• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Heard from Big Ben

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
"FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

So much for arming him with some weapons.

Will be nice to decide for the defense to cover Bell, Archer, or Moore. Pick your poison. He won't have to do much at that point. No more running around buying time.

Will be nice to decide for the defense to cover Bell, Archer, or Moore. Pick your poison. He won't have to do much at that point. No more running around buying time.

Better wait ten seconds for Archer to get WIDE open, other wise he is going to get snapped in half. We don't have Towson state and Ohio University on the schedule, if we did we could live in Tomlins little dream world where we just drafted Barry Sanders 2.0.

Ball State and Eastern Michigan are underrated programs. They eat Alabama and LSU for lunch.

Take Coleman in rd 5 (comp pick). There is your f'n red zone wr. Guy is big and 6'6"

" you know...after the off season workouts with the guys...I'm alright with what we got."

Maybe thats why he worked out with them. Maybe the Steelers told him we arent going in that direction. We like the guys we have. Who knows??

I would bet, no matter how great our weapons were, any human being Rothlesburger or other, would want more / better. I bet he is just fine, knowing, maybe we will be able to protect a lead. Its a two headed coin, offense & defense, trick is, knowing which head needs a flip!

Salute the nation

I have an AR-15.
I like it a lot

I'd also like a .308 and an AK-47
is that so bad to have more/better weapons?