• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

There are no words to describe how they act. Seriously. Watching this and past ones all I can do is shake my head.

Yet Bomma has to run Operation Jade Helm in the southwest because America's true enemy is rural Republicans with guns and Bibles.

I'm sick of this PC **** of a country. Your ******* stealing, burning, destroying ****. Don't be shocked if you get killed. Now our police are afraid to do their jobs because govt won't support them. ******* stupid. Let cops who **** up play out in court. Nah lets steak tvs and burn our neighborhood down. ******* stupid.

There going to get what they want. Police will refuse to work in those areas. Buisness will leave because they will continue to rob them. Then the outcry "why won't anyone protect our streets from the thugs". You are the reason you pieces of ****. Ahh.

Stop calling them protesters. Their ******* criminals.

Any recommendations on a good shot gun? Figure I should get it now before BO won't allow me to buy it legally.

Ahh were not focusing on the peaceful protesters. We're focusing of the pieces of ****. Ahh boo ******* hoo.

The Governor of Maryland has declared a state of emergency and has activated the National Guard. Hope they are issued lots of bullets and authorization to use them.

www.cnn.com

The Governor of Maryland has declared a state of emergency and has activated the National Guard. Hope they are issued lots of bullets and authorization to use them.

www.cnn.com

Wishful thinking. They will only be authorized to set up a perimeter for their looting playground.

Here's the feed link if anyone wants to listen:

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3918

The hyperlink feature didn't work. Maybe it's a donator thing. But if you go there, the play button is to the left.

Since posting this I've heard two "officer needs assistance" calls and the delay was depressing since there were no units available for several minutes. Scary **** going on there. I highly encourage folks to listen,

Pull them all back. Let it burn. No need to have cops hurt

What a shame. My guess is that 99.99999% of the people destroying stuff didn't even know who Freddie Gray was. This is just an excuse for lawlessness.

It appears that the white folk are not allowed to participate in the looting.

Jfc. Bo becomes president and **** hits the fan. If she who shall not be named makes it. My god, mad max!!! :-)

My hubby is supposed to go there for a meeting tomorrow. His boss has not cancelled it as of yet. We are currently deciding whether he should just say **** no and not go if it isn't cancelled.

My hubby is supposed to go there for a meeting tomorrow. His boss has not cancelled it as of yet. We are currently deciding whether he should just say **** no and not go if it isn't cancelled.

I wouldn't go unless I was carrying. Sorry. Not worth it. I am glad I live in an open carry state. I carry my **** everywhere. My wife hates it, but it is my right, and I exercise it.

I wouldn't go unless I was carrying. Sorry. Not worth it. I am glad I live in an open carry state. I carry my **** everywhere. My wife hates it, but it is my right, and I exercise it.

I don't know that carrying would even help much in this situation. These are mobs of people throwing rocks and bricks and setting fires and stuff. Only so many of them you can shoot.

For the first time in my life I am seriously considering going to buy a gun tomorrow though.

his boss is a dem isn't he

I don't know that carrying would even help much in this situation. These are mobs of people throwing rocks and bricks and setting fires and stuff. Only so many of them you can shoot.

For the first time in my life I am seriously considering going to buy a gun tomorrow though.

I understand what you are saying. You have to protect yourself, whether it be with a gun, a dog, or some other means. Personally, I have no problem with any person who simply wants to live and let live. But this stuff like what is going on in Baltimore is only going to spread. Our government seemingly has no interest in quelling it, and almost seems to be encouraging this type of behavior. You should protect yourself, the government isn't going to.

Every kid that walked out of school today in Baltimore, should have been accounted for by their parent or parents within a few hours. I wish one of my kids would even think about that ****..

My church has 2 mission trips planned this summer. Glad I chose the Dominican Republic trip over the Baltimore trip. It's really sad when it's safer to go to a 3rd World country than go into the inner city in the USA.. God help us all.

Need to send in an aircraft carrier

Dunno, but probably. It's a green energy company.
If his car gets surrounded and they start breaking out the windows he should just tell them that he's fighting climate change just like Bomma and it will all be good.