• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kaboly: Fields looks like Ben and like Mark Malone

Yea, you've put yourself in the category of offering no football discussion, just additional garbage for members to have to sort through. I'm not into being a part of that. We can disagree and discuss those disagreements, but constant ad hominem attacks isn't good.
I'm in a category by myself

1. The best and brightest of all football minds on this site
2. The biggest ******* on this site

You are in the category of posters who think they know more than everyone else and have insight into things you don't know jack **** about

I'm in a category by myself

1. The best and brightest of all football minds on this site
2. The biggest ******* on this site

You are in the category of posters who think they know more than everyone else and have insight into things you don't know jack **** about
I'll add you to the collection: You just can't stop the spamming and pollution.

My evaluation of Fields begins and ends with his turnovers. He is a stud athlete and a good+ QB. Given decent surrounding support and coaching, if he gets the turnovers down, he is a top starter/great QB in the NFL. If he doesn't, he isn't. I think he is capable of it. Some of it will require work by him and part of it will be taken care of with decent support and coaching.

My evaluation of Fields begins and ends with his turnovers. He is a stud athlete and a good+ QB. Given decent surrounding support and coaching, if he gets the turnovers down, he is a top starter/great QB in the NFL. If he doesn't, he isn't. I think he is capable of it. Some of it will require work by him and part of it will be taken care of with decent support and coaching.
Well, you nailed it right there. No way Shades can deal with a QB who turns it over like Fields has so far, he would crap his pants.

we get it

you are not Tomlin's biggest fan

you don't have to mention him in 99% of your posts

I think he put you on ”ignore” so you’re wasting your breath,…….. similar to before He put on ignore….

POINT being………… you are wasting your typing skills

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Well, you nailed it right there. No way Shades can deal with a QB who turns it over like Fields has so far, he would crap his pants.

Crap………….. Yep

Salute the nation

I am in the joel/coach/greg ignore club. you want to get there

I’m pretty sure I’m there as well. Once you ask him a question that actually has merit and meaning, he puts you on ignore.

Salute the nation

I think he put you on ”ignore” so you’re wasting your breath,…….. similar to before He put on ignore….

POINT being………… you are wasting your typing skills

Salute the nation
I post to entertain myself

I don't give a **** if he sees it or not

hmmmm if he has a mod on ignore and the mod posts a warning to him that he doesn't follow since he didn't see it....

that's a banning