think it works. It didn't work for Hillary.

How the **** anyone could vote for a Legitimate Communist in Kamala Harris is completely beyond me. You might hate Trump but he is for The American People. She is a Communist! You cast a vote for her it's equal to taking a **** on the graves of every US Soldier who made the Ultimate Sacrifice protecting this great nation! If she gets elected this country is ******! And I do mean ******!

If you think about it, it's kind of like reverse OJ Time Magazine 30 years later. Back then, Time darkened up the Juice to make him appear even more sinister. Now, in 2024 with the Vibe Candidate, they darken or lighten her up to make her more appealing depending on the scale of ghetto in a particular city.

Reactions: xjx
Below under “Similar threads” my eyes happened to catch “How long until Warren replaces Harris”
Yep, for a split second I thought Elizabeth Warren replacing Kameltoe Harris.