• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kaboly: Fields looks like Ben and like Mark Malone

True but we have a new OC so when push comes to shove I think he would have a heavy influence on who starts . With Rooney breathing down on Mike with the lack of postseason success not so sure it is business as usual.
I don't disagree. I just find well this guy looks better in practice. We'll it's just practice. This guy looks better in preseason. Well it's just preseason.

Because Kenny demanded a trade BEFORE off season workouts began.

He is an entitled *****. Good riddance...
There sure are signs that Kenny is an entitled douche bag all along. I hear that. But the Steelers under Tomlin has not been the beacon of honesty when dealing with players. Shades loves to talk the talk and runs away when his promises aren't met. That's the history. Kenny maybe had seen enough of it. Plus, Kenny spoke out on Tomlin's lack of discipline in team practices. A megalomaniac doesn't take criticism well. Mike might have done a version of "running out of the press conference" when a reporter asked about his contract.

We cannot define ANYTHING until camp starts...
You mean until the fake competition happens and Wilson wins no matter what. I've watched this team extremely closely since Tomlin and I can recall no time a higher pedigree player was unseeded by a lower unless injury provided opportunity or Tomlin was basically tea bagged by the reality that his higher pedigree guy not being as good.
Mason Rudolph was basically ignored by this team from the time Ben retired till their hand was forced. He never looked better in practice? Really?
The fact that tge best doesn't play and that he can't get quality assistants are Tomlin's Achilles.

You mean until the fake competition happens and Wilson wins no matter what. I've watched this team extremely closely since Tomlin and I can recall no time a higher pedigree player was unseeded by a lower unless injury provided opportunity or Tomlin was basically tea bagged by the reality that his higher pedigree guy not being as good.
Mason Rudolph was basically ignored by this team from the time Ben retired till their hand was forced. He never looked better in practice? Really?
The fact that tge best doesn't play and that he can't get quality assistants are Tomlin's Achilles.
You mean if MT was HC in Seattle Wilson's 1ST YEAR, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER got the chance to start over Flynn to begin with? You're probably 100% right there. Tomlin had it out for Mason for whatever reason. Maybe he feared of being proven wrong about the guy? He sure did look like a flaming @ss before he let him play.

You mean if MT was HC in Seattle Wilson's 1ST YEAR, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER got the chance to start over Flynn to begin with? You're probably 100% right there. Tomlin had it out for Mason for whatever reason. Maybe he feared of being proven wrong about the guy? He sure did look like a flaming @ss before he let him play.
rudy sucks

Question. How do we KNOW that Mason was better in any of the practices leading to his starting role? I have not read or heard anything of the sorts - he performed when thrown into the fire (this time)...

Question. How do we KNOW that Mason was better in any of the practices leading to his starting role? I have not read or heard anything of the sorts - he performed when thrown into the fire (this time)...
Mitch got first crack because he was the Higher priced FA. Kenny went in because he was the 1st round draft pick. Mitch played better then both though I'd argue he was the only one not tainted by Canada. That wasn't magic. It plays out in camp, practice etc.

Wasn't Kaboly adamant Rudolph was the best QB in training camp and practice?

Just don't lie about stuff. Most would say Fields is a better prospect. He is certainly far more experienced. Is this an open competition? Is it Bermuda?
Didn't they already tell Fields that he is #2 and Wilson is #1? Probably what they told Pickett for him to want a trade. I am just speculating though.

There sure are signs that Kenny is an entitled douche bag all along. I hear that. But the Steelers under Tomlin has not been the beacon of honesty when dealing with players. Shades loves to talk the talk and runs away when his promises aren't met. That's the history. Kenny maybe had seen enough of it. Plus, Kenny spoke out on Tomlin's lack of discipline in team practices. A megalomaniac doesn't take criticism well. Mike might have done a version of "running out of the press conference" when a reporter asked about his contract.

When Harris stated to Tomlin the facility lackes discipline like he had at Alabama .....Tomlin simply chuckle and told him to play RB and not worry about it. Here you have a young player trying to step up and lead....In a locker room that lacks leadership. And Tomlin shuts him down.

Didn't they already tell Fields that he is #2 and Wilson is #1? Probably what they told Pickett for him to want a trade. I am just speculating though.
I think its not much speculation. Top 15 pick with a ton of game experience is in backseat. Why would Kenny be in a "competition"

When Harris stated to Tomlin the facility lackes discipline like he had at Alabama .....Tomlin simply chuckle and told him to play RB and not worry about it. Here you have a young player trying to step up and lead....In a locker room that lacks leadership. And Tomlin shuts him down.
https://www.powerofpositivity.com/megalomaniac-behaviors/

Tomlin has been labeled as a megalomaniac and it fits. No surprise he treated Najee as he did.

Does it matter? Tomlin has an extensive history of lying to players and then ducking and not addressing the lies.

Does it matter? Tomlin has an extensive history of lying to players and then ducking and not addressing the lies.
so you have intimate knowledge of what he tells players and then the complete situation on what actually happens in all situations regarding the team?

didn't think so....STFU

so you have intimate knowledge of what he tells players and then the complete situation on what actually happens in all situations regarding the team?

didn't think so....STFU
I guess you lack the basic ability to read and determine obvious situations, so be it. Best of luck!

just go....in peace or otherwise
Yea, you've put yourself in the category of offering no football discussion, just additional garbage for members to have to sort through. I'm not into being a part of that. We can disagree and discuss those disagreements, but constant ad hominem attacks isn't good.