• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

1724874789764.png

I worked the county GOP tent for a couple hours last night at the county fair. The Dems’ tent was across from us as usual and they had exactly zero Harris signs to give out.

I worked the county GOP tent for a couple hours last night at the county fair. The Dems’ tent was across from us as usual and they had exactly zero Harris signs to give out.
This is an election where an ever increasing number of people will not admit who they will be voting for in fear of repercussions from those that only think emotionally.
Here's hoping common sense prevails over "vibes".

This election will be so ******* rigged that we'll be forced to form our own "American migrant gangs" when we have to scurry into Canada to escape this 3rd world ****-hole country.

1724959282766.png

1724959509479.png

Kamala doing her first interview on CNN tonight at 9 and she has to have Walz with her as a chaperone. I'm reading on X that the interview will be cut down to just 18 minutes when it was scheduled for an hour. They also refused to release the full transcript. It must be awful. But CNN will spend the rest of teh hour telling everyone it was the greatest interview of all time.

1724842843657.png

This election will be so ******* rigged that we'll be forced to form our own "American migrant gangs" when we have to scurry into Canada to escape this 3rd world ****-hole country.
Welcome to Justine's worker paradise!

Kamala doing her first interview on CNN tonight at 9 and she has to have Walz with her as a chaperone. I'm reading on X that the interview will be cut down to just 18 minutes when it was scheduled for an hour. They also refused to release the full transcript. It must be awful. But CNN will spend the rest of teh hour telling everyone it was the greatest interview of all time.
Saw bits on X that claim to be part of the interview, but can't confirm. What I did see was that she says her philosophies and beliefs have not changed, all the while looking down at her lap while answering the questions. Maybe that's where she has her notes..

Reactions: xjx
They taped it earlier and it’s been edited. She can’t speak live, on the fly and say anything of value.

They taped it earlier and it’s been edited. She can’t speak live, on the fly and say anything of value.
The irony is is that in many ways she's more mentally incapacitated and less capable than the incumbent.