• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hate for Najee?

why would leaving Steelernation be a part of any bet? We want more people not less.

that being said Najee has taken this team on is back 3 years in a row. Warren has not had to do so. I am glad we have both.
Relax, these guys will never take me up on a bet like that, they aren't that stupid

Ban Bet
My opinion can be backed up by facts and statistics.
I will bet you too if you want?
Who gets to decide the winner?

He said 6 games, its 7, you can't read?
Can’t you do math? Najee has more 100+ games/total games than Singletary. But nevermind that, Going into his fifth season, Singletary only had 3 100 yard games. Your guarantee is a fraud.

Just say you don't want to bet.

I knew you wouldn't
It's ok
Why would I bet with you? No, I don't want to make a juvenile ban bet with you. I am not ashamed to say it. It's stupid. And no, I am not "afraid" to bet you. I just don't trust you or care enough about you to bother.

You don't win anything, Singletary has 7 with playoffs.
5-7 200LBs, 4.6 ypc for his career, more TDs, More rushing yards, more receiving yards

Singletary is nowhere near a 1st round talent either.
Ummm, no. You're full of shlt. Singletary has never had a 100-yard rushing game in the playoffs, and he has 6 in the regular season.

And you don't get to add qualifiers to your original assertion. You guaranteed no other running back had only 6 100-yard rushing games in 53 starts. Since you were using playoff games, you can add 9 more starts for Singletary. So he has 6 in 75 total starts.

Any questions?

He said 6 games, its 7, you can't read?
Apparently you're the one who can't read, or you're just a liar. Which one is it?

How is it that the biggest complaint about this team has been having one of the worst offensive lines in the league, yet that is all forgotten when the Najee critics make their voices heard?

I think he's a damn good back. I also think he'd be great with a great line...like Emmit Smith and Franco were.

Teamwork is more essential in football than it is in any other sport.

Last edited:
It's just a gut feeling I have that if Harris leaves, Warren will not be able to have the success he has had.

It could perhaps be psychological thing in terms of the opposing D.
You naturally want to key more on the feature back when he's in. Harris has a lot more physical tools at his disposal than does Warren IMO and the D knows it.

With Harris gone and Warren becoming the feature back, things may change.

Why would I bet with you? No, I don't want to make a juvenile ban bet with you. I am not ashamed to say it. It's stupid. And no, I am not "afraid" to bet you. I just don't trust you or care enough about you to bother.
I knew you wouldn't, nobody will. You know I'm right or else you would take the bet.
Every last one of you would take the bet if you truly believed Harris will outperform Warren.
Very simple

I knew you wouldn't, nobody will. You know I'm right or else you would take the bet.
Every last one of you would take the bet if you truly believed Harris will outperform Warren.
Very simple
Not at all. The entire premise of betting like this over banning is asinine. Betting on drinks or meals or other fun things is a different story but bans? GTFOH.

I might. what is the exact bet and who will be final judge?
Warren will once again thoroughly outperform Harris, rushing and receiving efficiency, touch for touch.

We can make a bet if you want? barring injury. See how the chips fall at the end of the season?
I'm in

Numbers, YPC and Yards per reception, will decide the winner. No opinions.

Not at all. The entire premise of betting like this over banning is asinine. Betting on drinks or meals or other fun things is a different story but bans? GTFOH.
Just wanted to call everyone's bluff
No takers so far

Warren will once again thoroughly outperform Harris, rushing and receiving efficiency, touch for touch.

We can make a bet if you want? barring injury. See how the chips fall at the end of the season?
I'm in

Numbers, YPC and Yards per reception, will decide the winner. No opinions.
total yards? i am in. YPC not so much as Harris is the work horse and Warren is the 3rd down type back.

But if Warren is as good as you think he is, that should be a good bet for you

Just wanted to call everyone's bluff
No takers so far
I will bet you Harris has more yards from scrimmage and more overall TDS. Barring injury. Loser goes away for 1 month

I would take that bet all day if It was 50/50 workload. Apples to apples has to be yards from scrimmage per touch.
They will likely run him into the ground if they don't plan on keeping him.

I would take that bet all day if It was 50/50 workload. Apples to apples has to be yards from scrimmage per touch.
They will likely run him into the ground if they don't plan on keeping him.
The better back gets the carries. take the bet if you believe Warren is the better back.

The better back gets the carries. take the bet if you believe Warren is the better back.
Looks like he was just hot air, that was a legit bet you offered to back up what his mouth was spewing.