• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

I know it doesn't really matter, but is it even legal for a sitting president decide to bow out at the last minute and appoint who succeeds him on the ticket?
The people did not vote vot her ahe was chosen. Doesn't seem legal
Doesn't matter these days.

I know it doesn't really matter, but is it even legal for a sitting president decide to bow out at the last minute and appoint who succeeds him on the ticket?
As far as I know she is the Party's candidate so it's up to that Party's rules and decision to determine who their candidate will be.
For example we learned in 2016 that the Dems have people called Superdelegates (the Pubbies do not) whose job is to overrule the elected delegates should they vote for the wrong candidate (Bernie) and install the Party's desired candidate (Hildebeast). Party rules and perfectly legal.
I do think we need a law to clarify succession of candidates especially since we have older candidates and they might die either from old age or assassination.
What if someone dies for whatever reason before the election but after the ballots are printed and some are already mailed? Do you say that a vote for the late President Jones counts as a vote for Vice President Smith? I don't know.
Trump is a lot sharper than Joe but he ain't no spring chicken either and came within two inches of being killed.
Biden was pushed out after he won the primary simply because he wasn't going to win. (Also when he was "elected" Biden said he would only serve one term due to his age, problem was that him, Dr. Jill, and Hunter liked the power and money and the Dems didn't really have anyone else.) Remember at the time of the assassination attempt on Trump that he hadn't named Vance as his running mate yet so if the shooter hadn't missed what would the Pubbies do? Trump was basically unopposed in the primary and the primaries were pretty much over. Party leaders get together and choose someone? I don't know. Pubbie leadership probably wouldn't give us a MAGA candidate. DeSantis would probably have the best chance to win but I see the Party going with Democrat Lite and bringing back Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush so they can get back to business as usual.

Last edited:

Legal? They've got a mile long list of illegal,obstructionist,traitorous treasonous **** over the last 16 years. That's just the blatant stuff in the open.

There's no legal accountability and our media just runs cover,misdirection and parroting propaganda 24/7 on a national scale.

They're a Chinese Democracy.

And we will all have to start starving before anyone does **** about it.

Stuff so bad for the country, they dare not speak of it to you. How can any sane person vote for this?

You are absolutely out of your mind and a complete fool if you do.

We are at the point clearly where State Media picks the candidate and POTUS. Trump is just an opposition party leader and even most of that party is controlled opposition always looking to undermine him and the will of the voters.

1724706511280.png

She acts like head cheerleader......

456469492_1048590947270031_7206730336747510872_n.jpg