• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hate for Najee?

Not thinking you are a child. But a special adult. Stay safe!
It matters little if you are ridiculing a child or adult with special needs, it's cruel and offensive regardless.

Kinda funny right? When you get fitted for your special helmet, did they discuss your head size?
I'm not going to partake in an abhorrent ridiculing of special needs people. Just pray to God if your family isn't struggling to deal with it. Ridiculing special needs people is so wrong and improper.

I'm not going to partake in an abhorrent ridiculing of special needs people. Just pray to God if your family isn't struggling to deal with it. Ridiculing special needs people is so wrong and improper.
Then maybe you shouldn't partake in discussing football. Being a retard doesn't give you a pass.

Last edited:
It matters little if you are ridiculing a child or adult with special needs, it's cruel and offensive regardless.

Toughen up buttercup, he wasn’t ridiculing either.

Salute the nation

Gregerator- you can't possibly be a real poster. No one can be this obtuse.
You have to be another poster ******* with us.

Salute the nation

But it wasn't just ordinary ridiculing, it was ABHORRENT ridiculing!
The worst type of ridiculing!

Last edited:
I am starting to thing you run around life with a special helmet on for safety. Nothing wrong with that
8sfl9x.jpg

The guy is claiming others run around with a padded helmet and can't even use the English language properly. Is that what you "thing?" Really? Wow. Well, at least we know what you "thing." :pound:

Speedicut is special needs?
Haven't we had enough abhorrent ridiculing of special needs people?

Speedicut, is a by product of ridicule. I respect him and his specialty status. Give him BACON.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Harris is the exact back the Steelers wanted. He is doing exactly what the Steelers wanted out of a back. He just not the back you or "greg" wants
Tomlin is a guy who will run the wheels off a running back when they're performing. Warren started to cut into that load based on his production, so to some extent, Harris is not doing exactly what the Steelers want out of a back. I was really hoping he was going to be closer to Le'Veon Bell in terms of a rushing/receiving threat opposed to part of a RBC backfield.

Salute the nation
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Just don't be surprised your inclusion and excuse-making doesn't make you culpable as well.

Tomlin is a guy who will run the wheels off a running back when they're performing. Warren started to cut into that load based on his production, so to some extent, Harris is not doing exactly what the Steelers want out of a back. I was really hoping he was going to be closer to Le'Veon Bell in terms of a rushing/receiving threat opposed to part of a RBC backfield.
Shades would have preferred he was a feature back he could run into the ground, but Najee just wasn't good enough to be that.

Using PFF rankings as a source should be an automatic disqualifier. Also comparing Najees tpc to Warrens is simply not fair. Warren comes in more on passing situations so the defense is not as keyed in the run. Najee was at the top or near the top in yards after contact and also near the top in 20+ yrd runs. Najee is not a game breaker RB but he wasn't drafted to be. He is a work horse back who was stuck with a garbage offense. Najee does his job well and i think we will see how much better he can be with a new OC and better talent in the Oline.

Was just ridiculing you. you alone.
I'm sure everyone is so excited that you ridicule special needs people, so magnanimous and all. What a great person you must be in life.

I'm sure everyone is so excited that you ridicule special needs people, so magnanimous and all. What a great person you must be in life.
again. you and you alone. Stop being the board idiot.